What the absolute ****

77,772 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I Have Spoken said:

I assume Jeff Banks has an ex-wife. I assume the last few days have been extremely satisfying for her.
There's no doubt she has monthly reminders of the incredibly large trainwreck she managed to escape.
West Point Aggie
AG
HTownAg98 said:

The r/cfb thread on Reddit is glorious. I apologize in advance for killing any productivity you had planned for today.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/qksuw5/texas_special_teams_coach_jeff_banks_monkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That is solid entertainment!
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

Madman said:

yes massa

"Bedazzled" steering wheel. I'd love to see the outcome if she manages to set off the airbag. Can't see it behind the monkey, but I'm sure she blinged the **** out of the logo in the middle.
pete85
pete85
AG
aginlakeway
AG
I Have Spoken said:

I assume Jeff Banks has an ex-wife. I assume the last few days have been extremely satisfying for her.

As I recall, she was very good looking.

Banks did NOT upgrade in that area ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
AggieBand2004
AG
aginlakeway said:

I Have Spoken said:

As I recall, she was very good looking.

Banks did NOT upgrade in that area ...

She must not have done that thing he likes
BohunkAg
AG
Banks out in Austin Saturday night after the loss

https://vimeo.com/641361541
Tom Doniphon
Is there any way they can step on their dicks any worse than they currently are?
aezmvp
BohunkAg said:

I cannot under any circumstances click on this at work can I?
aginlakeway
AG
BohunkAg said:

Wow. That's really him.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
BohunkAg
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Is there any way they can step on their dicks any worse than they currently are?
Yes. Yes there is.

Born Maroon
AG
aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

Wow. That's really him.

What a poser doofus.
Would love to see a video of him about 10 pm last night.
Madman
AG
If the mom can make it happen she should convince the kids their real dad is somebody else and Jeff was just pretending to be their father.

She should go with somebody less embarrassing and dead. Somebody like mayor Rob Ford.
BohunkAg
AG
Madman said:

If the mom can make it happen she should convince the kids their real dad is somebody else and Jeff was just pretending to be their father.

She should go with somebody less embarrassing and dead. Somebody like mayor Rob Ford.
Artie Lange....wait he's still alive.
BQ_90
AG
BohunkAg said:

this is gd glorious
AgBQ-00
AG
We live in a Sim City session and the player has gotten bored. Only way any thing makes sense right now
Decay
AG
To be perfectly honest this is why I don't mind a Sherman kind of head coach. If you're going to miss, miss in a way that won't leave you rocked with a pile of scandals. The 40 Acres would kill for a sleepy Sherm program right now
maroon barchetta
Decay said:

To be perfectly honest this is why I don't mind a Sherman kind of head coach. If you're going to miss, miss in a way that won't leave you rocked with a pile of scandals. The 40 Acres would kill for a sleepy Sherm program right now

They do like second half meltdowns.
Decay
AG
And losing to Arkansas, okie state, and Baylor
BQ_90
AG
A pole assassin trading card would be epic
AGC
AG
Florida man went as pole assassin for Halloween.
Phatbob
AG
The best part of all this is that nothing has really changed. The only thing different between right now and Friday was the monkey bit a kid... everything else tu knew about when the man was brought over. This was an embarrassment then, but now that they are likely to have a .500 season, they can see the clown car as what it actually is... a clown car.
The Collective
AG
Decay said:

I Have Spoken said:

There's no doubt she has monthly reminders of the incredibly large trainwreck she managed to escape.

All of these things in the public eye. Mo' Money, Mo' Custody Rights.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If I learned one thing listening to Rogan its not to f*** with a gd primate for any reason.
Tom Doniphon
The fact that a monkey bit a kid is the most normal and least shocking part of this whole story.
Decay
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If I learned one thing listening to Rogan its not to f*** with a gd primate for any reason.

But it's her stripper trump card. High risk, high reward. Stripper monkey show.
West Point Aggie
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Well she's also a primate…albeit a tad top-heavy!
Decay
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

The fact that a monkey bit a kid is the most normal and least shocking part of this whole story.

It's nice to share the whole story with the world. We've always had this and now it's time to let the little bird fly.
Tom Doniphon
Agreed... when this deal broke originally, 9 moths ago, it was impossible not to know that combining a stripper, a Jerry Springer appearance, a monkey with a social media presence, a coach that'd desert his family, and a fan base with the fragility of tissue paper wouldn't turn into a **** show...

Like I said, the kid getting bit is the most normal thing about any of it.
Decay
AG
It helps that she is breath-takingly dumb. Reality TV NBA wives have more class and discretion than her.
Mathguy64
AG
The old saying used to be "in a million years, give a million monkeys a million typewriters and you could get a Shakespearean play."

The sips have managed a Jerry Springer show script with one monkey and 8 months. Its like everyone there failed PR school.
BohunkAg
AG
Pat explaining it like only Pat can

Tom Doniphon
"It's bananas."
Madman
AG
If Jeff and PA split up will Jeff have to pay monkey support?

If so is that paid in cash or bananas?

I know they are not married but she could claim Common Law marriage and demand monkey support.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.