Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

78,184 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Texas_Horn

The ONLY REASON the SEC has interest in the aggies is for the benefit of the rest of the schools ability to recruit in Texas. The funny part is that the aggies are the only ones that don't realize what's really happening. You guys actually believe that they're interested in you because "you're such a powerhouse and your program is going to bring so much to the table." LMAO!!! Let's be real, they need a few more conference doormats to help the big dogs in that conference get to better bowls and what better school to pick that the mighty fightin Texas aggies.

Damn
ac04
maybe the best thread i've ever read. absolute destruction of tshirt sips on every page
Booze__
Bonfire1996
AG
Some of my absolute finest work.
APHIS AG
And now, their are threads from their boards wanting in the SEC. Sips, that boat has sailed and that water has long ago passed under that bridge. You will never, ever, going to be a member of the SEC as long as we are a member.
Nuke_Ag05
Booze__
quote:
booleyHorn7:41a, 06/11/10

The original post isn't exactly Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role playing, but it's close....

The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Let's see, Ags win, sips scurry away like roaches

quote:
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
posted 9:19p, 10/20/10

I look forward to seeing this same thread 2 years from now to see how things pan out

-----------------------------------------------------

LatinAggie1997
AG
quote:
Let's see, Ags win, sips scurry away like roaches

quote:
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
posted 9:19p, 10/20/10

I look forward to seeing this same thread 2 years from now to see how things pan out

-----------------------------------------------------

dermdoc
AG
Where did all those sip poosays go to?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
Let me bold this for you....If A&M goes SEC, the ESPN/CBS/ABC affiliates in the Dallas and Houston TV markets will be required, by a contractual relationship already in existence, to show SEC football from 11:00 am cst until 11:00 pm cst. Where the fook is texas going to be on television? Fox Sports Net, that's where

#24) Florida ESPN
SMU FSN
South Carolina State FSN
Arkansas * SEC Network
Ole Miss * ESPNU
(#23) Louisiana Tech ESPNU
(#6) LSU * ESPN
Auburn * ESPNU
(#15) Mississippi State * ESPN
(#1) Alabama * CBS (NATIONAL)
Sam Houston State PPV (more viewed than LHN)
Missouri * ESPN2

Compared to the longhorns:

Wyoming (LHN) National
New Mexico (LHN) National
Ole Miss (ESPN) National - Thanks SEC
Oklahoma State (FOX) National
West Virginia (FOX) National
Oklahoma (ABC) National
Baylor (ABC) National
Kansas (FOX) Regional
Texas Tech (ABC) National
Iowa State (LHN) National
TCU (ESPN) National
K-State (ABC) National
Rocco S
That's incorrect. Most of their ABC games were regional.
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
Where did all those sip poosays go to?

Obviously the Horn fans are gathering for a pep rally to find out what the new talking points shall be. May be this time around With Chip, Geoff, and Deloss can find an agenda/alternate-reality that will seem somewhat plausible; but likely the results will be the same as Chip gives Deloss a table dance and who knows what Geoff does with his talents.
goodAg80
AG
Many Horn fans felt (and still want to feel) exactly like this guy.

quote:
You've been pretty vocal and straight up angry on a lot of threads about this separation thing. You're not our Daddy and you know it.....in fact, it's quite the opposite. [99Luft nailed this. A&M put itself in a position of power while UT was greedily trying to stuff Tier 3 dollars in it's pockets]

The SEC knows Texas isn't interested, that's why they're trying to court "junior" to the dance in hopes of also attracting oklahoma[Texas is(was) a powerhouse, but like any ego inflated group, Texas would come with incredible baggage. No conference needs to have a member that wants to be the center of all the attention. and take a disproportionate share of the money. A&M has been a great fit on the other hand.], or because they hope they can scare Texas into reconsidering the SEC [Stupid]. At the end of the day, we all know it's not the aggies the SEC, the Big 10, the Pac 10, or even the Mountain West wants, it's Texas. We can name our conference if we wanted and everyone would have to scramble their agendas around us. [See above] Sorry, you're absolutely wrong and all the venom [Why would the truth look like venom to you?] you're spewing isn't going to change a thing. [He didn't attempt to change anything, just point out some facts.]

The ONLY REASON the SEC has interest in the aggies is for the benefit of the rest of the schools ability to recruit in Texas. The funny part is that the aggies are the only ones that don't realize what's really happening. [When you can't tell who is the patsy at the poker table: it's you. This is EXACTLY what the horns now know and why they have skulked away.] You guys actually believe that they're interested in you because "you're such a powerhouse and your program is going to bring so much to the table." LMAO!!! Let's be real [How real do you want to get? It is pretty damn real now isn't it?], they need a few more conference doormats to help the big dogs in that conference get to better bowls and what better school to pick that the mighty fightin Texas aggies. [You must get on your knees every night praying that this how it is. Mostly you end up curled into the fetal position sobbing about how this isn't fair]

I think you and the rest of your aggie brothers know this is true and that's why your posts come across so hostile and full of jealousy. [Again, facts are neither hostile or jealous. They are just facts.] I don't blame you though, the aggies have been the red headed stepchildren of the Big 12 and you think you're more powerful than you really are. It's okay......we understand. [And by "understand" you mean this all went over your head when it went down.]

Poor horn.

[This message has been edited by goodAg80 (edited 6/14/2013 7:37a).]
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
That's incorrect. Most of their ABC games were regional.

I just copied from the texas mack brown website.
Rocco S
Never trust tsip
Bonfire1996
AG
Context of that argument was us in SEC, horns in PAC, and pre-new big 12 tv deal. I even theorized Fox broadcast or NBC broadcast would start major cfb coverage due to lumited time slots on ABC/ESPN which I was right about.
goodAg80
AG
Everyone of these handles posted on this thread. Except for maybe Five1Two, they are all gone now.

Texas_Horn
Five1Two = longhornhere?
Rabbe
highwayman
AUSHorn77
MasonStorm
A Corda
booleyHorn
paradox183
JTaylor
Big Meaty Claws
CS77840
johnnyyou
Randall Watson
KipsBigBoy
BDog
ifpt999
dmac80
huisache
squid
Publiushorn
FXST
HornsRuleU
HornsRuleU
LonghornsNo1
Hellraiser97
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Horn, keeping on spouting the sip "party line" also, I have got some very bad news for you. It is not working. Just like a typical sip, you feel that by demeaning us and telling us of your superiority that it is going to change things. It will not. After the dust settles and the alignments are complete, we will see who are really going to be the "winners" and who are going to be the "losers". I have a feeling that the t.u. nation is in for a rude awakening and I am really looking forward to that.
APHIS AG from 3 years and 3 days ago. Brilliant.

[This message has been edited by billkemp (edited 6/16/2013 4:43p).]
West Point Aggie
AG
quote:
Everyone of these handles posted on this thread. Except for maybe Five1Two, they are all gone now.

Texas_Horn
Five1Two = longhornhere?
Rabbe
highwayman
AUSHorn77
MasonStorm
A Corda
booleyHorn
paradox183
JTaylor
Big Meaty Claws
CS77840
johnnyyou
Randall Watson
KipsBigBoy
BDog
ifpt999
dmac80
huisache
squid
Publiushorn
FXST
HornsRuleU
HornsRuleU
LonghornsNo1
Hellraiser97

Not gone, just lurking now...poor f****** worthless tea sips!
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
We like being in the same conference as baby brother. It's traidtion; something aggies have never understood (and are clearly willing to abandon now).
This 512 guy's just a f***in' *rick.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Don't forget that if the Pac 10 truly stands firm on the their "no individual networks" rule, and a decent TV deal (and by "decent" I mean "bigger than the SECs) can't be worked out, then we can always join the Big 10, who have made very clear that they are VERY cool with individual networks.
Here's that 512 effer again. I thought the Big 10 was creating - and now has - a network called "The Big 10 Network." Wouldn't adding LHN put a monkey wrench into their system?
Paradise Ag
AG
Remarkable as sips sign 13th 3* in a class of 17.

#1 QB for 2014 headed our way among 4* others.

99 nailed it a long time ago.

Beyotches.
PA24
BlitzBrother
tu ..............................................................bwahahahahaha!!
tremble
AG
**** me, this thread literally spelled out the entire scenario start to finish. The only sip who knew wtf was up was utex.

Dude should probably be running the 40 Acres after the disaster DePerdido left up there.
ccatag
AG
quote:
Remarkable as sips sign 13th 3* in a class of 17.

When Mack leaves (or is pushed aside - Fired!), the sip excuse we will hear will be, "Mack left the cupboard bare!" It will take time to rebuild and for the new buttertooth to get his players in place. Book it.
dermdoc
AG
You know those sips are reading every word on here just waiting for us to fail.

Poosays.

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Compared to the longhorns:

Wyoming (LHN) National
New Mexico (LHN) National
Ole Miss (ESPN) National - Thanks SEC
Oklahoma State (FOX) National
West Virginia (FOX) National
Oklahoma (ABC) National
Baylor (ABC) National
Kansas (FOX) Regional
Texas Tech (ABC) National
Iowa State (LHN) National
TCU (ESPN) National
K-State (ABC) National
IIRC, most - if not all - of those "ABC National" games were actually "ABC Regional games where the only that saw them were in the middle third of the country. Somebody correct me on this if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that was answered above.

[This message has been edited by billkemp (edited 6/16/2013 4:46p).]
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My favorite part of the tread was sips talking about the possibility of Texas A&M getting shut out of Texas. They didn't think there was anything ironic about posting that at the time.
RDV-1992
vin1041
AG
If we lose to Bama this season the sips will be back.
Rocco S
quote:
dmac808:56p, 06/14/10

Even you can't be that stupid. Yep, Texas got worked by the ags. Texas no longer will get the biggest share.... oh wait. Texas wont have their own network... oh wait. Texas will no longer control things..... oh wait. You are so butthurt over no SEC it's worth throwing a&m a few bucks. SEC, SEC, SEC !!!

Rocco S
quote:
CenTx - texas already pooned out of the SEC
Texas_Horn12:20a, 06/11/10

99redballoons

You've been pretty vocal and straight up angry on a lot of threads about this separation thing. You're not our Daddy and you know it.....in fact, it's quite the opposite.

The SEC knows Texas isn't interested, that's why they're trying to court "junior" to the dance in hopes of also attracting oklahoma or because they hope they can scare Texas into reconsidering the SEC. At the end of the day, we all know it's not the aggies the SEC, the Big 10, the Pac 10, or even the Mountain West wants, it's Texas. We can name our conference if we wanted and everyone would have to scramble their agendas around us. Sorry, you're absolutely wrong and all the venom you're spewing isn't going to change a thing.

The ONLY REASON the SEC has interest in the aggies is for the benefit of the rest of the schools ability to recruit in Texas. The funny part is that the aggies are the only ones that don't realize what's really happening. You guys actually believe that they're interested in you because "you're such a powerhouse and your program is going to bring so much to the table." LMAO!!! Let's be real, they need a few more conference doormats to help the big dogs in that conference get to better bowls and what better school to pick that the mighty fightin Texas aggies.

I think you and the rest of your aggie brothers know this is true and that's why your posts come across so hostile and full of jealousy. I don't blame you though, the aggies have been the red headed stepchildren of the Big 12 and you think you're more powerful than you really are. It's okay......we understand.

Never gets old reading tsip blowhard tripe.
Johnny Z
AG
quote:
A&M has had trouble getting quality recruits in Texas for a decade but believes that suddenly under the looser recruiting scrutiny of the SEC they can work wonders.

I could read this stuff all day long.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.