Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

77,527 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
Paradise Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How could so many be so wrong?
WBS08
99 Luftballoons Ag sends his regards from over on the SECRant where he now beats down LSU posters instead of sips.

[This message has been edited by WBS08 (edited 1/23/2014 10:43p).]
tbirdspur2010
AG
I see you, Soze.
ccatag
AG
quote:
Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

I love the title of the thread. He spells it out for the sips exactly the way it is and how it's going to be. It turned out exactly the way he told them it would turn out
Silent For Too Long
quote:
AUSHorn77

You've averaged 6.3 wins for the past decade, you're rarely on TV because no one watches your ****ty product, and your AD revenue was 6th in the B12. Yea, you're the belle of the ball and running the show.

The SEC wants you because they'll get entrenched in Texas recruiting.

If y'all do end up there, somehow in 5 years it will still be a BOMC that forced you to the SEC and put your football program into more of a downward spiral.

Er, 10 wins/season and number 2 most watch team in the country.

But you were awfully close, dip****...

quote:

MasonStorm

I can also see the very negative effect that could happen to A&M. They get shut out of Texas.

If A&M goes to the SEC on their own, and Baylor takes their place, they could actually have less presence in Texas than they do now. The game in Dallas long term would be in jeopardy. Ark fans will want a home and home series if both teams are in the same conf. So if TX, Tech and Baylor all stop playing A&M in OOC (not much room) and these schools as well as OK and OK St. will fill their OOC schedule with the remaining schools (Utep, UH, rice, TCU, SMU etc.) then their be a drop in recruiting. The aggies could be completely shut out from the state of Texas except for their home games.

This is just as possible as A&M magically recruiting better because they play in the SEC where the TX kids only games in TX will be home games. This is a possibility

Yeah, and "I can see" how my dick would look in Jennifer Anniston's ass, that doesn't make it any likelier to happen.

Oh, and uh, the number 5 recruiting class in the country says high...

(AND.... Arkansas has proved to be the one that wants the game in Jerry World. Dip**** batted a flat .000 on this one).

NEXT

quote:

highwayman

Teams like FLA, BAMA, UG, etc suddenly having a recruiting foothold in Texas doesn't hurt A&M?

No, but it sure as **** is hurting the sips and OU...

quote:

booleyHorn

A&M has had trouble getting quality recruits in Texas for a decade but believes that suddenly under the looser recruiting scrutiny of the SEC they can work wonders. A&M is not the only school that won't be getting that same scrutiny.
You are not factoring in that the recruits you think you are going to dazzle with your SEC ties will also be listening your new SEC rivals who FORGOT more about cheating and illegal inducements than A&M ever knew.
Billy Ray Runningback will be taking cash from Les Miles or going for a ride in Saban's jet while Sherman has made himself at home and is napping on Billy Ray's couch.....

Of course. Cheating. Grats on being ahead of the game on that one, booley. Of course, it looks we CAN "cheat" with the best of them.

quote:

highwayman
posted 9:29a, 06/11/10

quote:
What will happen is texas will be harder to find on television than reruns of Happy Days

Wow.

Wow indeed.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2013/12/17/5216550/college-football-tv-ratings-2013-regular-season-final-sec

Grats on almost making the top 25, I guess?

Anyway, not sure why none of these posters post here anymore.

Well, accept patch. Who creates a new sock almost every week. Because the dude is clinically obsessed.

But 512, Booley, ASUHorn...what gives, man? I know y'all are reading this. I know you still hide behind your little echo chamber on the Shag and talk **** about Daddy. Why can't you limp wristed, chicken **** little ***gots come and eat your crow? Never understood that...
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
KaiserSoze99

Mah nigguh

[This message has been edited by Houston Summit (edited 1/24/2014 9:25a).]
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
the number 5 recruiting class in the country
Number 5? Did we fall 3 spots by taking t.u. decommmits?
Specifically, what did A&M tell Texas to do? It looks like both schools did exactly what they wanted to do with themselves and neither has any control or influence over the other.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
We told you to f*** off.

quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 7:54a, 07/18/11

IF we go (and I said we will within two years of the weakened Big XII deal).... We will ruin your sorry five win piece of sh** program and your idiot hillbilly coach.
Bask in my glory, teasip b^tches.

Yes, and that didn't happen.
Teslag
AG
We're letting the recruits tell you to **** off for us.
Decay
AG
quote:

So things are going well for the Horns these days? Because it kinda looks like you fired your coach, you're hemmhorraging recruits, and we are flying higher than ever.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:

Wait: so you went to the PAC over your Daddy Texas A&M's veto, you didn't fire your coach and can your idiot AD, and you aren't the (charitably) #3 program in the state behind 1: Your Daddy Texas A&M and 2: baylor?

I guess I just don't know about it because it's on the Losthorn Network.
Stinky T
AG
The best part of all of these sip retard posts is that the idea that A&M and Captain 19" could possibly end up taking their recruits never once entered their little pea brains.

Here is a news flash for you dipsheets - Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and LSU coming into Texas after your recruits is the LEAST of your problems.
ccatag
AG
You can't say the sips weren't warned. This thread told sips exactly where things stood and what would happen, or else ...
Bobcat06
AG
quote:

Has anything gone the sips way since this thread started? ANYTHING?

1. Nebraska & Colorado leave the Big 12.
2. PAC16 pipedream falls apart
3. Gilbert Grape destroys your team
4. Mack fires his best assistant (Greg Davis) as Muschamp leaves for Florida
5. Ol' Freak Nasty is forced to resign. Recruiting tanks.
6. LHN is announced and no one subscribes
7. A&M and Mizzou bolt for the SEC
8. A&M hires Sumlin
9. Johnny Football
10. Fire Mack. Clown show hire of Nick Saba....er.... Jim Harbaug...er.... Chollie Strong!

Name one way that you haven't been entirely screwed in the last 3 years
Of the ten things that you listed, none of them reflect Texas A&M telling Texas what to do.
Rocco S
We forced you to cave to our demands (no HS content on LHN, equal rev dist) for the big 12 then left your stupid asses stuck in that piece of crap anyway.

Poor tsips.
K.
damn, look how big booze's f***ing cock is these days
DOG XO 84
AG
33, the op and others never said we could make you do anything. Simply told you what to do , and what exactly would happen if you didn't follow Daddy's instructions to the letter.

Unlike the sips who tried to convince everyone that they had no choice in the matter, the OP was simply alerting any lurking sips that the game had fundamentally changed. We had a spot in SEC and if you had any sense you would bolt to SEC with us or suffer . Look at it like a poker game where you think you have the winning hand but the other guy, feeling charitable, tells you "you need to fold because I have the ace you need on MY hand". He can't MAKE you fold, you just should.

Must admit that I'm glad Dodds didn't listen. In retrospect 3 years later , do you honestly like where Texas is overall (conference , recruiting, schedule, everything ? Would you be better off if A&M and Texas would have left for SEC together as warned by OP?
ccatag
AG
Tell the sips what to do vs tell the sips what not to do. Not a lot of difference, really ... you were warned by Daddy what would happen and it did.
One more thing, sips ... it is still happening. It ain't over yet Humpty Dumpty sippie
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Of the ten things that you listed, none of them reflect Texas A&M telling Texas what to do.

We told you to follow us to the SEC or f*ck off. You choose the latter and as a result for the last 4 years, you've been f*cked.

[This message has been edited by Bobcat06 (edited 1/24/2014 2:38p).]
Tamu_mgm
AG
This is my favorite:

quote:
And the idea that the ESPN/SEC contract is the end-all be-all of college football TV contracts is equally silly.

Of ALL the ideas that derp shared on here, this was clearly THE falsity of all falsehoods.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Must admit that I'm glad Dodds didn't listen. In retrospect 3 years later , do you honestly like where Texas is overall (conference , recruiting, schedule, everything ? Would you be better off if A&M and Texas would have left for SEC together as warned by OP?
In recruiting, I still think winning is the most important factor, even though - all else being equal - the SEC does seem to have more pull in recruiting than the Big 12, currently, not necessarily perennially, of course (as the Big 12 was better than the SEC from ~1996-2002 (or 2005)-ish.

If t.u. wins 10 games/yr. and we're winning 7.5/yr., I believe they'll out-recruit us.
DOG XO 84
AG
Oh and 33, one other thing, you were at least man enough to revisit this thread, props to you

For the others not so manly.... Consider what Loftin must have thought when Dodds gave his warning to the Ags " you have 72 hours to join us in the PAC or we will give your spot to another team". Loftin MUST have peed in his pants from laughing

The unmitigated gall to try to break up an entire conference, strongarm other teams to this deal without prior consent, threaten us if we don't follow tu there will be no further competition then publicly castigate the Aggies for not being a team player and trying to ruin the B12? You cowards who don't post here anymore just can't stand to look yourselves in the mirror and admit "wow , we really screwed this thing up, sorry". In the words of another poster "you know it, I know it"

[This message has been edited by Dog xo 84 (edited 1/24/2014 3:16p).]
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
We told you to follow us to the SEC or *****off. You choose the latter and as a result for the last 4 years, you've been f*cked.
I think almost all Ags and maybe some sips agree that the SEC is where they should've gone, and they've certainly been disappointing relative to their fans' expectations for the last 4 years, but I don't think their 30-20 record since their BCS title game loss is because they didn't go to the SEC. I think it's because Mack ended up not performing as well as a Head Coach. I think they'll be in good shape with a great coach. Hell, we're still trying to get our facilities up higher where theirs are and have been for some time. (See the $15 million upgrade to the Bright we're trying to do now.)

My point is that I think any deteriorative effect of "t.u. in the Big Shart and A&M in the SEC" is more likely to have an effect over a longer period of time. More of like how South Carolina is in the midst of taking over the #1 Football Program spot in their state from Clemson. And a lot of CU Tigers are flippin' pizzzzed the eff off. They're beginning to lose their long-standing revenue advantage which will eventually mean they'll catch up to Clemson in facilities, coaching salaries and recruiting budgets, etc.

I see more of a long-term advantage for us versus t.u. than a short one, which I think is a function of the Head Coaching jobs of Mack & Bob v. Slocum, then Mack & Bob v. Fran, then Mack & Bob v. Sherman, and then Mack & Bob v. Sumlin for 2 years as recruiting-only opponents (minus a small victory in a Bowl full of Cotton). The better the coaching efficacy and results, that's how it goes, usually.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Consider what Loftin must have thought when Dodds gave his warning to the Ags " you have 72 hours to join us in the PAC or we will give your spot to another team". Loftin MUST have peed in his pants from laughing
I also think he probably bristled, a little bit. I remember him talking to Gabe and Rusty on TexAgs Radio about how he called Powers to ask what they were doing/thinking/planning when he heard rumors that they were in serious talks with the Pac-10, and Powers told him, "Don't worry, we'll take care of you." He said that he was proud of the "restraint" he showed. Powers may or may not have intended that to be a belittling insult, but it certainly came across that way to Loftin. I think he might've taken great umbrage to Dodds' remarks, there.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Exactly.

Tard or Cub would have fallen on their knees and blown him right there out of gratitude from hearing that big brother sip will continue to "take care of them"

But that's because no power conference WANTS Tard or cub.

We are Texas A&M, and we don't need sips patronage.
Jaydoug
AG
I miss Dr Loftin already
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
Me too
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
I miss Dr Loftin already

Thirded.
Captain Pablo
AG
quote:
Consider what Loftin must have thought when Dodds gave his warning to the Ags " you have 72 hours to join us in the PAC or we will give your spot to another team". Loftin MUST have peed in his pants from laughing

The unmitigated gall to try to break up an entire conference, strongarm other teams to this deal without prior consent, threaten us if we don't follow tu there will be no further competition then publicly castigate the Aggies for not being a team player and trying to ruin the B12? You cowards who don't post here anymore just can't stand to look yourselves in the mirror and admit "wow , we really screwed this thing up, sorry". In the words of another poster "you know it, I know it"

Well, if I could say it better than that, I would

But I can't

Bravo

Would like some sip commentary on that piece
Jaydoug
AG
quote:
Oh and 33, one other thing, you were at least man enough to revisit this thread, props to you

For the others not so manly.... Consider what Loftin must have thought when Dodds gave his warning to the Ags " you have 72 hours to join us in the PAC or we will give your spot to another team". Loftin MUST have peed in his pants from laughing

[This message has been edited by Dog xo 84 (edited 1/24/2014 3:16p).]
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG

-----------------------------------------------------

Rocco S
quote:
In the words of another poster "you know it, I know it"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.