Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

77,532 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
IMnAg79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree with above poster..If it is such a great deal why doesn't tu go ahead and say they are in, with or without A&M..

Like the slash on your uniform..Just Do It
booleyHorn
The original post isn't exactly Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role playing, but it's close....
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
How so, klanhorm?
highwayman
What a dumbass OP
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
How so, t-shirt klanborn?

If it's not true, JOIN THE ****ING PAC 10 NOW BEYOTCH?

That's what I thought. We're your Daddy!

Happy Kuykendahl
99 is ****ing destroying patch
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
It looks like we all agree. So hit the road already, klanhorns. What are you waiting for?

That's right. You will do what Daddy wants you to do!!

99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
Hey,

klanhornfans.com people. Go ahead and rebutt what I am saying on your Texags GOLD thread.

You will do what Daddy says.

[This message has been edited by 99 Luftballoons Ag (edited 6/11/2010 8:46a).]
highwayman
which part? The part where you negotiate for a living and therefore KNOW FOR A FACT that tu will do whatever DADDY A&M tells them to do or the part where A&M going to the SEC will ABSOLUTELY DESTROTY UT's program?

I'm afraid I can't dispute any of your contentions.
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
Who cares what I do for a living. I pump gas for all you know.

If t.u. is in control, why not just go without A&M? Why all the threats to never play us again, etc.?

You know the SEC in Texas ONLY hurts t.u. (and to some extent OU). Why would you threaten to blackball if t.u. ain't skeer't?
TefIon Don
AG
I think you've exceeded your allotment of dumbass posts patch. You can leave now.
highwayman
whaddup, tripps?
AUSHorn77
You've averaged 6.3 wins for the past decade, you're rarely on TV because no one watches your ****ty product, and your AD revenue was 6th in the B12. Yea, you're the belle of the ball and running the show.

The SEC wants you because they'll get entrenched in Texas recruiting.

If y'all do end up there, somehow in 5 years it will still be a BOMC that forced you to the SEC and put your football program into more of a downward spiral.
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
quote:
The SEC wants you because they'll get entrenched in Texas recruiting

and THAT is why t.u. will do what we say. It does not hurt A&M, but it KILLS t.u., and you klanhorns know it.

Go ahead and join the FudgePac 10 without us, sips. What's the hold up?

MasonStorm
I do agree that a move to the SEC "could" really help elevate A&M recruiting, but most see this a set in stone...

I can also see the very negative effect that could happen to A&M. They get shut out of Texas.

If A&M goes to the SEC on their own, and Baylor takes their place, they could actually have less presence in Texas than they do now. The game in Dallas long term would be in jeopardy. Ark fans will want a home and home series if both teams are in the same conf. So if TX, Tech and Baylor all stop playing A&M in OOC (not much room) and these schools as well as OK and OK St. will fill their OOC schedule with the remaining schools (Utep, UH, rice, TCU, SMU etc.) then their be a drop in recruiting. The aggies could be completely shut out from the state of Texas except for their home games.

This is just as possible as A&M magically recruiting better because they play in the SEC where the TX kids only games in TX will be home games. This is a possibility
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG

quote:

bevocbs:
That thread (like most on Texags) is the exact reason I want a&m to go to the SEC and Texas to go to any other conference (without maintaining the "rivalry". At some point, it is just too painful to be around stupid people.

Then get the **** out, beyotch. It's painful to be around dipsheets who think they have more power than they really do.

99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
MasonStorm

Yeah, we could really get ****ed. We have balls. t.u. doesn't,but they will do what we tell them and join the SEC, because our potential loss would be nowhere NEAR t.u.'s loss if they stay out of the SEC.
highwayman
quote:
It does not hurt A&M, but it KILLS t.u

Teams like FLA, BAMA, UG, etc suddenly having a recruiting foothold in Texas doesn't hurt A&M?
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
quote:
Teams like FLA, BAMA, UG, etc suddenly having a recruiting foothold in Texas doesn't hurt A&M?

Wait. Don't ya'll get all the good recruits and we are left with scrubs? I thought we just sucked ass at recruiting compared to almighty t.u.

YOU ****ING KNOW IT WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE IMPACT ON A&M!!!
A Corda
This may be the funniest thread ever started on this site.
highwayman
Five1Two
So, 99, your argument is basically that, since aTm sucks at recruiting now, it's no big deal to suck at recruiting for the forseeable future?

Very persuasive.
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
quote:
This may be the funniest thread ever started on this site.

I know. We are laughing our asses off at the gay-ass threats by you klanborn sips.

Happy Kuykendahl
Florida and UGA would play 1 game every 4 years in all likelihood in College Station.

That's not really going to boost their Texas recruiting, but being in the SEC will boost ours.
Bonfire1996
AG
Texas will be shut out of recruiting East of I-45. Whether all those kids end up at A&M is an unknown. We just know they won't be heading to Austin. That will destroy the texas program.

The SEC will be on CBS/ABC/ESPN from 11:00 am until 11:00 pm in East Texas.

The Pac 11 will be on FSN from 2:30 pm until 1:00 am in East Texas unless Fox broadcast or NBC commit to creating dynamic college football coverage from scratch.

Who will win out in the living rooms of East Texas?
AUSHorn77
Wait, you actually believe Texas is going to join the SEC? And it will be becuase A&M told us to? Obviously Texas doesn't want A&M to go to the SEC alone, and I agree that a big reason is a potential hit in recruiting. But I also think we haven't announced our intentions yet because we're trying to talk some sense into you. You're in a unique position because you can bolt to another conference without having to drag anyone with you. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.

To steal a line from Chris Rock: "You can drive your car with your feet, but that don't make it a good f-ing idea."
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
quote:
So, 99, your argument is basically that, since aTm sucks at recruiting now, it's no big deal to suck at recruiting for the forseeable future?

Umm...yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. AGAIN, for the love of GOD, it's not what happens to A&M that matters, klanhorns. You can't let us go to the SEC alone. We control, not you.
booleyHorn
A&M has had trouble getting quality recruits in Texas for a decade but believes that suddenly under the looser recruiting scrutiny of the SEC they can work wonders. A&M is not the only school that won't be getting that same scrutiny.
You are not factoring in that the recruits you think you are going to dazzle with your SEC ties will also be listening your new SEC rivals who FORGOT more about cheating and illegal inducements than A&M ever knew.
Billy Ray Runningback will be taking cash from Les Miles or going for a ride in Saban's jet while Sherman has made himself at home and is napping on Billy Ray's couch.....
Bonfire1996
AG
There you go AUShorn, trying to tell others what is best for them.

The SEC signed a $200 Million TV deal. The Pac 10 deal is $51 Million.

Why is the SEC a bad deal?
Detective Bannable
A kid that commits to any SEC East school would get to play exactly one game back home against A&M. A kid that commits to the SEC West would get to play exactly two games back home against A&M. A kid that commits to A&M would get to play in the premier football conference and get to stay at home.
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
quote:
You're in a unique position because you can bolt to another conference without having to drag anyone with you. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.

Why? Why not take the chance? We're the "celler dwellers" anyway, right? Why not make a whole lot more $$$ and **** you beyotches over at the same time? Sounds great to me!!!

Bonfire1996
AG
booley - pay attention. No one is saying that A&M recruiting will improve overnight.

What will happen is texas will be harder to find on television than reruns of Happy Days.

Pac 11 has Fox Sports Net
SEC has CBS/ABC/ESPN locked down contractually.
Five1Two
quote:
You're in a unique position because you can bolt to another conference without having to drag anyone with you. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.
In fact, it's not that "unique" at all. Nebraska just did. Colorado just did it. We could certainly do it. I'm amused (in kind of a sad way) by the fact that eight or nine short weeks ago, all the talk on Rivalries was about how Texas was "trying to kill" the Big XII (it was foolish then, and it's foolish now). We're making the greatest effort --unsuccessful as it's likely to be-- to keep it together. Suddenly it's completely okay to jump ship for money, recruits, TV deals, etc--all the things that aggies were crying about back when they thought we'd be the ones doing it.
Happy Kuykendahl
The whorns and t-shirts are launching all kinds of blimps because they don't want Texas A&M in the SEC
highwayman
quote:
What will happen is texas will be harder to find on television than reruns of Happy Days

Wow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.