Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

78,331 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
Junction1956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RV,

We don't care. You already have Boren and Gee pissed at Texas.

You will either develop a conference network or destroy the Big 12 like you did the old SWC.

You will end up like Gollum holding onto "Precious" to the bitter end.

Every conference knows you destroy conferences and will be very leery of Texas.

And Texas will wonder WTF happened.

Roll Tide
Biz Ag
AG
quote:
6 years later, tu/OU game to be on FS1, but sips assure us nothing to see here

Which is precisely why the game is being televised by FS1. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
SlackerAg
AG
FS1 should rename the game the Red Ric Renner.
mmh
AG
quote:
And I will repeat:

Thank you, Deloss. Thank you, Powers.

Without your arrogance, ego, and greed, this would not have been possible since the BOR was close to voting in keeping us in the cesspool that is the BDF.

Again, thank you.

What's interesting about Powers, and how his actions influenced our move...can be boiled down to (2) statements he made to Loftin, regarding the four team move to the PAC:

quote:
"Don't worry, whatever happens, we'll take care of you."
dixichkn
AG
quote:
quote:
Remarkable as sips sign 13th 3* in a class of 17.

When Mack leaves (or is pushed aside - Fired!), the sip excuse we will hear will be, "Mack left the cupboard bare!" It will take time to rebuild and for the new buttertooth to get his players in place. Book it.
And this gem from June 2013. This guy knows sippy.

Never saw this thread before last night. A thing of beauty. Good ol' JTaylor.........jackass
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
And I will repeat:

Thank you, Deloss. Thank you, Powers.

Without your arrogance, ego, and greed, this would not have been possible since the BOR was close to voting in keeping us in the cesspool that is the BDF.

Again, thank you.

What's interesting about Powers, and how his actions influenced our move...can be boiled down to (2) statements he made to Loftin, regarding the four team move to the PAC:

quote:

I maybe wrong, but I think that comment by Powers was when UT-Austin was negotiating with the PAC10 the first time, as there was a movement of six B12 teams to join the PAC10. The four team movement to the PAC12 did not include A&M -- as the programs on the list were OU, OSU, UT-Austin, and Texas Tech.

We were blind the first time around and were half-way out the door to the SEC the second time around.
stick93
AG
quote:
Aggies: please join the SEC. Without us.

That gives us all we will need to force the Pac 10 to allow us to start The Longhorn Network.

How did this one work out for ya?
APHIS AG
quote:

Like they have been "taking care of us" for the last 100 years.

On several sip boards, their were sips that saw through the sip arrogance of Dodds and Powers and warned that t.u. needed to keep A&M close and letting them into the SEC would be a disaster with monumental consequences.

These individuals of course were shouted down with Dodds being the head organizer when he stated "were Texas and A&M would only have a sliver of East Texas".

Four years later and our potential is finally being realized while t.u. wallows in the excrement of a conference they helped create, with a network no one watches, with games being shown at 11:30 AM on FS1 channels.

How the "mighty" have fallen.

Those sip "prognosticators" of disaster were correct.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fatuous is always a good look around here.

Yeah it is. You and your fellow horn fans provide plenty of it
A rapier-like reply of, "no, you!" Well done!
Extrapolating from this thread is probably too much of an uphill climb for your mind. One side wound up with egg on its face. You're clearly upset about that.
goodAg80
AG
Texas is the Venezuela of college sports.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
How long did you study the, thesaurus before you settled on "fatuous"?
Dip**** RV says "What's a saurus?"
Joe Exotic
AG
RV's thesaurus apparently finds "Sam Houston State" to be synonymous with "UT-Austin" when he looks at the diploma on his wall.
doubleag91
AG

The SEC knows Texas isn't interested, that's why they're trying to court "junior" to the dance in hopes of also attracting oklahoma or because they hope they can scare Texas into reconsidering the SEC. At the end of the day, we all know it's not the aggies the SEC, the Big 10, the Pac 10, or even the Mountain West wants, it's Texas. We can name our conference if we wanted and everyone would have to scramble their agendas around us.

From page 1, posted in 2010
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

The SEC knows Texas isn't interested, that's why they're trying to court "junior" to the dance in hopes of also attracting oklahoma or because they hope they can scare Texas into reconsidering the SEC. At the end of the day, we all know it's not the aggies the SEC, the Big 10, the Pac 10, or even the Mountain West wants, it's Texas. We can name our conference if we wanted and everyone would have to scramble their agendas around us.

From page 1, posted in 2010
Sadly, there are still enough idiots...sip and non-sip...that believe that.
petey88

gosh, this is good, I was on vacation last week, and now this,...
exp
AG
quote:
99redballoons

You've been pretty vocal and straight up angry on a lot of threads about this separation thing. You're not our Daddy and you know it.....in fact, it's quite the opposite.

The SEC knows Texas isn't interested, that's why they're trying to court "junior" to the dance in hopes of also attracting oklahoma or because they hope they can scare Texas into reconsidering the SEC. At the end of the day, we all know it's not the aggies the SEC, the Big 10, the Pac 10, or even the Mountain West wants, it's Texas. We can name our conference if we wanted and everyone would have to scramble their agendas around us. Sorry, you're absolutely wrong and all the venom you're spewing isn't going to change a thing.

The ONLY REASON the SEC has interest in the aggies is for the benefit of the rest of the schools ability to recruit in Texas. The funny part is that the aggies are the only ones that don't realize what's really happening. You guys actually believe that they're interested in you because "you're such a powerhouse and your program is going to bring so much to the table." LMAO!!! Let's be real, they need a few more conference doormats to help the big dogs in that conference get to better bowls and what better school to pick that the mighty fightin Texas aggies.

I think you and the rest of your aggie brothers know this is true and that's why your posts come across so hostile and full of jealousy. I don't blame you though, the aggies have been the red headed stepchildren of the Big 12 and you think you're more powerful than you really are. It's okay......we understand.

I blue starred this cause it's... amazing
stick93
AG
It's strange that no horns are diving off into this bump. Strange indeed
JaxDad
AG
quote:
Sadly, there are still enough idiots...sip and non-sip...that believe that.

Not sadly, happily. As long as they operate from what they want reality to be vs. what it really is, the longer they twist in the wind.
APHIS AG
It makes me very happy when I peruse sh**** because as long as the arrogance is there, nothing will change.
Longstreet
Holy **** that was a fun time.
Busdriver99
AG
I think most sips get it at this point. It's just unreal how big of a mistake Deloss made. Complete miscalculation, brought on by arrogance. Epic fail.

It took some balls, but A&M was ready, and had the right political conditions. President Bowtie stayed cool, and made the power move. That really jacked Deloss and the entire tu AD up. Epic win.

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
I think most sips get it at this point. It's just unreal how big of a mistake Deloss made. Complete miscalculation, brought on by arrogance. Epic fail.

It took some balls, but A&M was ready, and had the right political conditions. President Bowtie stayed cool, and made the power move. That really jacked Deloss and the entire tu AD up. Epic win.

They may get it, but they will seldom admit it.
Busdriver99
AG
I wouldn't expect them to admit it. They're still sips. They must maintain appearances.

But ESPN is forcing them to see the writing on the wall with the LHN. And then ABC not picking up their big game has got to raise some eyebrows.
Loyalty
AG
quote:
I wouldn't expect them to admit it. They're still sips. They must maintain appearances.

But ESPN is forcing them to see the writing on the wall with the LHN. And then ABC not picking up their big game has got to raise some eyebrows.
"And then ABC not picking up their big game has got to raise some eyebrows"

But they still will close their eyes and believe what they want to believe....

At the end of the day....who cares.
RVHorn
Poor us. Nobody cares about Texas. Especially the guys on Texags.

"But you're posting here!!!!"

My possible obsession does not nullify your own. Logic. Look into, my friends.
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
Poor us. Nobody cares about Texas. Especially the guys on Texags.

"But you're posting here!!!!"

My possible obsession does not nullify your own. Logic. Look into, my friends.

"Tell me about Texas A&M"
Post removed:
by user
ccatag
AG
quote:
Horn, keeping on spouting the sip "party line" also, I have got some very bad news for you. It is not working. Just like a typical sip, you feel that by demeaning us and telling us of your superiority that it is going to change things. It will not. After the dust settles and the alignments are complete, we will see who are really going to be the "winners" and who are going to be the "losers". I have a feeling that the t.u. nation is in for a rude awakening and I am really looking forward to that.
From the 1st page.
nukeaggie2000
AG
Great predictions!
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
I have to say: I am a bit disappointed that these nutless bovine imbeciles didn't come back and thank their Daddy Texas A&M for taking care of them.
99 Luft
It's NSD. A&M has a new coach. Recruiting class is not top 10.

Something tells me...

....this thread will again be relevant soon.

inconvenient truth
goodAg80
AG
I'll bump.
stick93
AG
Five1Two said:

Aggies: please join the SEC. Without us.

That gives us all we will need to force the Pac 10 to allow us to start The Longhorn Network.

Just started going back thru this classic. I'm only at page 3 and i'm certain I'll find better material. But the level of arrogance and self ownage of this post is notable.

They went from "forcing" the LHN on Conferences to having it become a bigger pariah than Art Briles.
stick93
AG
"With all the talk of changing conferences, the one constant will be Mack effing Brown. No conference re-allignments will change this fact."

Oops

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.