Its pretty simple sips. You will do exactly what we tell you to do.

78,337 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Doniphon
TTUBBA85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"All the recent bumps just show how ****ing entitled and wrong the tards and the sips that walked around here were. Sad sacks of sh-t"

Hey agg-head its early and this will be a short honeymoon. If anyone can jack this thing up its you clowns. That aTm sanctioned video was only the first wave of comedy that this marriage will bring. You were the underachieving clowns of the big-12 and you will be the jesters of the SEC. Its your lot in life as aggies.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
SEC

http://youtu.be/yluhHYvEwLg
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 5:49p, 10/20/10

Four 16 team superconferences are coming- The SEC will be one (and A&M will be in the SEC)

cupcakesprinkles
AG
Hell yeah bro! Tubbs has the bevo 12 just where he wants them. No one will be expecting the domination tceh is going to bring this year. No one! He has been rope-a-doping this whole time. Have you been eating nothing but fiber this offseason in preparation for the visiting team's busses? **** yea! Smearing **** on busses is what college is all about! Wreck that ****!
SECivil Ag-11
AG
quote:
Scared of the SEC West? Do you realize that if Texas joined they would be favored to win that division from the start?

lost to the bibletards back to back years....
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
JTaylor
posted 9:54a, 06/11/10

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CenTx - It isn't want. They are scared.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scared of the SEC West? Do you realize that if Texas joined they would be favored to win that division from the start?

what a ****ing idiot. but then again if he's a ref they would definitely have more of a chance.
WestAustinAg
AG
Jtaylor was the ref that screwed us over on Thankgsgiving game right?
Happy Kuykendahl
Look at the officials in the box score
texags08
AG
quote:
Texas always wanted to keep the Big 12 together. It seems like they assumed that without Nebraska and Colorado the Big 12 was dead. I can't imagine they were able to foresee a scenario where not only would the conference survive, but that the economics would be better for UT after the defections.

A few things that were true about A&M's position in all this. Should the Big 12 blow up, Texas would have been better off had A&M accompanied the other schools to the Pac-10. It would have been in Texas' interest to maintain that regional 'bloc' in influencing the future of that conference as well as proximity to more teams.

So could A&M have made Texas incrementally worse off by going to the SEC? I think so. It would open Texas up more to SEC recruiters and Texas would lose an ally in conference negotiations. It would have nothing (in my opinion) to do with the relative positions of A&M and UT. Ultimately, I think A&M would be worse off in the SEC than the Pac-10 with Texas. Recruiting would be tougher, schedules would be arguably tougher and they would have no leverage as the only Texas team in the conference.

Texas is always going to what is in its best interest. Maintaining the Big 12 is in its best interest and is definitely better than teaming up with the Pac-10 teams.

The way things worked out, both schools are 'better off'. Both teams will make more money. The balance of power shifted further south. The road to a Big 12 championship and a national championship got easier. And as far as I can tell the OOC scheduling has more than made up for the loss of Nebraska and Colorado as name programs from the schedule.

Had somewhat of an unbiased opinion until the bold….
LincolnBorglum79
AG
So tu playing Wyoming, New Mex and Ole Miss makes up for losing Nebraska and Colorado? Yeah right. And purple Baylor who is 1-29 in the last 30 games vs tsip plus the couch burners is the same at Playing the Texas Aggies and Missouri.

These people are delusional. If they could just replace the land thieves and K state, they might be able to finish third in the Bevo 8.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 5:49p, 10/20/10

Four 16 team superconferences are coming- The SEC will be one (and A&M will be in the SEC)
99_Luftballoons
Oh, how I have missed this board.
goodAg80
AG
Is it really you 99?
99_Luftballoons
The luftballoons hath returned, thanks to a friend who can be found here:

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/38564970/Charles-Alan-Wright----Sip-NCAA-Mole.aspx
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Bonfire 199612:16a, 06/11/10

Texas A&M in the SEC alone will lockdown recruiting East of I-45. That will kill the texas program.

You forgot to include that Ags to SEC would also lockdown recruits west, south, and north of I-45.
99_Luftballoons
quote:
Texas A&M in the SEC alone will lockdown recruiting East of I-45. That will kill the texas program.
~Bonfire1996

Bonfire and I had a good time owning these f***tards.
http://www.secrant.com/Images/Icons/Iconrotflmao.gif
boozinCTAG
quote:
Texas can go to the SEC if they want regardless of what we do. Just because they don't want to doesn't mean we are in charge.

The certainly aren't in charge despite what some delusional sips on this site are saying, but neither are we.

[This message has been edited by CenTxAg99 (edited 6/11/2010 12:19a).]
boozinCTAG
quote:
Dude. The OP negotiates for a living! A&M is going to KILL TEXAS'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM!! TELL ME WHERE HE'S WRONG!!

[This message has been edited by Five1Two(edited 6/11/2010 12:27a).]
Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
So tu playing Wyoming, New Mex and Ole Miss makes up for losing Nebraska and Colorado? Yeah right. And purple Baylor who is 1-29 in the last 30 games vs tsip plus the couch burners is the same at Playing the Texas Aggies and Missouri.

These people are delusional. If they could just replace the land thieves and K state, they might be able to finish third in the Bevo 8.
imperialpalace
AG
quote:

So much fail contained within these two sentences.

Busdriver99
AG
What an outstanding thread!

TTT
APHIS AG
quote:

They could not even beat a 7-5 TCU team, at home, on Thanksgiving.

Hey sips, where are you?
coupland boy
AG
This is an out****ing standing thread!!!! I enjoyed reading every bit of it.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
JTaylor
posted 9:54a, 06/11/10

Please go to the SEC. The Pac-16 would take Kansas instead.
Yeah, that didn't happen you stupid nutless f@gg0t.
quote:
All the SEC will be adding is middle-of-the-road depth - a program that regularly goes to lower-tier bowls

BCS Standings
RK TEAM RECORD

1 Notre Dame 12-0
2 Alabama 12-1
3 Florida 11-1
4 Oregon 11-1
5 Kansas State 11-1
6 Stanford 11-2
7 Georgia 11-2
8 LSU 10-2
9 Texas A&M 10-2
10 South Carolina 10-2

What a blithering idiot. Way to go, sheethead. You are not only a cheater, but a moron, too. I see your f@gg0t ass has not had the balls to come back here. You suck. F*** YOU

quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 7:54a, 07/18/11

IF we go (and I said we will within two years of the weakened Big XII deal).... We will ruin your sorry five win piece of sh** program and your idiot hillbilly coach.
Bask in my glory, teasip b^tches.

Vestal_Flame
AG
Reading rivalries has become monotonous, like watching the "Bear Jew" scene over and over again.
SC-AG
Start to finish, this may be the most nails, ownage, money, and nut stomping ever found in one thread. Pure TexAgs Gold.
Aggball2010
AG
Aaaahhh
AgSoccer2007
AG
One of these days I will find the time to read through this entire 7 page thread
Wildcat
AG
The question is not when these sips will see these bumped threads, but when they will muster the courage to post.
irish pete ag06
AG
To this whole thread.
ccatag
AG
A thread started 2 1/2 years ago and how amazingly accurate!
88jrt06
AG
After reading, I feel like leaning back in bed and enjoying a Marlboro....

Even though I don't smoke...

tu = 1945 Dresden...fires make it hard to see the ruins.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
I suppose it is possible that A&M's recruiting benefits from joining the SEC. I suppose it's also possible that Texas' recruiting will suffer, although I think it would be at the hands of the other SEC schools and not A&M. However, it's also possible that A&M gets overwhelmed on the field and loses even more ground in February. To deny this is myopic at best.

LMAO. All those things are happening except the last one you dick.
aTm papi
nice bump...
Pet Sounds
AG
Luftballoonstradamus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.