Arsenal 2024-2025 Thread

47,679 Views | 999 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by zgolfz85
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

**** them refs.

What a **** house of getting ****ed by the ref. Disgusting.
Producers_96
AG
Michael Oliver had better be unemployed by tomorrow morning. He completely blew this game.
gougler08
AG
Producers_96 said:

Michael Oliver had better be unemployed by tomorrow morning. He completely blew this game.

He'll be protected as all ****ty refs are
Ag Since 83
AG
A brilliant defensive performance and then they just switched off on the last corner.

Just a reminder, against City 99.9% perfection isn't enough
ryanhnc10
AG
Good result, but that hurt to give it up at the very end
CoolAggie
AG
This game has pissed me off more than any Aggie or Cowboys game combined this season. **** MC, **** Manchester, **** Guardiola, **** their oil money.
Project Gemini
AG
A Cowboys fan that hates oil money? Lol
wangus12
AG
Ag Since 83 said:

A brilliant defensive performance and then they just switched off on the last corner.

Just a reminder, against City 99.9% perfection isn't enough
Looks like exhaustion more than anything. Nobody has any gas left. ****ing refs ruining the game
chjoak
AG
Highly doubt it happens but I 1000% hope that MC is found guilty of the 100+ offenses and are deducted enough pts to be relegated.
CoolAggie
AG
Okay you got me, **** their terrorist funding oil money.
OneBlitzer
AG
Proud of our boys! Frustrating match! A draw away at Man City is a good result.

Oh and Michael Oliver is a wanker!
CrawlingNo5
AG
chjoak said:

Highly doubt it happens but I 1000% hope that MC is found guilty of the 100+ offenses and are deducted enough pts to be relegated.

That's the only chance Arsenal has left lol.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
It's incredible that we were even in this match. Arteta isn't perfect but Id argue he's as good a coach as anyone in the world. Anyone.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
PJYoung
AG
chjoak
AG
agdoc2001
AG
CrawlingNo5 said:

chjoak said:

Celebrating a draw at home against 10 men. Lol.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
chjoak
AG
wangus12
AG
agdoc2001 said:

CrawlingNo5 said:

chjoak said:

Celebrating a draw at home against 10 men. Lol.
Not to mention having an extra days rest while Arsenal have been on the road all week
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
I'm still angry.

wangus12
AG
Should have been a yellow. Doku kicking the ball away should have been a yellow. Both of those happen before Trossard gets his 2nd. The Diaz elbow on Havertz should have been a yellow. Haaland should have gotten a yellow (could be a red) for hitting Gabriel in the head with the ball and then a 2nd yellow for trucking Partey after the restart.

There is zero consistency with refs and it's bs.
gougler08
AG
Do we have any ref that favors us? Sure seems like the record points to most refs being slanted against us
chjoak
AG
Vast majority of of PGMOL refs are from the north of England. Most are pretty biased towards ManU, ManC or Liverpool.
wangus12
AG

chjoak
AG
Per SkySports, the time between the ref's whistle and Trossard kicking the ball away was 0.84 sec.

Ive also seen claims that Arsenal is the ONLY team to be booked for "delaying a restart" and both just so happened to be 2nd yellows.
wangus12
AG
So Raya was limping after the match yesterday. Neto is cup tied. Tommy Setford (3rd GK) is injured. 16 year old Jack Porter was on the bench for the Atalanta match. Does he somehow get the start against Bolton?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
wangus12 said:

So Raya was limping after the match yesterday. Neto is cup tied. Tommy Setford (3rd GK) is injured. 16 year old Jack Porter was on the bench for the Atalanta match. Does he somehow get the start against Bolton?
Honestly, I hope we send our academy team to play.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
With all the antics at the end of the game and afterwards, I'm assuming there is a backstory that we are missing. Haaland acting like a dick to Arteta makes me think he said something at some point.
wangus12
AG
Idk probably, but if you ever watch Haaland's antics he's a dick all the time.
AustinScubaAg
AG
wangus12 said:

If the league has any balls Haaland gets ant least a one match ban for throwing the ball at Gabriel's head after the goal.
ShackelfordAg99
To echo the sentiment, Haaland is a wanker. That is all.
PJYoung
AG
AustinScubaAg said:

wangus12 said:

If the league has any balls Haaland gets ant least a one match ban for throwing the ball at Gabriel's head after the goal.
This might be the funniest thing I've read in a while.
AustinScubaAg
AG
PJYoung said:

AustinScubaAg said:

wangus12 said:

I read that VAR reviewed and deemed it not a red card offense. Good grief.
AustinScubaAg
AG
PJYoung said:

AustinScubaAg said:

wangus12 said:

Not sure why you find it funny if I did that in a rec game it would be a straight red why is it not in EPL.
agdoc2001
AG
AustinScubaAg said:

PJYoung said:

AustinScubaAg said:

wangus12 said:

I read that VAR reviewed and deemed it not a red card offense. Good grief.
Throws ball at Gabriel's head, trucks through Partey on the ensuing kickoff, and then tells Arteta to "stay humble". What a muppet. The albino completely lost his head.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.