Arsenal 2024-2025 Thread

47,634 Views | 999 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by zgolfz85
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gougler08
AG
****ing A

So that means he'll miss another 3-4 Champs League games + matches with Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle
AggieRob93
AG
Over/under on Odegaard returning this season? This is the type of luck Arsenal seem to have as of late.
chjoak
AG
Reading elsewhere that this Con Harrison fuy is t very reliable.
AustinScubaAg
AG
chjoak said:

Not sure if you meant is or is not reliable.

Thinking more about my earlier post if he is still doing limited body weight running there is no chance he is ready for Liverpool. it is usually 2 to 3 weeks from full body weight before your back on the field.
chjoak
AG
It was NOT. Evidently I am typing like a drunk this morning.
agdoc2001
AG
AustinScubaAg said:

chjoak said:

Not sure if you meant is or is not reliable.

Thinking more about my earlier post if he is still doing limited body weight running there is no chance he is ready for Liverpool. it is usually 2 to 3 weeks from full body weight before your back on the field.
Exactly. We were hoping for mid-November, but now it's December. So a month setback is not time to sound the alarm quite yet.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAggie2011
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
TXAggie2011
AG
Sounds like nothing happened with Odegaard, he's still on track to be back in November

chjoak
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton

When do we start calling him Glass Joe?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
TXAggie2011
AG
Man, that would suck. He's a good, versatile player and easy to like but we've got to move him on if he can't have a run of good health this season.
wangus12
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

Bayern absolutely destroying the ladies in the Champions League, its now 5-2, just a few days after an incredibly awful 0-0 draw with a mediocre Everton.

I have to wonder if this is finally the beginning of the end for head coach Jonas Eidevall
Had a feeling he was ****ed after the last week he had. Downside is we chose to keep him rather than Meidema last summer which is gonna be very costly. Apparently leaving on his own accord

zgolfz85
AG
wangus12 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

Bayern absolutely destroying the ladies in the Champions League, its now 5-2, just a few days after an incredibly awful 0-0 draw with a mediocre Everton.

I have to wonder if this is finally the beginning of the end for head coach Jonas Eidevall
Had a feeling he was ****ed after the last week he had. Downside is we chose to keep him rather than Meidema last summer which is gonna be very costly. Apparently leaving on his own accord

amazing yall keep up with the ladies too. a bridge too far for me, but I respect it
wangus12
AG
zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

amazing yall keep up with the ladies too. a bridge too far for me, but I respect it
Helps me that a girl in my department who's office is right down the hall is a big women's soccer fan and Arsenal is her main team. I don't think she watches men's soccer at all, but she knows basically everything about the women's game. She was like first in line to buy season tickets for the new Dallas Trinity FC pro team that started up this year.

Plus the few podcasts I listen to do cover the women's team as well
zgolfz85
AG
wangus12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

Helps me that a girl in my department who's office is right down the hall is a big women's soccer fan and Arsenal is her main team. I don't think she watches men's soccer at all, but she knows basically everything about the women's game. She was like first in line to buy season tickets for the new Dallas Trinity FC pro team that started up this year.

does she have short purple hair and wear pantsuits?
TXAggie2011
AG
It was time. The fact that they usually seem to play better against the really good teams but struggle against everyone else, just points to a lack of leadership starting at the top.

And I don't watch a ton of their games, I'd like to watch a few more. The Arseblog women's episodes are good, I listen to those a decent amount.
wangus12
AG
zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

Nah she's pretty normal and a great employee. No ridiculousness that one may sometimes expect
zgolfz85
AG
wangus12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

zgolfz85 said:

wangus12 said:

TXAggie2011 said:

Nah she's pretty normal and a great employee. No ridiculousness that one may sometimes expect
ah, good for her then

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.