Arsenal 2016-2017 Thread

137,071 Views | 1832 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agdoc2001
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not official yet.

13.51 BST: Arsenal have told ESPN FC that reports of an impending loan move to Middlesbrough for Calum Chambers are "just speculation."
chjoak
AG
Rumors that Jack will go on loan to finally get more PT.
wangus12
AG
Sounds like Bayern are going to buy Gnabry and send him on loan. Nothing we can really do. Sell him now and cash in or let him go free next summer. Stinks. He had an awful loan spell with Bolton 2 years and was injured most of last year. Finally starts to show his talent and we immediately lose him.
AustinScubaAg
AG
What about Mustafi? No word yet that that deal is final that I have seen.
gougler08
AG
quote:
I saw an article about him crediting Ozil for convincing him to join Arsenal...so I'm pretty sure it's done
AustinScubaAg
AG
quote:
quote:
I saw an article about him crediting Ozil for convincing him to join Arsenal...so I'm pretty sure it's done
Saw that but until it is official I will be nervous. We need more than Holding and Koscielny.
chjoak
AG
quote:
Sounds like Bayern are going to buy Gnabry and send him on loan. Nothing we can really do. Sell him now and cash in or let him go free next summer. Stinks. He had an awful loan spell with Bolton 2 years and was injured most of last year. Finally starts to show his talent and we immediately lose him.
Hearing now that Bayern is out of the picture. Gnabry will likely sign a new deal with us and we will loan him to Werder Bremen (Bayern was already looking to loan him there if purchased) this season.
wangus12
AG
Would love to keep him. He has a bright future and if the Olympics are any notice, his finishing and technical ability have come miles.

Also Perez is official now.

According to his interview, the club actually made contact back in June about him.
gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:
Hearing now that Bayern is out of the picture. Gnabry will likely sign a new deal with us and we will loan him to Werder Bremen (Bayern was already looking to loan him there if purchased) this season.
Guardian reporting as if we would be selling Gnabry to Bremen
wangus12
AG
Chambers to Middlesbrough is official. Hopefully he nails down a starting spot in the back and plays well.

Also, Mustafi is official as well:

Maximus_Meridius
AG
Anyone want to set the over/under on the number of games before Mustafi has a serious injury?
AustinScubaAg
AG
That is just wrong to suggest. With our luck though 4.
wangus12
AG
Hearing Jack may be going to Crystal Palace. He'll probably get broken in training the way those lads play
Dre_00
His boots look like a heat map.
wangus12
AG
There is a new guy on my outdoor team that has those. We gave him a lot of ****, but he scored 2 really good goals this weekend. Probably the boots
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag Since 83
AG
quote:
There is a new guy on my outdoor team that has those. We gave him a lot of ****, but he scored 2 really good goals this weekend. Probably the boots

wangus12
AG
There is no way we don't win the league this year with those two in the back
gougler08
AG
Looks like we sold Gnabry to Werder Bremen

quote:
Done deal klaxon!!! Greetings all and let's get straight off the bat with news of an actual transfer. Arsenal have sold Serge Gnabry to Werder Bremen for an undisclosed fee. The 21-year-old German had just one year left on his Arsenal contract and has gone to the Bundesliga side for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of 8m. Gnabry passed his medical on Wednesday morning after being released by Germany's under-21s to agree personal terms. "I'm looking forward to my time in Bremen," Gnabry said on the Bundesliga club's website. "It was important for me to come to a club who could give me the chance of getting some match practice. The management in Bremen have worked very hard on signing me and I am sure we can achieve something here."
wangus12
AG
Yep he's gone. For only 5m as well.
gougler08
AG
Wilshere loaned off to Bournemouth for the year. Probably will do well and not get injured until he comes back to Arsenal
wangus12
AG
Mustafi is #20

Perez is #9
wangus12
AG
If you're bored this morning. Arsenal Legends are playing AC Milan Glorie this morning.

#ArsenalLegends team to play Milan Glorie: Seaman, Hoyte, Toure, Keown, Winterburn, Parlour, Petit, Gilberto, Overmars, Pires, Ljungberg

#ArsenalLegends subs: Lehmann, Cygan, Limpar, Grimandi, Boa Morte, Kanu

Howard Webb is the official

Henry isn't there because he coaches for Belgium now and there is rumors of a falling out with Wenger
wangus12
AG
Kanu scores! 1-Nil to the Arsenal. Pires and Ljungberg have been dominant
wangus12
AG
Kanu had a hat-trick. Robert Pires had the 4th and Lehmann saved a penalty. Arsenal Legends won 4-2
wangus12
AG
Xhaka sent off today for the Swiss.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Xhaka sent off today for the Swiss.

I thought it was known he was a fiery player.
gougler08
AG
So looks like I'm going to be in London on Nov 6th...any thoughts on how to get tickets for the North London Derby without paying ridiculous scalper fees?
wangus12
AG
Are you part of Arsenal America? Could try them, although scalpers might be the only way at this point
gougler08
AG
quote:
Are you part of Arsenal America? Could try them, although scalpers might be the only way at this point
Nope, and that's what I was afraid of...guess I'll look around
wangus12
AG
Lord Bendtner has signed with Nottingham Forrest. We will almost definitely see him in the League Cup
agdoc2001
AG
quote:
quote:
Nope, and that's what I was afraid of...guess I'll look around
Official Arsenal Ticket Exchange

http://www.arsenal.com/ticketexchange
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agdoc2001
AG
Iwobi is fit, Rambo is still a bit short for Saturday. Alexis will be a late decision as he returned late from international duty. Wenger says he has yet to decide if Mustafi or Perez will start.
wangus12
AG
I'd be willing to bet Mustafi starts. You don't spend 35m on a player and have a 20 year old start over him.
wangus12
AG
Mustafi and Lucas start

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.