Houston
Sponsored by

Can we get to 500 murders this year?

128,348 Views | 1088 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They have the ability to prosecute those as federal crimes and lock him up for a good long while. But they don't and won't. But they will for sure turn around and use this crime as evidence that you and I should have our guns taken from us. Federal law for gun possession by a felon gives a min 15 year sentence for felons with 3 or more prior felony convictions.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
txags92 said:

They have the ability to prosecute those as federal crimes and lock him up for a good long while. But they don't and won't. But they will for sure turn around and use this crime as evidence that you and I should have our guns taken from us.

Yep. Wake the **** up.
SW AG80
AG
I am back to training LE the week after the Alabama game. Training will be in the Houston area. Will be interesting to hear what LE has to say. I am sure it will be a lot.
. . .
SW AG80
AG
WOW. He had to be very close to retirement.
RebelE91
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

I would think he could have retired 11 years ago with a pension of 50% of his pay. I could be wrong on that as I don't know the specifics of HPDs retirement policy. But I think that's pretty typical. If so he must have loved being a police officer because he was working for only half his pay at that point.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
White liberal Beto supporters strike again. This is on THEM. Never forget.

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Same judge.
Sea Speed
AG
Judge glass is a fat *****
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
These people will not stop until they are made to stop.
CW Griswold
It's fascinating how some people from Harris County are now dead because a cross dresser from El Paso can ride a skate board.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Don't forget he was in a band when he was like 16.
Al Bula
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Same judge.

wow thought he was John McClain for a sec.
sts7049
AG
lazy fat slobs

https://abc13.com/harris-county-courthouse-backlog-of-felony-cases-murder-trial-judges-not-holding-in/10904083/
sts7049
AG
on a related note, i wandered over to glass's district court website and i saw this gem there:

The following rules apply to zoom appearances:
-Defendants are to zoom in promptly at 9am, being on "stand-by" is not acceptable.
-Defendants must be properly dressed for docket. Clothes are required, as you are still appearing in a criminal court.
-Defendants are to not be laying in the bed or appear to be sleeping while attending court.
-Defendants' names on zoom must be name that is set on the 208th's docket. "John Doe" is acceptable. "$$$Mike" or "iPhone" is not. If your actual name is not annotated correctly on zoom, you will be counted as absent for docket.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
CW Griswold said:

It's fascinating how some people from Harris County are now dead because a cross dresser from El Paso can ride a skate board.

He's running for Governor next year too.
Sea Speed
AG
I might break my self imposed rule of no political yard signs to put some anti beto stuff up. The only thing I've ever had is a school board election sign. He is going to get every self absorbed simp suburban woman to start creaming themselves again.
Mr. Lahey
AG
sts7049 said:

lazy fat slobs

https://abc13.com/harris-county-courthouse-backlog-of-felony-cases-murder-trial-judges-not-holding-in/10904083/

This is absolutely reprehensible.
Sea Speed
AG
Mr. Lahey said:

sts7049 said:

lazy fat slobs

This is absolutely reprehensible.

Every single person on this thread needs to read this article. Besides letting criminals out on bond, these judges have been doing NOTHING. As of July, 22 judges had only conducted 113 trials constituting .13% of the backlog. Some judges haven't held a trial in a year!!

Holy hell this is unbelievable.
MAROON
AG
In the old days that POS Judge would have been run out of town on a rail
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
digging tunnels
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

He was due to retire in December and is building a dream home with his wife. I only know because he is a very close uncle to a family friend.
Al Bula
AG
This is what you get when you vote for libs. Hope that fat porker judge doesn't choke on cheeseburger.
TJaggie14
AG
Happened up on the Northside of Kingwood. I think it's technically Montgomery county, so not sure if it will count for the 500 in a year murder count.

https://abc13.com/14-year-old-boy-shot-and-killed-teen-found-dead-kingwood-kings-mill-subdivision/11034523/
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TJaggie14 said:

Happened up on the Northside of Kingwood. I think it's technically Montgomery county, so not sure if it will count for the 500 in a year murder count.

https://abc13.com/14-year-old-boy-shot-and-killed-teen-found-dead-kingwood-kings-mill-subdivision/11034523/
That is the new part at the front. i would call that Porter since its Montgomery Co.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
txags92 said:

They have the ability to prosecute those as federal crimes and lock him up for a good long while. But they don't and won't. But they will for sure turn around and use this crime as evidence that you and I should have our guns taken from us. Federal law for gun possession by a felon gives a min 15 year sentence for felons with 3 or more prior felony convictions.

From this morning's story
Quote:

For the second morning in a row, a Houston-area teenager has lost their life to gun violence.

The gun did it
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
So f'ing transparent.
txags92
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

txags92 said:

From this morning's story
Quote:

For the second morning in a row, a Houston-area teenager has lost their life to gun violence.

The gun did it
Amazing how predictable it is. Gun crimes and violent crimes were on the way down for many years until libs decided it was a good idea to let violent criminals back out onto the streets over and over.
Marvin_Zindler
AG

This fat f*** got a cop killed. Great work, Beto voters.
Sea Speed
AG
He looks like a thumb with a mustache
RebelE91
AG
Another "road rage" shooting yesterday, this time the deceased victim was driving on the Westpark Tollway. No doubt the perp had paper plates on their recently purchased vehicle.

https://abc13.com/driver-dies-after-being-shot-on-westpark-tollway-hpd-says/11033898/
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Police union is calling for his resignation. Sounds like part of the Judge's issues is his refusal to hold trials because of COVID. Inexcusable on many levels, even the DA recommended this guy be locked up until trial.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-police-officer-killed-shooting-union-demands-judge-resign
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TJaggie14 said:

Son of a HPD officer
Sea Speed
AG
As of July he had not held a single trial in a year. He is specifically mentioned in that article that was posted yesterday.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Sea Speed said:

As of July he had not held a single trial in a year. He is specifically mentioned in that article that was posted yesterday.
This is why being elected to the bench should never be a pay raise for these morons.
Sea Speed
AG
Judges shouldn't even be elected because they are D or R. The law is the law. Those 22 judges should be ashamed but they probably wear it as a badge of honor.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.