Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

85,025 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
BenderRodriguez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Eta: okay then. We are back.

After the thread disappeared, I received an email with an indefinite ban. 30 minutes after that I got a second email asking some questions, but I was tired and went to bed. 30 minutes after that email I got a 3rd email saying the ban was lifted. Emailed the mods back as requested this morning anyway.

Other than that, all I really have to add is that pfg/tikkas actions in this thread say more than I ever could, so I don't feel any need to expand on the matter further.
shaynew1
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Ok good I was about to leave forever
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Well crap. Apparently I suck at gif posting today
tandy miller
AG
What the hell is going on in here?
FJB
drummer0415
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Women living well….
ttha_aggie_09
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Eta: okay then. We are back.

After the thread disappeared, I received an email with an indefinite ban. 30 minutes after that I got a second email asking some questions, but I was tired and went to bed. 30 minutes after that email I got a 3rd email saying the ban was lifted. Emailed the mods back as requested this morning anyway.

Other than that, all I really have to add is that pfg/tikkas actions in this thread say more than I ever could, so I don't feel any need to expand on the matter.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Welcome back.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
KRamp90
DatTallArchitect
AG
shaynew1 said:

BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Same here. If Bender wasn't back by this evening, I was going to cancel my subscription and delete my account. Still might from how poorly staff has handled things.
Centerpole90
AG
I can't remember the circumstances that PFG vamanoosed. Did that account catch a perma?
techno-ag
AG
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

drummer0415
AG
shaynew1 said:

I think probably 25% of this forum, maybe more, was willing to die on this hill if staff didn't handle this correctly. They still haven't fully handled it correctly in my opinion, but reinstating the thread and reinstating Bender is a good start.

It could not be any more plainly obvious that Bender is in the right here, and Tikka/PFG is in the wrong.
cupofjoe04
AG
shaynew1 said:

BenderRodriguez said:

TheVarian said:

Where's bender

Test

Welcome back to the land of the living, Bender.

I was seriously ready to be done as well.
El_duderino
trouble
AG
Riiiiiight? That's why I left the GB.
mhnatt
Bender vs the mods remind me of Trump vs the dems.

"Hey mods, you missed!"
aggiepublius
AG
Both the thread and Bender resurrected!! It's 2 OB miracles.
tx4guns
AG
Everything you saw go down with this thread is why I don't pay for a star here anymore and rarely even visit the forum anymore. The overreaching censorship by the mods became tiresome years ago, and it looks like nothing has changed.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
drummer0415 said:

shaynew1 said:

I think probably 25% of this forum, maybe more, was willing to die on this hill if staff didn't handle this correctly. They still haven't fully handled it correctly in my opinion, but reinstating the thread and reinstating Bender is a good start.

It could not be any more plainly obvious that Bender is in the right here, and Tikka/PFG is in the wrong.

I'm definitely in that group. I have voiced multiple concerns about moderation here before, primarily in the Aggieland forum. Most posts simply vanish with no trace or explanation.

zooguy96
AG
1. Determine which posters on the OB post the most and are reasonable.
2. Make them Mods.
3. Profit?

Definitely don't make me a Mod. I'm a dumbass.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
aggiedata
AG
Tikka -

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
So did the OP make POTD list? I never go look.. mainly cuz it's almost always premium level star sharing that gets there.
aggiedata
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005 said:

So did the OP make POTD list? I never go look.. mainly cuz it's almost always premium level star sharing that gets there.

Centerpole90
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005 said:

In a smoke show.

Not common for an afternoon post on a small board to race to the top of the charts like that.
DUman08
AG
tx4guns said:

Everything you saw go down with this thread is why I don't pay for a star here anymore and rarely even visit the forum anymore. The overreaching censorship by the mods became tiresome years ago, and it looks like nothing has changed.
maroon barchetta
trouble said:

bam02 said:

Staff what is going on here? Is OP banned for this thread? Be transparent.

They seem to misunderstand his reason for this thread. He didn't do it because he was banned. He did it because PFG keeps flagging every thread that mentions that he is now Tikka.

OP is tired of people getting banned and edited over PFG's lies.

PFG shouldn't lie and even more than that, shouldn't have challenged anyone to prove PFG=Tikka.

I can't remember.

Do Aggies tolerate people who lie, cheat, and steal?
trouble
AG
No sir, we do not.
maroon barchetta
trouble said:

No sir, we do not.

What if you are a mod?
trouble
AG
maroon barchetta said:

trouble said:

No sir, we do not.

What if you are a mod?

Not being one, I can't speak for them. There is a chance some of them are not Aggies.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
I've been posting on here 11 years, read the board for a few years before I ever posted. Never have I once even thought to email the moderators bc of something another poster said to me, I have also never flagged a post of someone's either.

I was about to cancel my premium sub and quit TA altogether if they perma'd Bender over this thread. Would still like some sort of explanation from staff/mods on the OP as to why they allow PFikka to continue with his antics, if anyone should be gone for good, it's Tikka.
JoeAggie1010
Damn, welcome back Bender! I go to sleep during the isht storm and see the this. Blue parachute for you!
MRB10
AG
I love this thread so hard. Thanks for doing it.
BenderRodriguez
AG
Quote:

Other than that, all I really have to add is that pfg/tikkas actions in this thread say more than I ever could, so I don't feel any need to expand on the matter further.

Well, they did. But it looks like his veiled doxing posts from last night towards another user got deleted.

Which is exactly why this thread had to be created, because pfg/tikka has been calling people names and saying unhinged stuff like that for years. Then when someone responds in kind he hits the report button, his nasty comments and usually the thread get deleted, and then he does it again.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
NICE!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.