Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

807,125 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
The Wonderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Don't mess with the two boards that are known for finding people that don't want to be found with minimal information.
Old Rivalries would like a word with you...
Oh, they have a creeptastic set of skills over there, but who have you ever directed to Old Rivalries to find someone? If you have, may god have mercy on your soul for subjecting that poor individual to that freak show.

(I read it daily - some funny chit goes down over there)
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Don't mess with the two boards that are known for finding people that don't want to be found with minimal information.
Barnes is easily found if you are a member of AFS (as you all should be) He even uses the same profile picture here and there.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
If this thread is still going once I get my boat out of the garage I'll post my small workbench area. I wish I could convince the rib she needs to park in the driveway full time so I get the whole garage.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
If this thread is still going once I get my boat out of the garage I'll post my small workbench area. I wish I could convince the rib she needs to park in the driveway full time so I get the whole garage.
Just pull a Barnes and find a pic on the internet.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
quote:
quote:
TwoMarksHand
AG
Image search of profile pic
Ramrod
AG
quote:
Barnes' photos are all taken from the Photobucket account of someone named Mike Cockcroft.

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/cockcroft/library/?sort=3&page=1
Mike Cockcroft seems like a pretty cool dude.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Barnes is in some of the pics on photo bucket so at least he knows cockcroft
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Barnes is in some of the pics on photo bucket so at least he knows cockcroft
So it's not impossible that cockroft posted photos of Barnes' stuff. But that doesn't explain the weird 6-7 year gap in the auto board thread. And it doesn't explain the "Cockcroft Construction" signs in some of the other workshop pics.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Better and more important question - who is the blonde in Mike's pics?
Chazz03
AG
quote:

Working on it...
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
quote:
Working on it...
Found. But she's probably Cockcroft's daughter, doesn't need to be drug into this.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Working on it...
Found. But she's probably Cockcroft's daughter, doesn't need to be drug into this.

Yea I was kidding
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Working on it...

Woah woah woah. Slow your roll. Nobody here said anything about drugs. I was planning on wooing her the old-fashioned way.
Guitarsoup
AG
My garage isn't this neat anymore because we have most of my dad's possessions taking up most of the room, but here it is:

Some highlights: on the left side under the three square cabinets is a place to plug my air compressor into the wall. I have air compressor outlets in multiple places in the garage so I don't have to move it around. Cable is run out to the garage and that is an air conditioner. The handle for all the cabinets are actual wrenches and the drawers are all really heavy duty. One has multiple gallons of paint in it. Those two metal rails on the ceiling on the left are attached to a crank inside a cabinet to life and store things off the floor.
The Fife
He got into a debate about nitrogen in tires last month and used someone else's pic of their nitrogen bottle.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2600011/0

Stolen from this page.
http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/0711or-2005-gmc-sierra-2500-duramax-v8/
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
I have air compressor outlets in multiple places in the garage so I don't have to move it around.
Good idea. I don't know what material you used, but for anyone else with this thought, use iron pipe. Some folks want to use PVC, which can shatter and send shrapnel everywhere. Don't use it.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
He got into a debate about nitrogen in tires last month and used someone else's pic of their nitrogen bottle.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2600011/0

Stolen from this page.
http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/0711or-2005-gmc-sierra-2500-duramax-v8/
He also stole the picture of "his" RV.

Linkeroonie - go to about the 12th post down
Post removed:
by user
The Fife
You're right, I dismissed it at first since someone said it was their customer's. Now I see that it's someone's customer in Placerville, CA.
CanyonAg77
AG
Probably not his Escalade either

Though to be 100% fair, he never explicitly claimed it was his.

Thread image is from
drummer0415
AG
Somebody dig up the long range rifles thread where he posts pics of all his rifles
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Somebody dig up the long range rifles thread where he posts pics of all his rifles
Mixed bag. Some only show up on TexAgs or his Pintrest thread, so they may be legit. But unless his username on 1911 forum dot com is Dave`96, this one is not his.

TexAgs thread

1911 Forum
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2594805/replies/42136619

The second pic of is from an airsoft site: http://airsoftnewshq.com/sighting-in-scopes-for-airsoft/
MasterAggie
AG
TwoMarksHand
AG
This is getting ridiculous
Dr. Faustus
AG
The scope pic is a screenshot from this youtube video:

Guy named Stuart Elliot in Brisbane, Australia.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
My post about that thread: http://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2610710/replies/42572085

The scope pic that he said he shot with his iPhone is from a YouTube video:
Dr. Faustus
AG
Check the youtube video I just posted. Looks like that airsoft site stole the scope pic from somewhere else too.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
I have air compressor outlets in multiple places in the garage so I don't have to move it around.
Good idea. I don't know what material you used, but for anyone else with this thought, use iron pipe. Some folks want to use PVC, which can shatter and send shrapnel everywhere. Don't use it.
Previous owner did it, so I don't really know.

We are planning on building a garage apartment over the garage, so will probably find out if we have to tear some of the walls out to support it.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Check the youtube video I just posted. Looks like that airsoft site stole the scope pic from somewhere else too.
Well, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some of the photos were his that got copied and reposted around the Internet. But it does seem he has a habit of posting stuff and claiming it is his.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Previous owner did it, so I don't really know.
Well, at least it's buried in the walls, so that gives you a layer of protection. I'd bet you could figure it out from close examination or a strong magnet. I was mainly trying to warn anyone considering such a system.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
Well, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some of the photos were his that got copied and reposted around the Internet. But it does seem he has a habit of posting stuff and claiming it is his.

Fair. But the scope pic that he said he took with his iPhone is clearly a screenshot from that youtube video. The guy that posted that video to youtube is not Barnes, and you see the guy in the video behind the gun. Also not him.
Guitarsoup
AG
Did you ever hear about the helicopter ride he had with Brian Williams?
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
This is getting ridiculous
And funny!

But it's also helpful. Always good to know which posters know their stuff, and which are professional bull***tters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.