Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

798,381 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
GinaLinetti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
He's a felon according the the auto board

Just saw that
GiggityAg01
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have about 8 ranches (roughly 8500 acres total) that I do hog management on. Can literally hunt every weekend and not run out of hogs to kill. My boys run dogs and it's like shooting fish in a barrel most of the time.

quote:
I live in Montgomery County now. Still have my place on Elmo. The dairy and homestead are still on Dilly Shaw Tap. Uncle and Cousins still operate every day. I moved to cut the downtown commute in half and my Rib works for MISD. My youngest son lives on Elmo. My oldest lives over here near me. I inherited a section from my aunt Helen Jones when she passed. She was one of two Ole Maid aunts I had. Edith and Helen both lived over here on FM 149. I inherited it in '79. Built over here in '85 when the Rib took a job at MISD. Just 40 min from Kyle. So still works well for me and I still have my peace. Never lived in a subdivision in my life and not going to start now.
http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2603194/1
Some of that is true. He has property in Montgomery County and his wife does seem to work for MISD. However, the house listed at his address was built in 1995 and his wife's bio on MISD site says she started working there in 2005 and has only been educating since 1992.

I know why they left Brazos county in 92 and probably why she had to start teaching.

Is it this:

[table]1Cause #20773-85Date filed10/31/1991Offense06/20/91-Theft < 750 W/ 2 PriorsDefendantBarnes, Mark Frederick - 04/09/1962Court85TH DISTRICT COURT Disposed06/29/1992 Z-GuiltyDegree3rd Degree Felony Warrant statusNoneAttorneyErratt, Bruce L[/table][table]1Cause #20770-85Date filed10/31/1991Offense06/28/91-Theft $750-$20,000DefendantBarnes, Mark Frederick - 04/09/1962Court85TH DISTRICT COURT Disposed06/29/1992 Prosecution BarredDegree3rd Degree Felony Warrant statusNoneAttorneyErratt, Bruce L[/table][table]1Cause #20770-85Date filed10/31/1991Offense06/28/91-Unauth Use - VehicleDefendantBarnes, Mark Frederick - 04/09/1962Court85TH DISTRICT COURT Disposed06/29/1992 Prosecution BarredDegree3rd Degree Felony Warrant statusNoneAttorneyErratt, Bruce L[/table]
Chazz03
AG
I'm going to go ahead and not recommend donating to the gofundme set up my MF. You may all read the details here. He hay have truly wanted to go A&M but messed that up with a felony record

http://justiceweb.co.brazos.tx.us/proxy/Scripts/UVlink.isa/bodreaux/WEBSERV/CriminalSearch
blacksmith21
AG
quote:
http://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2610710/replies/42577108#42577108

So I guess that's why he left town and his wife became a teacher?
Guitarsoup
AG
StringerBell
AG
In the interest of full disclosure I actually am the fictional character stringer bell and I'm posting from beyond the grave.
TwoMarksHand
AG
This is just too crazy
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Wow, and that's the guy Ags just handed over $6K to
Mathguy64
AG
At least he's got an attorney he knows. He's going to need one.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
In the interest of full disclosure I actually am the fictional character stringer bell and I'm posting from beyond the grave.

Can you use mbarnes' great grandpa's time machine to go back and not **** with Omar? I miss yiu
Bird Dog
AG
So apparently he's a 3 time felon and did 20 years in the slammer...

Chazz03
AG
quote:

I was too slow on the clickity linkity. I can't computer
Charpie
AG
20 years?
gigemJTH12
AG
Wow!!
Dill-Ag13
AG
No way he actually did 20 though
GinaLinetti
AG
I'm guessing 1-4 years
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
20 years in the clink doesn't surprise me one bit. An O&G tycoon isn't gonna have full sleeve tats on both arms.

Those sleeves look like somebody who was in the hooskow for a minute.
Stasco
AG
Hey I went to school with Bruce Erratt's daughters. Baylor guy.
n_touch
^^^wow
Mathguy64
AG
This gets better and better.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
I can't believe this idiot used a username that basically gives away his real name. How did it take Texags so long to out him?

Do we really know stuff?
carpe vinum
AG
Raced nascar in 74, did 20 years, worked in the oilfield 30 years as well as Dallas Cowboys coach and college talent scout.
Damn, he must be at least 118 years old.
That's incredible.
Bird Dog
AG
I found a 31 page document, it appears he may have gotten out early? Anyway, here's a rundown of his hobbies, which include car theft, credit card abuse, and burglary.

Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
I can't believe this idiot used a username that basically gives away his real name. How did it take Texags so long to out him?

Do we really know stuff?
Why would we ever search him if he didn't post about having a 54 Vette that he doesn't actually have?

FTW: I drive a Miata and a Hyundai.
GPaggie10
AG
The Legendary MacGrub...I mean MFBarnes. Former Navy SEAL, Army Ranger and Green Beret. Served six tours in Desert Storm, four in Bosnia, three each in Angola, Somalia, Mozambique, Nicaragua and Sierra Leone. Recipient of sixteen Purple Hearts, three Congressional Medals of Honor, seven Presidential Medals of Bravery and starting tight end for the University of Texas, El Paso.
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm just here for the popcorn
Illustrious Potentate
AG
quote:
quote:

Do we really know stuff?
Why would we ever search him if he didn't post about having a 54 Vette that he doesn't actually have?

FTW: I drive a Miata and a Hyundai.

Of all the BS claims this guy made over the years a '54 Corvette was his downfall.
Bird Dog
AG
If that GoFundMe turns out to be a scam he's got to be headed to prison for a while. I think this may me the first time TexAgs sent a guy to prison!
TwoMarksHand
AG
I bet the state wouldn't like him posting pics with guns on his insta if he is a convicted felon
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
I bet the state wouldn't like him posting pics with guns on his insta if he is a convicted felon

But now that I go back he actually isn't pictured with guns so nvm that
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
If that GoFundMe turns out to be a scam he's got to be headed to prison for a while. I think this may me the first time TexAgs sent a guy to prison!
drummer0415
AG
asf-07
AG
mfbarnes has removed his name from consideration for Poster of the Year.
FightingAggie
AG
No mugshot?
htxag09
AG
I'd be interested to see a mug shot as well. Some of these photoshopped pictures look A LOT like one of my customers....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.