Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

802,537 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I need someone with some... internet saavy... to pm me... I have something epic, but... yeah...

Hurry. I'm fading fast
vettmaster99
AG

Search Them! Search Them All!
Bird Dog
AG
I'm beginning to think that mfbarnes82 = Bill Brasky
Ackley
quote:
quote:
Yep, his criminal records from Brazos and Dallas counties have been dug up already.
To his credit, it looks like he has failed to ever commit be caught committing a felony in several other counties I have searched.
Scroll down on the spreadsheet... to the bottom.

I have limited posts, so I don't know when I will run out, but this guy has had a very busy and sad life.
Represent830
AG
Jim and Debbie Hewett from Germantown, NC are going to be pissed he's posting pictures of their house as his own.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482940760011225068/
itsyourboypookie
For the record: I am your boy pookie
Chipotlemonger
AG
Loved the garages these last couple days, didn't know it would turn into this! What a thread, finally caught up. Now let's continue!

Edit: Week. Didn't realize it had been so long since there was beer fridge discussion going on.
BowhunterAg83
AG
quote:
quote:

Class of '82, he was racing at Texas World Speedway in 1974 when he was 14?

Gentlemen, we have our very own Brian Williams.
I am positive we did not have a football player that Ran at Texas World Speedway while playing football in 79-81. I Don't remember a lot of team mates, but I would have remembered this!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:
I need someone with some... internet saavy... to pm me... I have something epic, but... yeah...
JYDog90
AG
"And I'd like to tell you about....uh, my wife! Morgan Fairchild, yeah, that's the ticket!"
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
nm not him
Patentmike
AG
Just don't get me confused with this guy. I don't want to change my user name again.

shano0603
AG
quote:
quote:
Wasn't there a thread a while back showing his huge mastiffs and some story of them scaring the insurance inspector?
yup

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2603571/replies/42381370
Hopefully someone pointed out that those weren't his dogs?
William Larue Weller
AG
I've been in since page 9 but figure I should post since this thread is legendary.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Is he allowed to have these?

Poke_the_Bear
AG
Have to post also.....classic
Chazz03
AG
quote:

Likely not his so ehh
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

Likely not his so ehh
That was my first thought. However, image search/tineye don't show those anywhere else. Leads me to think they are unique.
jopatura
AG
quote:
quote:
here's an "authentic" pic of him hanging from that yooying site

Hopefully this guy's daily choices and concerns get a lot easier for him in the near future. I can't imagine spreading so many lies across his professional and personal life. I honestly don't understand how this guy falls asleep at night without ----ing himself.
I found the photo gallery for the awards here.

Search for American Heart Bear Bryant Awards. The gallery is already expired, but you can pay $9.99 to relaunch it. I searched through all the hashtags for the event on Instagram, but couldn't come up with this pic.
Poptartin
From that Architecture forum

quote:

Nope, Petroleum Engineer by trade. Just some amateur work in Adobe Photoshop CS2. Just trying to give you an idea or two.

Yeah, we know all about your photoshop work!
Vince Young`s Wonderlic
quote:
quote:
quote:
Premium where a (former?) miderator claims to be in contact with this sociopath.

summary please

(former) mod Steve Bott has suggested that the corresponding thread in Premium be locked while he (Bott) works with the sociopath known as MFBarnes to recover more than $6000 from a GoFundMe site that Barnes set up while catfishing ags. Bott says the sociopath known as MFBarnes continues to read all of the threads even now and if further lists are made then he (Bott) will not be able to get the money back or to the rightful owner.

Cannot make this **** up.

Bott is a former mod for a reason.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

Likely not his so ehh
Same with this one, and I'm pretty sure that's his fat hand.

InternetFan02
AG
Any validity to the claim that mfbarnes' son is the same Brad Barnes that is a public face of the TAMU compliance department? If true then how far has mfbarnes actually infiltrated the Athletic Department?
Helms96
AG
quote:

Whoever that belongs to is a big fan of the Remington Model 700 and side by side double barrels
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:

Hurry
Poptartin
I'm sure reb is on it.
Hesatouchdown
This thread delivers. Why would anyone hire a private dick when there is Texags?
Chazz03
AG
Hmmm
rlag09
AG
If nothing else cant someone report him for illegally owning firearms
Log
AG
quote:
I really just want know his grade in Thermo. That class was a ***** .
Amateur hour. Thermo was cake.
reb,
AG
nm
tio
AG
quote:
Any validity to the claim that mfbarnes' son is the same Brad Barnes that is a public face of the TAMU compliance department? If true then how far has mfbarnes actually infiltrated the Athletic Department?

Brad Barnes works in the AD, he claims a Brandon Barnes working for the AD in several places. So my guess is the real guy in the AD is not related or at least not his son
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

Brad Barnes works in the AD, he claims a Brandon Barnes working for the AD in several places. So my guess is the real guy in the AD is not related or at least not his son
Nope. Without revealing more yet... nope.
johnrth
Almost caught up guys. Only 11 pages to go. But I just had to post real quick to say give the guy a break. He doesn't know how to internet since he's been in jail so much.....who am I kbidding make this guy the first guy texags sends to prison, that'll show others not to eff with the power of texags. Ok everyone continue the hiatus til I catch up.
Poptartin
quote:
quote:
I'm sure reb is on it.

that the post edited now?

The "someone with Internet savvy...."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.