Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

802,533 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Unfortunately, I bet he hasn't paid off the $500,000+ judgement.

But he's about $6000 closer!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
So my wife came up with a wicked yet realistic thought. What if Barnes is still among us going after "Barnes" but as someone else? What if he changed his handle months or even years ago to establish an alter ego in the event Barnes was compromised?

Either way, I'm so proud to have read this thread. I didn't read all the pages and I was stuck wanting to know more about the twins in a pic back on page 30-something.

BARNES-CEPTION!!!!!!

bbb78
AG
quote:
another post found...his stating that he is a petroleum engineer...which is fraud / misrepresentation if someone can find any of his "signed" MSA's.

Comment by Mark F Barnes on April 5, 2012 at 5:00pm

Mark F. Barnes P.E.
PresidentBarnes Consulting Services Inc.
28X-645-6591 Houston Office
28X-645-6295 Office Fax
97X-314-4302 Bryan Office
41X-894-7159 Pittsburg Office
93X-520-7829 Cell
mfbarnes@barnesconsultingservices.comRead more: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xxtMXiXmqbkJ:www.drillingahead.com/page/patterson-uti-rig-235-death-worker-dies-in-fall-from-derrick%3Fpage%3D2+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#ixzz3Uu96hoDc
P.E. after a signature does not mean Petroleum Engineer. It means "Professional Engineer" as in licensed by the state as a professional engineer.

Texas Board of Professional Engineers

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
That's on either this thread or the automotive one as well.
oh...i missed it somehow....
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wait, so is the user Cbarnes16 his son then..... ? Someone noted his son worked for the team in some fashion and cbarnes16 profile shows him to be from montgomery as well....... So bizarre.

It is his son.

It's not his fault his father is a lunatic.

No...but if his son really were on here you think he wouldn't call BS on the things his dad posted that were blatant lies....his house, cars, hobbies, bunker, etc....i mean if not publicly at least privately....or run to defend him here......

which leads me to believe although the son may be real his account on here may not be real...could be his dad posing as his son.

A father / son sock - that would be epic!

Kind of like "team Doss"
cbarnes16 was the one who posted the story about Mark dubbing Johnny "JFF".

cbarnes16 is either: Mark's son who is knowingly enabling his lies or Mark's sock with an Ag Tag using his son's info.
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:

I can't imagine how. It's such an easy thread to follow.
The Collective
AG
Yea, that's a big no no in the CPA world. I would assume the same is true for PEs.
trouble
AG
Or he believed his dad's story. That isn't far fetched.
techno-ag
AG
bigtatum
quote:
quote:
Wait, so is the user Cbarnes16 his son then..... ? Someone noted his son worked for the team in some fashion and cbarnes16 profile shows him to be from montgomery as well....... So bizarre.

It is his son.

What if the son is the lunatic and has been impersonating his dad
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is his son.

And the real M Barnes is decaying down in his basement
7nine
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Time to reread the whole thread. There will be a quiz.
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is his son.

Really?

Leave his kids and wife out of all of this. If they have seen any of these threads, their world is probably pretty rocked right now.
OnlyForNow
AG
How old should the sons be? I lived in montgomery from 1994-2003 (graduated Highschool the later).

The Collective
AG
At this point, nothing would surprise me. Someone has to know his kid IRL.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is his son.

possible....except what does he gain by lying about his dads resume, education, work history, etc....
trouble
AG
Someone who does reached out to me last night.

The son is a good guy.
Texaggie7nine
I know people who are children of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and they figured out in their teens not to trust much their dad said.
7nine
The Collective
AG
Thx, Trouble. If you already posted that, my mistake. I can't keep up. I agree, keep the family out of this. This is pretty f'ing sad, and I would be crushed to find out my dad is a pathological liar.
Natasha Romanoff
I work for one of the O&G companies he's listed he performed work for. He doesn't have an MSA with us and is not on the approved vendors' list. Guy is lying about at least one company he worked for.
agsalaska
AG
quote:
Can I just say how happy I am that I got to witness a truly great moment in TexAgs history? Thank you to Guitarsoup and CanyonAg for their work in uncovering this scumbag and starting it all.

I don't know what's real or fake anymore, but it's okay because this is so great.

Me too, though I was late to the show.

But today is an office day.
bigtatum
quote:
I work for one of the O&G companies he's listed he performed work for. He doesn't have an MSA with us and is not on the approved vendors' list. Guy is lying about at least one company he worked for.

So he lied
tylang06
quote:
I work for one of the O&G companies he's listed he performed work for. He does NOT have an MSA with us and is NOT on the approved vendors' list. Guy is lying about at least one company he worked for.

The drilling world is small... I know drilling guys at most of the companies he listed. I'll find out if any of it is true. I'm willing to bet a paycheck that over 80% of what he's listed is false though.
coppag92
AG
Dubi, forget Doss, we have another to make

Three Seasons
AG
right......you work in O&G....good cover story
texrover91
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is his son.

No...but if his son really were on here you think he wouldn't call BS on the things his dad posted that were blatant lies....his house, cars, hobbies, bunker, etc....i mean if not publicly at least privately....or run to defend him here......

which leads me to believe although the son may be real his account on here may not be real...could be his dad posing as his son.

A father / son sock - that would be epic!

Kind of like "team Doss"
cbarnes16 was the one who posted the story about Mark dubbing Johnny "JFF".

cbarnes16 is either: Mark's son who is knowingly enabling his lies or Mark's sock with an Ag Tag using his son's info.

Wait so he claims Mark F Barnes '82 came up with JFF?

We might have to abort - getting to close to the truth that could kill us all ala anyone who knows the truth about JFK

Natasha Romanoff
I mean, I'm not shocked or anything, but I've been trying to dig up our vendors list since this all started and just found it.
Natasha Romanoff
I already debunked the myth that I'm an ex Russian spy turned SHIELD agent.
Mike88Ag
AG
quote:
I'm a petroleum engineer for Shell, and i can guarantee that he's never done business with us. There is absolutely no way he'd make it through the rigorous vetting process that our contractors must go through. And all this BS about being onsite for frac jobs. PUHLEEESE! No one of his supposed stature would do that on a regular basis. Feel sorry for the guy...he has some real problems.
GinaLinetti
AG
Those of you wanting a spreadsheet, someone made a Google doc a few pages back.

Good morning. Excited for what the day brings.

agcivengineer
AG
Maybe I'm crazy, but on the premium board he seemed to post inside information about the team that only he could have received by being at practice. That information had to come from his son.

I feel bad for his kid, either way. I'm of the opinion the wife and kid had to know this about him and just deal with it.
End Of Message
AG
Bookmarked this thread yesterday when it first started hoping to get a few ideas for a small workshop.

Things took an unexpected turn. In all seriousness, I have twin girls due in May and the fact that predators like this exist terrifies me.

I have a feeling that at least one Montgomery DA will know about this by the end of the day.
texrover91
AG
quote:
Those of you wanting a spreadsheet, someone made a Google doc a few pages back.

Damn threads like this need an option to jump to a page

Maybe Barnes can code that up for Brandon on the fly
trouble
AG
Much of that information was wrong. It's more likely he made it up.
agcivengineer
AG
I'd also be curious to hear from texags staff about what they knew. I mean with all the inside information about the team that he claimed, wasn't it strange that he had never met him?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.