Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

798,755 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
Godzilla the Trill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, I'm not trying to pull family in, but I've seen cbarnes post many times over the years in the zoo.
Just a strange situation all around....
bigtatum
NSFW

looks like he like Russia's girls and butt fun
http://worldofeverything.ru/buttfun/
WiIIiam Wallace
WiIIiam Wallace
VaultingChemist
AG
quote:
Lulz. "Petroleum engineer". Mother****er didn't even graduate from A&M, let alone with a degree in PETE.

Already checked that portion of his story out. No surprise here - no degree in PETE, nor did he ever attend classes at A&M in PETE.

Source - my boss, who happens to be a PETE c/o '82. I'll check the class pictures that are posted in Richardson when I'm there for a lunch and learn next week, but something tells me I won't find him.

Small world. What a ****ing ********er.
He plagiarized a 2005 dissertation from an OU student by changing the student's name to his name, and also changing the university name and professors' names to match A&M's PETE Dept. He even changed the student's name throughout the 259 pages. He is a total scumbag.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
Lulz. "Petroleum engineer". Mother****er didn't even graduate from A&M, let alone with a degree in PETE.

Already checked that portion of his story out. No surprise here - no degree in PETE, nor did he ever attend classes at A&M in PETE.

Source - my boss, who happens to be a PETE c/o '82. I'll check the class pictures that are posted in Richardson when I'm there for a lunch and learn next week, but something tells me I won't find him.

Small world. What a ****ing ********er.
He plagiarized a 2005 dissertation from an OU student by changing the student's name to his name, and also changing the university name and professors' names to match A&M's PETE Dept. He even changed the student's name throughout the 259 pages. He is a total scumbag.

Hadn't seen this yet. But it doesn't surprise me. Hope he rots in Hell.
Three Seasons
AG
another post found...his stating that he is a petroleum engineer...which is fraud / misrepresentation if someone can find any of his "signed" MSA's.

Comment by Mark F Barnes on April 5, 2012 at 5:00pm
To Robert, Because I'm at home right now, Smart guy, to answer your question. But don't try to take things out of context. I didn't say ALL the time, Just during critical operations. (i.e. Running Casing, Cementing, Tripping Pipe, on choke for whatever reason, drilling or otherwise. Prior to every critical operation, there should be a pre-job safety meeting on the floor, everybody on tour should be in attendance. Same with Pre-tour meetings. Communication is a big key to all of this. That's why I prefer Walkie Talkies to intercoms, Before I sign a Master Service Agreement with any client, I have certain standards that my company requires. And the things I just mention above are spelled out in my own MSA. If a client or Drilling contractor wishes not to participate in such practices, they can find someone else to do their work. To Zane: Your response to any a****** that is calling your doghouse should be this, "My hands and Myself are working at a safe comfortable speed, that is afforded me, per my HSE Manager." I assure you, unless he's just a Yahoo redneck, cram and ram, unprofessional, he will responde with "Just do the best you can.", because if he starts in on you again, or threatens your job, whatever, he has just opened himself up to major liability. Not only to him, but the operator he is suppose to be representing. He's been watching too much "Black Gold" on TV. Document your interactions with this individual, and always remain professional yourself. You cannot be pushed beyond your safe comfort level, legally or otherwise. If it's taken to the next level you will own his a**. If anyone reading this has a hand (Company Man) wearing the Green Barnes Consulting Services Inc. Logo on there person, and is acting this way, feel free to contact me directly.
Mark F. Barnes P.E.
PresidentBarnes Consulting Services Inc.
28X-645-6591 Houston Office
28X-645-6295 Office Fax
97X-314-4302 Bryan Office
41X-894-7159 Pittsburg Office
93X-520-7829 Cell
mfbarnes@barnesconsultingservices.comRead more: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xxtMXiXmqbkJ:www.drillingahead.com/page/patterson-uti-rig-235-death-worker-dies-in-fall-from-derrick%3Fpage%3D2+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#ixzz3Uu96hoDc
ham98
Holy &^&*! Baylol bombing out of March Madness and this all in one day.
William Larue Weller
AG
quote:
We need to do a go fund me to pay for a full ass lexisnexis background check on this dude.

As a law student I have full access to LexisNexis, but I have only used it for legal research. I have no idea how the person search functions work.
LoneStarFree
I've spent the last 3 hours at work reading this whole thread.
The Devil
quote:
Hadn't seen this yet. But it doesn't surprise me. Hope he rots in Hell.

Poke_the_Bear
AG
On his website he lists so many companies, no way he has done work for then all.

No way he has done the accomplishments either.

He is using company logos I'm sure without permission.
AggieBQ03
AG
Make sure he gets a room in the extra hot section please.
Three Seasons
AG
last post tonight ~ didn't TexAgs push out some data a few years ago (maybe it was MMB5G@P) to push that information to the top of the Google search engine?

Not to take this guys company down because even habitual liars need to earn a living, but I could not find his "cover" magazine publication...and if he is pushing himself off to be an A&M degreed PE with a PhD then there could be companies taking on unnecessary risk in seeking his "professional" consultation. Maybe he is in a market and position that doesn't require a PE degree to be safe and successful. My point and only concern is that some of his clients might be putting staff at an (alleged) increased risk thinking that his credentials make him qualified in this line of work.

Is there a true PE on TexAgs that can answer the safety question about oil field consulting companies?
Is rig work a "wild-west" setting where anything goes and regulations are minimal?
FriedTex
AG
This thread
Poke_the_Bear
AG
He most definitely could be putting people at risk. Not necessarily because he doesn't have a degree, but his experience could be very limited.

A simple mistake can kill someone if you don't know what your doing.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Anyone want to literally send him a bag of d/cks?
Post removed:
by user
mAgnoliAg
Yuccadoo
Couldn't sleep trying to decide which pictures of my garage to post next.
fire09
AG
Incredible thread!
Yuccadoo
Yuccadoo
Yuccadoo
Yuccadoo
reb,
AG
this dude looks a lot like jorts. has anyone else noticed that.
porchdawg
AG
Holy cow.. Glad you all went to sleep so I could catch up on this thread.

Classic!
Aggieland Proud
AG
Sorry I'm late to the party (after spending almost 3 hours trying to read all this!). Wow!!

Confession time for me too: Technically, I'm not a farmer but rather a rancher ... and that is just part time. Sorry to mislead you folks!
The Fife
When is dubi making a run of BARNES stickers?
Mr. Dubi
quote:
When is dubi making a run of BARNES stickers?

She was actually helping FishinFool distribute them to generate $$ for MD Anderson. But I'd help her do Barnes stickers to generate $$ for our next Caribbean vacation or some M855.
wbt5845
AG
Roll outta the sack and first thing I do is open this thread - now the crack cocaine if the Internet.
BlackGold
AG
And we're back!
The Collective
AG
I am only on page 14 right now. Can one of you package this thread into a Lifetime movie, so that I can catch up?
crowman2010
AG
I'm sending this guy a roll of TP with splinters in it
trouble
AG
quote:
Wait, so is the user Cbarnes16 his son then..... ? Someone noted his son worked for the team in some fashion and cbarnes16 profile shows him to be from montgomery as well....... So bizarre.

It is his son.

It's not his fault his father is a lunatic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.