Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

802,538 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
Three Seasons
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
someone on here asked for a password reset (not me) using his work email account that went through...I'm sure to let him know that he was still a topic of interest ~ if he wanted his 15 minutes of fame ~ he has it now.
vettmaster99
AG
I found this on the justice web!!! Has to be this guy! His fake profile on the premium thread has a similar date of birth too!
CanyonAg77
Daddy-O5
AG
quote:
quote:
Kudos to CanyonAg by the way, who seemed to be the one who blew this thing sky high. Endless blue stars for you today.

Thanks, but the real credit goes to Guitarsoup, who caught him out on the '54 Corvette he "found" on the Auto Board "hidden treasure " thread. That bit of bragging reminded me of the too-good-to-be-true workshop he posted on page 2.

Once I found that was fake, the TexAgs mafia took over and it was off to the races. Too many people to mention made these threads what they are.
Humble until the end buddy. I like it.

Sorry for leaving you out initially guitar soup, got you on a second post.

twenty two ags
quote:
It's still bothering me that I can't find the original of that photo.
so its R-L: JDC, RC Slocum, fake guy who we think is really Stallings in the orginal, but who is the 4th guy far left with the white hair and excellent facial hair?
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:

The labia turn on/off question is far more important.

AFDave13
AG
You're about 4 hours late.
Catch
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kudos to CanyonAg by the way, who seemed to be the one who blew this thing sky high. Endless blue stars for you today.

Thanks, but the real credit goes to Guitarsoup, who caught him out on the '54 Corvette he "found" on the Auto Board "hidden treasure " thread. That bit of bragging reminded me of the too-good-to-be-true workshop he posted on page 2.

Once I found that was fake, the TexAgs mafia took over and it was off to the races. Too many people to mention made these threads what they are.

You just want him showing up at my house in the middle of the night with all those guns he has pictures of from the internet.

Don't worry. Those are just pictures of other people's guns he stole off the internet.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Yep, his criminal records from Brazos and Dallas counties have been dug up already.
Red Velvet
Wow
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just want him showing up at my house in the middle of the night with all those guns he has pictures of from the internet.
So it appears he was going to attempt to play off the Corvette thread to someone hacking into his account, until the rest of his lies were all revealed.
7nine
AggieDarlin
AG

smileyag08
AG
I came in on pg. 28, went back to read it all. Pg 40 now, only read 30 but wanted to post on this greatness.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
quote:

I really think someone needs to reach out to Mike Cockcroft to tell him how nice we think his workshop is.
vettmaster99
AG
Geez well damn. I thought I accomplished something in my life haha
CrossTimbersW
AG
So does he or does he not have a birthday coming up? One of you might want to start organizing for the party

Eh who am I kidding this is better than any actual birthday party this guy has ever had. He's the center of attention of everyone right now, what more could he want?
Daddy-O5
AG

YellowPot_97
AG
quote:
Wasn't there a thread a while back showing his huge mastiffs and some story of them scaring the insurance inspector?
yup

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2603571/replies/42381370
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:
so its R-L: JDC, RC Slocum, fake guy who we think is really Stallings in the orginal, but who is the 4th guy far left with the white hair and excellent facial hair?

I don't know.

I'm gonna work on that tomorrow.
vettmaster99
AG
Well I did notice his date of birth is nearly 2 years off. Should we trust what the government says? or nah?
swimmerbabe11
quote:
Apparently the folks over in the Houston Architecture forum appreciate his Photoshop skills:

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/12682-what-would-you-do-to-make-this-house-have-more-curb-appeal/

All of the pictures are deleted
Three Seasons
AG
"Senior Rider" mfbarnes can't fake the posting data linked to his account...simply taunting us giving the three boards of interest a "shout out"
good nuggets
AG
It's OK mother fr Barnes.. I too use my true identity as my username for every pron site and social media site imaginable... I can't hide who I am anymore. Texags please forgive me for being so.. tasty..

Three Seasons
AG
The google doc needs to be locked down before he starts deleting the data...
confucius_ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I really think someone needs to reach out to Mike Cockcroft to tell him how nice we think his workshop is.

That axis tho. Amirite.
Bird Dog
AG
quote:
Well I did notice his date of birth is nearly 2 years off. Should we trust what the government says or no?

He lies about his age; several pages back I posted pictures from his photobucket account where he had been altering his DOB on his drivers license
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
Wasn't there a thread a while back showing his huge mastiffs and some story of them scaring the insurance inspector?
yup

That pic of the mastiff and the kid has been all over the internet for a while
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
quote:
yup

https://www.tineye.com/search/e9e1e3a0a69f0f5ebbd4c035501a9b248c050405/
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I need someone with some... internet saavy... to pm me... I have something epic, but... yeah...
vettmaster99
AG
I should have known. I'll leave the tar and feathering to the pros. LOL shame away my friends! Shame away!
confucius_ag
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Yep, his criminal records from Brazos and Dallas counties have been dug up already.
To his credit, it looks like he has failed to ever commit be caught committing a felony in several other counties I have searched.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
quote:
I need someone with some... internet saavy... to pm me... I have something epic, but... yeah...

Texasaggie79
sts7049
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
Well I did notice his date of birth is nearly 2 years off. Should we trust what the government says or no?

He lies about his age; several pages back I posted pictures from his photobucket account where he had been altering his DOB on his drivers license
He also photoshopped his drives license to show that he was 6 feet 80 inches tall.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.