Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

802,536 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Mathguy64
AG
I'm done for the night. When I get back to it tomorrow I fully expect to find out Barnes shot JFK, was responsible for the missing 17 1/2 minutes of the Nixon tapes and was the one who convinced Loftin to make the 100 year decision.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
quote:

Looks like he's much heavier than the 275# he has advertised. He's probably about 5'6", too.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
I bet this guy knows where the Malaysian flights went....not Sayin just Sayin.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
I'm just praying that Log actually exists.
He's real and has been telling me to read this thread
ursusguy
AG
Wasn't there a thread a while back showing his huge mastiffs and some story of them scaring the insurance inspector?
GT_Aggie2015
Catch
AG
quote:
In case any of you ladies wanted to do a little video chat here's the link:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/mfbarnes52

Odd that this account was deleted in the 30 minutes since this link was posted....
David_Puddy
AG
Wanted to drop in and be a part of this thread
AFDave13
AG
Daddy-O5
AG
Perfect.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Wasn't there a thread a while back showing his huge mastiffs and some story of them scaring the insurance inspector?
Yes, and those mastiffs are real. I also have a video downloaded of him with a rifle and he's talking while panning around his house and you can see said dogs... If homeboy wasn't able to get his gun rights restored....
Represent830
AG
quote:
quote:
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/college-sports/1034186-texags.html

Oh yeah...
From that forum:

quote:
texagsViews: 1Posted By mfbarnes texags

This isn't really MFbarnes82 but... howdy to the outdoor board, auto board, and premium!!!!

Check out the font from his sig line in this one and the font on the Houston outdoor one posted by bird dog above. Same font...
Daddy-O5
AG
quote:
Kudos to CanyonAg by the way, who seemed to be the one who blew this thing sky high. Endless blue stars for you today.

And Guitarsoup for originally outing him on the auto thread.

You both win the interwebs and I wish there were more online accolades to hand out.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:

This needs to spread to Reddit. Or something.

Good lord, the last thing the OB needs is reddit dropping by.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jlag95
AG
Only two people listed in the IHMM database of certified haz mat managers with the last name Barnes - neither with the first name Mark or from Texas. So the claim of being a CHMM is yet another lie. IHMM isn't a government entity, so no where near as much trouble as pretending to be a PE.
Catch
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/college-sports/1034186-texags.html

Oh yeah...
From that forum:

quote:
texagsViews: 1Posted By mfbarnes texags

This isn't really MFbarnes82 but... howdy to the outdoor board, auto board, and premium!!!!

Check out the font from his sig line in this one and the font on the Houston outdoor one posted by bird dog above. Same font...

The HD profile says he's 52, which is the same age that his webcam profile had. Odd coincidence if that isn't really him.
Pahdz
Barnestormer?
jenn96
AG
quote:
quote:
Quote:Turn Ons/Offs:
quote:
Labia

SO DO THEY TURN HIM ON OR OFF?!

OMG I'm dying. About to wake up my husband I'm laughing so hard. This guy...
PuryearAg98
AG
I'm guessing his weight at a even 400.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
The HD profile says he's 52, which is the same age that his webcam profile had. Odd coincidence if that isn't really him.
And that his profile on that forum says he's from Montgomery Co, a Petroleum Eng and former student.
7nine
sanangeloAG
AG
quote:
here's an "authentic" pic of him hanging from that yooying site

Hopefully this guy's daily choices and concerns get a lot easier for him in the near future. I can't imagine spreading so many lies across his professional and personal life. I honestly don't understand how this guy falls asleep at night without ----ing himself.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Kudos to CanyonAg by the way, who seemed to be the one who blew this thing sky high. Endless blue stars for you today.

Thanks, but the real credit goes to Guitarsoup, who caught him out on the '54 Corvette he "found" on the Auto Board "hidden treasure " thread. That bit of bragging reminded me of the too-good-to-be-true workshop he posted on page 2.

Once I found that was fake, the TexAgs mafia took over and it was off to the races. Too many people to mention made these threads what they are.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Quote:Turn Ons/Offs:
quote:
Labia

SO DO THEY TURN HIM ON OR OFF?!
OMG I'm dying. About to wake up my husband I'm laughing so hard. This guy...
I'm gonna take his side on this. Labia can both turn on and turn off. Legit answer.
trouble
AG
It's still bothering me that I can't find the original of that photo.
Chase
AG
Scorebook
AG
Mfbarnes82, I know you're reading this you sack of crap. I will not let your horrid deeds affect my view on humanity. I never spoke directly to you, but thought you were a cool person. When I began reading through this thread I immediately wondered about your claim of coming up with Johnny Football (that's what I knew you from). Good riddance to you liar, I hope the state pursues your punishments in the different cases to the full extent of the law.

Texags-please don't let this guy get away with his sh**.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks, but the real credit goes to Guitarsoup, who caught him out on the '54 Corvette he "found" on the Auto Board "hidden treasure " thread. That bit of bragging reminded me of the too-good-to-be-true workshop he posted on page 2.

Once I found that was fake, the TexAgs mafia took over and it was off to the races. Too many people to mention made these threads what they are.

You just want him showing up at my house in the middle of the night with all those guns he has pictures of from the internet.
Bird Dog
AG
quote:
quote:
In case any of you ladies wanted to do a little video chat here's the link:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/mfbarnes52

Odd that this account was deleted in the 30 minutes since this link was posted....

yeah he's been keeping up with these threads and deleting info
johnrth
Everyone stop posting for 30mins-45mins and let me catch up dag nabit. I spend all evening doing house repairs and come check texags real quick before bed 2hrs ago and now I'm stuck. So if everyone could do me a favor and please stop adding more pages til I catch up I only have 19pages left.
KSigAg12
AG
quote:
quote:
So I've been skipping around on TA all day as usual and was wondering what this was all about and found my way over here and ohhhhhh

I'm glad you came over to the party bruh

What's real bro. What is real in life
carpe vinum
AG
I spent the past hour filing a trademark on #barnsed,
I'm out, see ya'll mofos tomorrow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.