Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

798,756 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
AggieBusDriver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just imagine how most would have missed these threads without the posts of the day blue stars.
AtlAg05
AG
How did he get a spirit tag?
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
Jesus. Now every time someone posts a pic, someone else will need to verify they aren't pulling a mark Barnes.
Any photos with extraordinary claims will now require the insertion of your smart phone in the foreground, signed in to your TexAgs account.
BigPuma
AG
quote:
How did he get a spirit tag?
in short $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
BCO07
AG
OP will forever remember 3/10 as the day he accidentally started the greatest thread in the history of texags
KW02
AG
Damn, was out of the office all day and come home to this. Just finished. Good work guys.
Pahdz
Just here for the viewing
Snake
AG
Greatness
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:
quote:
He deleted the old family military pics

Dudes ****ting bricks trying to figure out how to scrub the internet of his presence.

It's on the Internet. It's never going away. Ever.
B-1 83
AG
Note to self: Always give solid agronomic advice to the Outdoors Board. Don't piss people off.
Madman
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
He deleted the old family military pics

Dudes ****ting bricks trying to figure out how to scrub the internet of his presence.

It's on the Internet. It's never going away. Ever.
I took the liberty of downloading the photobucket folder if we need it later.
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:
quote:
Jesus. Now every time someone posts a pic, someone else will need to verify they aren't pulling a mark Barnes.
Any photos with extraordinary claims will now require the insertion of your smart phone in the foreground, signed in to your TexAgs account.

But I only take pictures with my smartphone...
MaroonDynasty
quote:

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3623027/

quote:

Encounter with the Unknown (1973)

From an insiders view

20 November 2006 - 11 out of 16 users found this review helpful.

The pretense of the plot was that the hole was the gates to Hell. At least that is what I was told on the set. I was the voice of the boy in "the hole". The sound for that was actually done @ Century studios in Dallas. Brian Hooper and myself spent a day doing sound effects and voice tapes. The sound from the actual hole was me in the bottom of a concrete cistern calling "Lady" over and over. Was a very good movie, being able to work with Harry Thomason and meeting Rod Sterling was a great thrill for me as an eleven year old kid. Brian Hooper was almost my step father, and still remains a great friend. He bought me my first car when I turned 16. He is now retired and living in East Texas on a farm. My mother was a script girl on this gig, she was credited at the end Jackie Barnes and I was uncredited, Brian was who got us involved, an got my Mom her start in the industry. I just got a DVD copy and I am watching it as we speak. I haven't seen this in over twenty years. My 15 minutes

Internet =/= virtual reality
GarryowenAg
AG
I wonder how many lurkers are on this thread right now.
Bird Dog
AG
So apparently he wrote a dissertation to get a PhD is petroleum engineering? I'm confused
carpe vinum
AG
quote:
So apparently he wrote a dissertation to get a PhD is petroleum engineering? I'm confused
wtfffffffff?
plowboy1065
S
Where did you find that?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
trouble
AG
quote:

It's stolen. Some kid in Oklahoma wrote that.
BlackLab
AG
quote:

Ok is this us either one big con or there are two mark f Barnes from Montgomery.
Bird Dog
AG
The internet, duh.
PharmD4
AG
Got on TA for the first time today... thought "must be a lot of people proud of their garages".

Epic thread.
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
OP will forever remember 3/10 as the day he accidentally started the greatest thread in the history of texags

Sure will
BCO07
AG
quote:

Dated 2005. Obviously he went back after his playing days were over. Oh, and that's Dr Barnes to you
thebubbaisin
AG
quote:
Like I said, in prison a man will do most anything to keep his mind occupied.

-Red
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:
PJFry07
AG
***Update on the ESPN article***

Suspicions were confirmed that he was NOT with him when the letter was found. There were some errors with the article but not worth taking the time to correct as the story was told. He said he'd junp on here on the account he created recently later on.
Bird Dog
AG
Yeah, I figured it was plagiarized.
JobSecurity
AG
quote:

So obviously there's no way he really wrote that... Somebody find out where the text actually came from
BigAg_12
AG
I thought he never went to A&M??? Did he rip off someone's dissertation and photoshop that too?

This is nuts.
BlackLab
AG
https://shareok.org/handle/11244/856
Fizban
Texags- Internet national champions, 2015
lb3
AG
quote:
i pulled a passage and came up with this:
https://shareok.org/bitstream/handle/11244/856/3163312.PDF?sequence=1
plowboy1065
S
Looks like he does have a son Clayton that is involved with the team somehow
JobSecurity
AG
Can't take 20 seconds to look at a link otherwise a dozen people have already replied!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.