Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

806,024 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Why would you post copies of your DL on your social pages?!

Especially a DL where you photoshopped it so that you are 6 feet 80 inches.

gigemJTH12
AG
Touch lol
thebubbaisin
AG
In a matter of a few hours this went from the worst offseason ever to possibly the best. Thank you Staff for not killing it!
BlackLab
AG
And going by DOB, if he really was class of 82 he would've been 30 years old correct?
PJFry07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So is all of this BS or what

1919 Recruiting Letter

quote:
Mark Barnes, a 1982 Texas A&M graduate who said he was with Allen when the letter was found, snapped a picture of it and posted it along with several other photos of Texas A&M football mementos on the popular fan website TexAgs.com.

"It's like the coolest thing we've ever had," Barnes said. "It's like a historic document."

Allen is probably legit, it's Barnes you can't trust.

Does anyone know Allen? He must know Barnes?

he only became friends with barnes on fb on March 11

I know Allen. He is legit. Grew up in BCS and went to a rival school in the area and A&M. Several posters on this site could vouch for that and the letter is real on his side.. This other guy, I have no idea about though. Sending this thread to him now though.
AGinHI
AG
quote:
He deleted the old family military pics

Dudes ****ting bricks trying to figure out how to scrub the internet of his presence.
Cancelled
AG
Is he related to Rick Barnes?
GarryowenAg
AG
I can't believe this is still going. Someone in Montgomery Co should go chill outside his house and post pics of the cops raiding his house.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So is all of this BS or what

1919 Recruiting Letter

quote:
Mark Barnes, a 1982 Texas A&M graduate who said he was with Allen when the letter was found, snapped a picture of it and posted it along with several other photos of Texas A&M football mementos on the popular fan website TexAgs.com.

"It's like the coolest thing we've ever had," Barnes said. "It's like a historic document."

Allen is probably legit, it's Barnes you can't trust.

Does anyone know Allen? He must know Barnes?

he only became friends with barnes on fb on March 11

I know Allen. He is legit. Grew up in BCS and went to a rival school in the area and A&M. Several posters on this site could vouch for that and the letter is real on his side.. This other guy, I have no idea about though. Sending this thread to him now though.
plowboy1065
S
Staff ain't killing this thread. They are F5ing like crazy
sts7049
AG
wow, i leave for an hour and his criminal history is revealed. AMAZING
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Touch lol

Stranger danger!!!!! Don't touch me there!!!!!
Bonfire96
AG
Could this thread be used as evidence?
Bottlerocket
AG
sorry, I just have to post so I have a bookmark to pick up from. this thread is.....just unbelievable.
AgPediRPh
AG
6 ft 80 !!!!!
Sex Panther
AG
I'm guessing he doesn't know Allen, but the recruiting letter is legit. He probably found out about it somehow and posted it on here like everything else claiming it was his, or that he was involved.

According to the article that Sam Khan wrote, he said he was "with Allen when it was discovered." Why was he interviewed and Allen was not? I'm guessing we're about to have a very confused and angry Allen on here asking the same thing we are... Who the hell is mfbarnes?
Baby Billy
AG
quote:
Could this thread be used as evidence?

I'm sure Texags will avoid that if at all possible
agsalaska
AG
Holy ****. Where was I today??

GarryowenAg
AG
I'm fighting between following this and watching the UNC vs Harvard bball game.
Post removed:
by user
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:

Shouldn't have gone to the shop to buy that AR!!
AGinHI
AG
quote:

priorities brother...priorities
ag92tx
quote:
quote:

Shouldn't have gone to the shop to buy that AR!!
thebubbaisin
AG
quote:
Damn.

Don't Mess with GuitarSoup

FIFY
GarryowenAg
AG
quote:
I'm guessing he doesn't know Allen, but the recruiting letter is legit. He probably found out about it somehow and posted it on here like everything else claiming it was his, or that he was involved.

According to the article that Sam Khan wrote, he said he was "with Allen when it was discovered." Why was he interviewed and Allen was not? I'm guessing we're about to have a very confused and angry Allen on here asking the same thing we are... Who the hell is mfbarnes?

I wonder is Sam Khan is scrambling to re-write his article
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:

Allen was posting on the espn article with his Facebook account. Probably thought Barnes was a good ag that helped him get media attention.
AquaPro
AG
No new info just Love this... I'm all in.
Cancelled
AG
Exactly. The Internet can destroy your life
Detective Bannable

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3623027/

quote:

Encounter with the Unknown (1973)

From an insiders view

20 November 2006 - 11 out of 16 users found this review helpful.

The pretense of the plot was that the hole was the gates to Hell. At least that is what I was told on the set. I was the voice of the boy in "the hole". The sound for that was actually done @ Century studios in Dallas. Brian Hooper and myself spent a day doing sound effects and voice tapes. The sound from the actual hole was me in the bottom of a concrete cistern calling "Lady" over and over. Was a very good movie, being able to work with Harry Thomason and meeting Rod Sterling was a great thrill for me as an eleven year old kid. Brian Hooper was almost my step father, and still remains a great friend. He bought me my first car when I turned 16. He is now retired and living in East Texas on a farm. My mother was a script girl on this gig, she was credited at the end Jackie Barnes and I was uncredited, Brian was who got us involved, an got my Mom her start in the industry. I just got a DVD copy and I am watching it as we speak. I haven't seen this in over twenty years. My 15 minutes
ag92tx
Almost 50k views on this thread
TexasAggie_02
AG
I bet 'cloud atlas' and 'highlander' are this guys favorite movies
GarryowenAg
AG
Lol whatta loser
mattwmson
AG
Jesus. Now every time someone posts a pic, someone else will need to verify they aren't pulling a mark Barnes.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This is literally the greatest day in Texags history.
Three Seasons
AG
So somewhere there is a claim to be a teacher/coach...in order to be an educator in Texas... link

Alas there is no Mark Barns...

Sorry if this link has already ben posted...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.