Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

827,112 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
P. 42!
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long
So tempting to throw a group buy up with all of the extra traffic... jk

Wood buy. Whatcha selling sir?
$1.5 million survival bunkers. I'm expanding into the prepper market.

Not interested. Already have a place to go.

When is your FFL official?
powerbiscuit
nm
Log
AG
quote:
Was your toe photoshopped?
No.
TheEyeGuy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Could we please get back to talking about outdoors related stuff?? Too many posters are taking this guy to the woodshed! I feel like we haven't had a real thread topic about outdoors in so long

Just waiting on it to get here from the ATF. It's approved, I'm just waiting now.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
Was your toe photoshopped?
No.

I have similar pictures. 2nd degree burns on my right foot. Courtesy of the Nips at Iwo Jima. We got the better of them though.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
What is the link to search criminal records for Dallas County?

Dallas Criminals List
BreNayPop
AG
Not real. Choose to believe its not a real toe.
tx4guns
AG
Thanks for the cameo mention. I do in fact sell grips. This thread was probably the best birthday present I could have ever received. Fn epic!
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just waiting on it to get here from the ATF. It's approved, I'm just waiting now.

Word. I want to build a SBR. You sound like the right person to do that through.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
What is the link to search criminal records for Dallas County?
http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/
Three Seasons
AG
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
Thanks for the cameo mention. I do in fact sell grips. This thread was probably the best birthday present I could have ever received. Fn epic!

What you got that fits a Sig 1911 sub compact?
TheEyeGuy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Word. I want to build a SBR. You sound like the right person to do that through.
Yeah, give me a call at 979-574-8243 or email me at eyeguytex@gmail.com
Aggie1205
AG

Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Will do. Need to get the trust set up first.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Another successful Texags hookup
TheEyeGuy
bigtatum
Lolz

mfbarnes: If there were a proper drug testing policy in schools for teachers, this perhaps may have been head off at the pass. My wife is a teacher for MISD. She's never been tested. My wife has been teaching for 20 years and has never been tested at any district. They drug test school athletes for drugs, why not the teachers. These teachers are responsible for the welfare of these children for eight hours a day. A teacher smoking meth cannot be having the best judgement, and her thought process not be impaired. Do you want your children in the custody of a meth head? And please don't try to rationalize her actions by saying she's going through a custody battle, that's complete garbage. My wife suffers from stage two Lupus, and there are times she can barely drag herself out of bed unassisted, but she does, and goes to work everyday and toughs it out. Before her mother passed away, we had her in our home, her suffering from both Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, bed ridden and having to be cared for full time. Times get tough for everyone. Not to mention the totally inadequate salaries paid to teachers, you want to talk about having a bad day. When my wife has bad day she considers it a success. It's the days that are total hell she dreads. But never has she once made the conscience decision to say, "Hey I think I'm going to smoke Meth today, and take it to school, just in case I need a mid-day hit!". Give me a break. If the Spineless District Attorney Mike McDougal doesn't throw the book a this idiot Weaks, he needs to be impeached. And hopefully the Hierarchy at MISD will wake up and do their jobs, and come up with a real testing program. They need to drug test every individual employed in the district with in the next 72 hours, so if there are some more closet cases out there, they don't have time to clean up to pass the test. Clean house totally, there is no excuse to do otherwise. There are thousands of great dedicated teachers out there, that never get the recognition the should. You only hear about idiots like Emiley Weaks, that's the ones that get all the headlines. Cleaning house and keeping it that way, will not only protect our children, but relieve any doubt if those that are left are not going to be the next headline. If I sound angry, you are very very correct, I am, and feel I really should be. Being the spouse of a professional educator makes me proud. It also makes me proud to know my wife does it because she wants to, and loves to do it for the children, because my income as a petroleum engineer, is more than enough for her just to stay home and enjoy life. However she drags herself to that school everyday, because she just loves to teach. God Bless any other teachers out there, because there is no finer grace from God that the ability to teach. It's not something that everyone can do.

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/news/teacher-busted-for-meth/article_14bf9f40-478a-5b8e-baa8-cce8ce1cde42.html?mode=jqm

RockinU
And so many thought ag92tx/cancer boy was the worst OB poster...
Poptartin
Dude, don't post your number on here.

Have you learned NOTHING??!!
TheEyeGuy
AG
quote:

You must not come to the OB much... it's all over the place here.
AFDave13
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Another successful Texags hookup

How awesome is it that after 40 pages of lies and deceit TexAgs and Aggies are able to look past it and still establish an actual business setup. Fan.Tastic.
johnrth
Wooo finally caught up. Only 3hrs after I was hoping to be asleep. Guess I'll just forward this thread to my boss as an excuse as to why I was late tomorrow morning.
Bocephus
AG
quote:
quote:
Barnes Consulting Services Inc.

quote:
Growing up in the Lone Star state it seemedalmost natural to drift towards the Oil & Gas Industry. After attendingTexas A&M University majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Mark Barnes secureda job with Texaco, working all over the Globe, as an Engineer and Drilling Manager. Choosing to depart during the merger with Chevron, Mr. Barnes served as the Corporate Health and Safety Manager for the Valen Corporation, the largest manufacturer and distributor of Health and Safety equipment to the Oil and Gas Industry. Then with the millennium and change Barnes Consulting Services decided to take it to the next level, becoming incorporated and set out to be a forerunner as an independent in the Well-site Managing and Consulting field. Dealing with mainly upstarts and investment groups, it soon

Given his level of veracity, wouldn't you love to be one of the companies he's been consulting for????

Would any company hire someone who uses English so poorly on their website?
ag92tx
That's not even funny. You and Barnes were boys if I remember correctly. Lol
Dr. Faustus
AG
Lulz. "Petroleum engineer". Mother****er didn't even graduate from A&M, let alone with a degree in PETE.

Already checked that portion of his story out. No surprise here - no degree in PETE, nor did he ever attend classes at A&M in PETE.

Source - my boss, who happens to be a PETE c/o '82. I'll check the class pictures that are posted in Richardson when I'm there for a lunch and learn next week, but something tells me I won't find him.

Small world. What a ****ing ********er.
Naveronski
AG
Holy ****. 43 pages?! This hadji internet better cooperate.
Poptartin
quote:
quote:

You must not come to the OB much... it's all over the place here.

Ok, but now you have all the GB creeps here reading this thread.
Dirk Diggler
AG
Great Job everyone. Was reading the first thread on Auto Board last night and have been reading this workshop one all day.
unmade bed
Holy ****. Just finished this greatness, but now will refresh until eyeguys potentially epic discovery is posted.
digging tunnels
AG
Just finished reading every post from page 1. Whew
Godzilla the Trill
AG
Wait, so is the user Cbarnes16 his son then..... ? Someone noted his son worked for the team in some fashion and cbarnes16 profile shows him to be from montgomery as well....... So bizarre.
Chazz03
AG
Here

Did he have people fooled here too
AggieDarlin
AG
It's been agreed that family shouldn't be pulled in with him. Yet it makes me wonder if cbarnes is a sock.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.