SNES Mini

48,880 Views | 413 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Satellite of Love
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Checked two walmarts at 2am and they were gone. Swung by another that didn't open until 6 and there were just a few people in line. Went back and showered/changed into work clothes and made it back by 4:45. Was number 11 in line for the 27 they had. They sold out basically when they opened. Gave out tickets to those in line.

Good luck to everyone today.

gambochaman
AG
Got to target at 330 this morning
3rd in line and just got my ticket
agfan2013
AG
My bundle from game stop is out for delivery today, so looks like that's what I'll end up with.

I checked brickseek this morning and saw that the Caldwell Walmart close to where I live was getting 8 units and figured it wouldn't be popular enough to instantly sell out. So I tried to roll by at 7:15 before heading to work but even though brickseek still showed 5 units, the lady at the counter told me there were people lined up when they opened at 6:00. Still was wanting to ditch this bundle and just get the console but I guess I should count myself lucky and take what I got.

For all of you still looking, don't give up and get desperate paying 200%+ of retail. I noticed Mr. a**hole reseller in here was confident SNES would be worth over $300 on the secondary market a month ago but today he's offering $250 already, so that tells me even the resellers believe Nintendo might be able to crank out sufficient volume where they won't be able to rip people off as much.
AgsWin2011
AG
Forgot all about this til last night. Just got to target and am about 20-25th in line. Figured it was worth a shot and being 30 minutes late to work. I know damn well I will still beat my boss there.
AgsWin2011
AG
Got here less than 15 minutes ago and just got my ticket. I am 19 out of 54 and there are only 25 people here.

Target in Bryan Highway 6. Better hurry.
Claude!
I said I'd believe Nintendo's statement about having more stock when I saw it. At least for me, I saw it. Only a 20 minute wait at the Walmart near my office to get mine.
Drahknor03
AG
In and out of Target by my house in 5 minutes. Still had at least 20 when I left. Manager said their Nintendo rep said expect between 20 and 30 a week through Christmas. This one won't be as hard to get.
Super Aggie 64
AG
Got a ticket at Best Buy!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
In line at the CS Toys R Us. Someone says they have 35 here and I am 12th in line. Only about 20 in line right now if you want one.
zip04
AG
My wife was #15 in line at a local GameStop... they had 14. I've been stuck at work due to a meeting.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
CDowsk09 said:

Got a ticket at Best Buy!
Ditto
Post removed:
by user
FincAggie06
AG
Showed up to random Target in Austin 30min before it opened. Was #29 in line and they had 50 available, 50 people showed up by the time the doors opened.
Olsen
AG
Someone posted these on Reddit yesterday. These are the available stock at Best Buy locations in North Texas.

OldShadeOfBlue
AG
I've got a brand new SNES Mini if anyone is in the market. $300 or best offer.

Just kidding. Scalpers suck. Can't wait to play this thing!
WES2006AG
AG
These are on the Amazon Treasure Truck today. Just reserved mine for pickup later today in downtown.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Just got one from the treasure truck
Post removed:
by user
Olsen
AG
I'm surprised that Amazon is doing the Treasure Truck deal right now. I knew they were going to do it for the SNES mini but I just didn't know when.
The Milkman
AG
Got mine at Target off San Felipe in Houston this morning. They had 51, and by about 745 or so they had given out all the tickets. I got there about 6 and was 9th in line. I didnt want to risk anything this time with as hard as NES Classic was.
Diggity
AG
see ya'll there!
Sazerac
AG
Such a PITA that the truck is downtown.

If someone can buy an extra I'd love one for my daughter.
MrJonMan
AG
Picked one up off the treasure truck as well.....now just need to find the time to get there before 8pm
tamuags08
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

I'm surprised that Amazon is doing the Treasure Truck deal right now. I knew they were going to do it for the SNES mini but I just didn't know when.
Yea, and apparently people that preordered are being told it's going to be mid October before they get theirs. Lots of chatter on twitter and accusations they used their inventory on the Treasure Trucks and not existing pre-orders.
dragonslayer
AG
is there any other way at this time to get one? JUST missed the treasure truck!
GarlandAg2012
AG
Got one off the Treasure Truck in Richardson today. About to hook it up on my TV at work.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Got mine last night at wal-mart. Looking forward to playing g it today.
byfLuger41
AG
I waited in line at the Conroe Walmart last night. Showed up at 9ish and was 4th in line. Fairly certain they had 30 units in total and they were all accounted for by11PM.

The look on people's faces when they showed up at 1/4 before midnight was priceless.

During my work travels today I swung by GameStop in Livingston and they had 12 extra units with zero line. Snagged another unit for my sister and 2 wireless controllers.

These wireless controllers are made by Yok and they work great. I purchased one in red and blue for $19.99.

I'll be on F-Zero within 90 minutes.

Cheers.
Sazerac
AG
Don't everyone PM me with the good news at once...
Noblemen06
AG
Just want to say my wife is awesome...woke up early and was first in line to grab one for me while I'm overseas. Should be in the mail tomorrow.
agfan2013
AG
If any of y'all had GameStop bundles like I did, you can take the extra items of the bundle back and get a refund. Saw a post on reddit where someone pointed it out so I swung by one of their stores and exchanged out for just the console, then added a wireless controller since my recliner is pretty far from the TV. Easy and painless. Thinkgeek is also owned by GameStop so you might be able to do it with their bundles as well, call them and find out.

Gonna play a little bit this morning, jumping straight into DKC the first game I ever owned. Ah, the nostalgia.
titanmaster_race
That's awesome. Stay safe friend.
Forum Troll
AG
Any luck in SW Houston area the last day or so?
AZAG08
AG
I received my shipping notice from my wal-mart pre order....fingers crossed it should be here by Friday
getme
I got two one for me one for my brother, also preordered this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074HBNNH6?pf_rd_p=ba0b47ea-258e-42a9-bb36-1cfa214b5b2f&pf_rd_r=BT5RC3M4YXZT5W8B8T5T&th=1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.