SNES Mini

48,862 Views | 413 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Satellite of Love
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Of course my text alerts didn't work...
agfan2013
AG
got one at gamestop using the app, but had to buy the $99 one with the book or whatever. Not what I was wanting, but its better than paying some a**hole $270+ on ebay. Hopefully it holds out, I was one of the original walmart cancels.
agfan2013
AG
got one at gamestop using the app, but had to buy the $99 one with the book or whatever. Not what I was wanting, but its better than paying some a**hole $270+ on ebay. Hopefully the order holds up, I was one of the original walmart cancels. Still going to see if Amazon will release some on their official page that hasnt gone in stock. If I can pick one up from there ill cancel with gamestop.
Olsen
AG
Well, at the very least you're getting a SNES mini!
agfan2013
AG
Yep, I'm excited. And relieved that if they do a N64 classic next year, I can pass as I still have my original console in the closet and just played it last week (and beat DK64 for the first time ever at that).
Olsen
AG
Toys "R" Us will not be participating in the SNES Mini pre-order extravaganza today after all.

Pman17
AG
Flip one and you basically get a Switch for $60
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Toys "R" Us will not be participating in the SNES Mini pre-order extravaganza today after all.

Every Toys "R" Us on 9/29:

bigbass1170
AG
Got one of the big bundles through the GameStop app. Not really what I wanted but hopefully getting one
boogieman
AG
Struck out. Closest with target and even one of those stupid GameStop bundles.
This sucks. Duck Nintendo.
AZAG08
AG
Wal Mart alert just sent out
wee_ag
AG
AZAG08 said:

Wal Mart alert just sent out
Yeah - they were gone immediately
AZAG08
AG
I put an order through and I have an order number, but Ive been burned by Walmart before on this
Gomer95
AG
This whole thing is ridiculous. How can there not be enough of a supply for the demand that's out there?
Robert C. Christian
AG
At this point I am hoping that it is the bots who are snatching all the preorders up and that I can hang out an hour before the midnight release (like with NES) and sang one. If not Raspberry Pi here I come.
permabull
AG
Noblemen06
AG
I was hell-bent on getting a preorder in but of course it happened while I was on 17-shifts for an exercise (I'm in Korea). Super bummed after all the alerts/F5ing on the various sites I've had set up/being doing since the original announcement. Doubt I'll get my hands on one now (no way am I paying $300 for a $90 product).
AZAG08
AG
I got an email that my wal mart pre order was processed earlier today
Charlie Delta
Walmart: Hey! I got an idea! Let's open pre-orders in the middle of the night during a hurricane.
tamusc
TexAgsAnon
hypeiv said:

I have an unopened NES mini I plan to trade for an SNES mini... That is my only hope
Not a chance. NES classics are hovering around $200, SNES preorders are breaking $300 on ebay.
agfan2013
AG
Nintendo increasing SNES stock and bringing back NES classic

Quote:

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Due to incredible demand for the upcoming Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition system, Nintendo plans to ship the retro-inspired product into 2018. Originally, shipments were announced to cease at the end of this calendar year.

In addition, more units of Super NES Classic Edition will ship on its Sept. 29 launch day in the U.S. than were shipped of NES Classic Edition all last year, with subsequent shipments arriving in stores regularly.

Quote:

Next summer, Nintendo will also bring back the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition system with new shipments. More information about the timing of the return of NES Classic Edition will be announced in the future.
Claude!
I'll believe it if I see it.
permabull
AG
agfan2013
AG
Will you just be able to stroll into a store a couple of months after the launch and pick one up on a whim? Probably not. But are they truly making an effort to crank more of these out so it won't be as scarce as the NES classic? Yes. I realize that's not a huge feat cosidering they didn't make many of those, but saying they will produce into 2018 is a good start.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Olsen
AG
Here's a link to prepare yourself for getting an SNES Mini tomorrow if you weren't able to preorder: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/when-where-how-to-buy-snes-classic/

Use BrickSeek to check on inventory from Walmart and Target. I can speak for the Bryan/College Station area that several Walmart stores around here will have inventory around the 20s or 30s in each of the Walmart stores.
https://brickseek.com/
Noblemen06
AG
Anyone want to this guy stuck in Korea a favor???
AZAG08
AG
Just received an email from Wal-Mart that my order that has been confirmed since Aug 25 is now on back order and if they can't ship it to my by October 8th they are cancelling the order
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Just waited in line and missed out by 5 people. Would've been nice if the walmart turds saw how many people were in line still and said how many they had
TexAgsAnon
2 in hand by 10am. If you want one for $250, let me know quickly, they'll be gone by the end of the day.
Rubicante
AG
Was just able to get one off ThinkGeek.

TexAgsAnon, do you stroke yourself while being a **** to people? Honest question.
True Anomaly
AG
Got one through ThinkGeek before they ran out!
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

2 in hand by 10am. If you want one for $250, let me know quickly, they'll be gone by the end of the day.

Sure. Dick head

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.