SNES Mini

48,887 Views | 413 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Satellite of Love
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Showed up as available to pre-order on Walmart at 1:00, but said it was out of stock when I put it in my cart.
Charlie Delta
agfan2013
AG
just had my alert for walmart go off at exactly 12:00, but it shows it was in stock for less than a minute and I loaded the page instantly. I think something triggered a false alarm with them.
TXAG 05
AG
agfan2013 said:

just had my alert for walmart go off at exactly 12:00, but it shows it was in stock for less than a minute and I loaded the page instantly. I think something triggered a false alarm with them.

Same here
dodger02
AG
Nothing on Target, yet. Unless it happened so damned fast that I missed it.
Olsen
AG
Target is here https://www.target.com/p/nintendo%C2%AE-super-nes-classic-edition/-/A-52826093
dodger02
AG
Target is hung up on something. Entering in my payment and shipping info and hitting submit...getting error.
BenFiasco14
AG
Yep, error after error from Target, Gamestop wont load
Charlie Delta
TXAG 05
AG
Charlie Delta said:

dodger02 said:

Target is hung up on something. Entering in my payment and shipping info and hitting submit...getting error.

Same
Same here
Olsen
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Target now saying it's out of stock. Cool. Didnt even let me add it to the cart once.
TXAG 05
AG
GameStop website not loading
Charlie Delta
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Like I have to physically go to the store?
Robert C. Christian
AG
Charlie Delta said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

Like I have to physically go to the store?
Yep.
Olsen
AG
Unfortunately yes. I would suggest going there right now.
AZAG08
AG
Got to the final confirmation for Target and didn't process
agfan2013
AG
Couldnt get target to work even though I had all my info saved, never could get to the final checkout page and at one point it said i had 3 in my cart or something. Damn

Edit: people posting on reddit about the walmart preorder actually letting a few get through and they were canceled, second time for some people ouch. So it seems like they will still put some up officially eventually.

Second edit: looks like the walmart one was legit, someone had rumored it would go live at 10:00 pst so a bunch of people were waiting on it, literally sold out in about 15 seconds.
byfLuger41
AG
The one day I have a meeting out of town.
TXAG 05
AG
Just left GameStop. They only had a certain # alotted per store so it was impossible to get unless you happened to be there when they went on sale.
Goldie Wilson
Success at my local gamestop. Got the 2nd to last one.
Olsen
AG
TXAG 05
AG
GS site still down
AZAG08
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

GS site still down

must be stocking up with all the minis
Olsen
AG
Did anyone get any from the Gamestop app? Apparently, it went live on there before the website.
TriumphForks
AG
Went into the day with absolutely no expectation of nailing a pre-order (and being bummed that apparently they went live already and I had missed out). Actually went out to lunch with a few buddies at work - one of whom was refreshing GameStop's twitter non stop. As soon as the tweet went live turns out we had all just finished eating and we went to the local GS which was <5 min away and all four of us were the first four in line. Even some GameStop employees got in line behind us. They had 12 total and then sold out minutes afterwards.
Charlie Delta
Olsen
AG
ThinkGeek has SNES Classics available with bundles.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/snes-classic-bundles/?cpg=cj&ref=&CJURL=&AID=11458257&SID=j6nyancdr300ag8y001n3&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=affiliates&PID=6149513&CJID=2470763
BenFiasco14
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/snes-classic-bundles/?cpg=cj&ref=&CJURL=&AID=11458257&SID=j6nyancdr300ag8y001n3&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=affiliates&PID=6149513&CJID=2470763

Lol wow. The price of the SNES Mini is $80 right? They're charging a **** ton for their garbage just so you can get a Mini
Satellite of Love
So I went to a Game Stop that is usually forgotten about in Houston, but I missed out on their in-store pre-orders, buuuut they were able to order me a bundle on their site!!! Only took 30 minutes to process...
Satellite of Love
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Did anyone get any from the Gamestop app? Apparently, it went live on there before the website.
Hit one of their stores, they can order it.
TriumphForks
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

Lol wow. The price of the SNES Mini is $80 right? They're charging a **** ton for their garbage just so you can get a Mini
Holy crap those bundles are straight garbage. I'd almost rather just buy it for twice the price off some ebay scum than get one of those.
Olsen
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

People actually buy these bundles. Two of them are sold out.
Olsen
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

Hit one of their stores, they can order it.
I already preordered mine through Best Buy last night but thanks!
Satellite of Love
I forgot they were coming out until i read this thread at 12:48 pm.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.