NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

90,227 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
phillyag92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree. They could have improved NCAA a ton. Can you imagine how great everything other than the players/uniforms would look? Crowd/Bands/Stadiums etc.
SpringsAg
AG
If I could only ask for one thing to be improved on NCAA, it's the blocking AI.

I'll call a run play, and my lineman will run right past the incoming LB to block the safety. LB makes the tackle. so dumb.
tmaggie50
AG
I would ask that they make the defense more responsive to what the offense is doing over the course of the game. I get tired of ncaa, because the same plays work time and time and time again it feels like.
SpringsAg
AG
Rta. What a game. 14 pt comeback victory, fg to win as time expires. Way too many turnovers.
phillyag92
AG
Anyone having problems with the dynasty website? I haven't been able to log on this afternoon. Had to reset my password a few times.
tmaggie50
AG
I did all my recruiting from it this morning before lunch. Worked fine for me
tmaggie50
AG
I'm going to have to get used to playing with a pocket passer. Played real conservative.
38-17
RTA.
C-2ag99
AG
I was working on my playbook today and had trouble logging in too. I saw somebody in my other league with the same issue.
phillyag92
AG
Aren't FCS schools supposed to be pushovers? I like how their RB crushes my DBs.

RTA.
SoTXAg09
AG
I'm pretty sure I just effed up... I logged in to the website while drinking my morning coffee, saw that everyone was green and advanced the week. As soon as the week advanced, I saw Lefty (autopilot) lost and realized I didn't check to make sure everyone had played.

We advanced to week 2. And I'm a dumbass.
tmaggie50
AG
aaawwwkkwwaarddd
SoTXAg09
AG
You're not helping.
SpringsAg
AG
Oh man

I'm RTA, bye week. preppin the boys to take down lubbock
tmaggie50
AG
Former Lefty, when can you play? Can you play sometime this evening? I will be leaving town for the weekend Friday morning and not returning until Monday. And the A&M game is Thursday.
FormerLefty
AG
I am about to board a plane on my way to Columbia, SC. I'm sure you can't guess why...

I'll be back Monday morning.
SpringsAg
AG
I'm jealous Lefty. Have fun!!
phillyag92
AG
I'm jealous too. My bro-in-law has been in SC since Sunday playing round after round of golf and drinking round after round of beers.
C-2ag99
AG
Yell a little for us, gentlemen. Jealous! BTHOsc
SoTXAg09
AG
Bond, looks like your old team put up a bit of fight!
Mr.Bond
AG
Ehh that's what happens when you throw 5 mysterious INTs and 2 BS fumbles
SoTXAg09
AG
What is so mysterious about throwing it to the other team?
Mr.Bond
AG
Because they weren't even remotely catchable
SpringsAg
AG
I feel that, man. On heisman difficulty, the CPU linebackers make ridiculous plays on interceptions. Like no way they jump that high.
SoTXAg09
AG
Crappy QB accuracy? I had a QB in another dynasty who was like that. Most annoying aspect? It wouldn't happen against crappy teams, only good teams. He'd miss wide open WR and throw it straight to a DB.
Mr.Bond
AG
Not so much bad accuracy. Just like stated above its the unrealistic breaking on the ball or 50+ in vertical interceptions that Piss me off
tmaggie50
AG
That's exactly why I'm afraid to attempt passes on heisman. There is no way I'm taking a down the field shot because it will most certainly be intercepted. And if a ball gets tipped, there's no way they aren't catching it
SoTXAg09
AG
I think they kinda fixed the LB super vertical, but I still notice them keeping up with a WR on an post. I mean, come on.

Safeties also make some ridiculous breaks on the ball. As in, if the WR ran any other route, they would be toast.

It is what it is...

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 8/27/2014 5:19p).]
C-2ag99
AG
RTA. Survived a shoot out with Ole Miss 50-40. My defense looked very 2013 Aggie-ish. But without the stud freshmen and recruits.
C-2ag99
AG
Bond and I are also in another league that is starting a new dynasty with 12 user teams. We have 3 open spots if any of you are interested. It will be starting as a 1 or 2 star OC. Let me know if anybody wants in and I'll have the commish send an invite
SpringsAg
AG
I might be interested, C2. Is the advancement schedule / difficulty / other settings roughly similar to this league?
SoTXAg09
AG
Don't be using this thread to recruit for other dynasties!

C-2ag99
AG
Lol. NOTE: You will sign an agreement in blood that participating in said other dynasty will not distract you from this, far superior one.

And yes. Settings and advancement are pretty similar. Heisman with advances every 2-3 days.
phillyag92
AG
COCK HATE!!!
SpringsAg
AG
THIS OD IS BEST OD. That's for certain. I'm too invested in it. I can't quit you, SJSU.

(and send me an invite, PSN msowrex )
C-2ag99
AG
We communicate with facebook group. Add me as a friend and I'll add you to the group. www.facebook.com/brianeasley99

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.