NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

90,226 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
SoTXAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We just advanced to recruiting. I figure to give this until Sunday night at the latest.

Once we go through recruiting, if there arent any objections, I would like to advance every day by about 10 pm, given that everything can be done on the website as well.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/12/2013 9:00p).]
phillyag92
AG
What website? The only one I've seen is only for commissioners. Am I wrong here?
millertyme
AG
Go to www.easports.com/dynasty/ and you can login and do everything except play game (and set as ready).

SoTx, I believe there are 5 weeks of offseason recruiting. Are we advancing past week 1 on Sunday?
SoTXAg09
AG
There is only 1 week of offseason recruiting. Once you assign your points, say a prayer to the algorithm gods and once we advance, it'll be signing day. The following weeks are change positions, cut players, custom conferences, etc.

Edit: this weeks recruiting can be done from the website millertyme linked.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/13/2013 1:35p).]
millertyme
AG
Looks like some changes will be made to my points.
SoTXAg09
AG
You're welcome.
SoTXAg09
AG
Alright, on the dynasty website it looks like 4 guys haven't recruited yet. Lets get this done today so we can advance.
phillyag92
AG
When I try to login, I receive the message "bad credentials". So I log in with my psn I'D and I am sent to the Origin account. Under my account setting, there's a message telling me to verify my yahoo email. I click the link, origin emails another link to my email account and I click that. I'm taken to another screen that says "can't verify email account". And I've had that email account for years - yes it's active.

Am I missing something? Do I need to purchase something extra?
SoTXAg09
AG
No idea. You should already have an origin account from BF3...
phillyag92
AG
I resolved it. Just had to reset my origin password.
SoTXAg09
AG
It looks like tech and asu still haven't recruited. Lets get this going...
millertyme
AG
FYI
quote:
Unfortunately, I have to retire from this league. The game just hasn't impressed and I am losing interest in playing it. With the PS4 on the horizon and maybe GTAV, I decided to put my game on ebay and just sold it for $40. It was fun guys!

Since I can do it through the computer, I plan to finish up the offseason stuff. But after that, I am retiring.
gig them
AG
Let's keep the same process we had... where we set a deadline and advance that day unless people explicitly ask for an extension. Silent nonparticipants get left behind.
SoTXAg09
AG
Agreed. I just felt bad about finishing recruiting without giving people a chance, whether they deserved it or not. We will advance today, and then every day until the season starts.
SoTXAg09
AG
We just advanced. Position changes is the next stage.
SoTXAg09
AG
Here's what I've come up with (input is appreciated): advance tomorrow to cut players at 10pm, then advance to preseason on Thursday (conferences won't change, I think some bowl changes PAC vs. BIG 12 would be good).
Advance to regular season on Sunday at 10 pm.

Once we're in the regular season, advance on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. This can be altered by request, but if no request is made, the season rolls on. Delays in advances due to head to heads can also be requested.

Sound good?

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/17/2013 1:48p).]
phillyag92
AG
Sounds good to me. Please feel free to put me on autopilot and advance if I miss a deadline (I travel quite a bit during the week). I don't want to hold up the group. I can access the details through the website, and my games can be simmed if necessary.
gig them
AG
Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to season 2!
C-2ag99
AG
You guys still looking for new people in the league? I'm in OD #2, but it's going sooooo slow. Would be interested in jumping in if you've got a spot.
C-2ag99
AG
PSN: jbe99ag
SoTXAg09
AG
I'll send you the invite this evening. Pick a HC position in the PAC 12, Stanford and Oregon excluded. The password is gigem.

The plan for advancing is only a few posts above yours.
C-2ag99
AG
So what Pac teams are left available? Thanks, guys. Looking forward to it!
millertyme
AG
Cal just signed the #3 TE. I Don't have the game anymore so I just retired from that team.
SoTXAg09
AG
Yeah, thanks for that.

Washington, wazzu, cal, Utah, and Arizona.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/19/2013 10:05a).]
heisatouchdown
AG
Is any of this offseason stuff vital? Can the computer be trusted to identify players for me or is it vital that I be doing this bit as well?
SoTXAg09
AG
I would probably trust it to cut players, and maybe identify prospects. I don't think I would trust it to redshirt tho.
C-2ag99
AG
Thanks. When should I expect the invite. I live in Africa so just seeing if it's going to be today or tomorrow for me. I'm 7 hours ahead.
SoTXAg09
AG
Between 7-10pm CST. Next advance after today is Sunday, so you'll have plenty of time for the preseason.
C-2ag99
AG
Cool. Thanks!
C-2ag99
AG
Millertyme: I'd like to take over at Cal, I think. Would you mind bailing before preseason so I can do red shirting and set recruiting board?
SoTXAg09
AG
He has already retired.
millertyme
AG
I retired this morning. I cut 3 out of the necessary 5 but couldn't bring myself to call 2 more mommas so I retired.
SoTXAg09
AG
Advance took place last night, and it's an important one too. Recruiting board, redshirts and custom schedule. Next advance is Sunday.
phillyag92
AG
Bump
SoTXAg09
AG
We will be advancing tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.