NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

90,237 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
Mr. Peterman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll shoot you an invite when I get home...that will put us at 12
millertyme
AG
It doesn't matter either way. I will pick Cal instead. I just didn't want the "ease" of having California as my pipeline state.
Mr. Peterman
We will advance at 6 pm this evening to week 1.
aTmLoKi
AG
With this dynasty being full, anyone up for starting a second TexAgs PS3 dynasty? I'd be in for that:

LennXman
SoTXAg09
AG
quote:
With this dynasty being full, anyone up for starting a second TexAgs PS3 dynasty? I'd be in for that:

LennXman

I just saw this thread. I'd be in for that.
WhitefishAggie1999
AG
open for ps3 dynasty too. just got the game last night. also who has the rosters to download?
Bobby Jimbo
AG
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/643867-ncaa-football-14-os-community-rosters-ps3.html

quote:
The roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
pudgee691
Mr. Peterman
quote:
I'm in for Arizona State.

PSN is fmz65 if you still have a spot open.

[This message has been edited by heisatouchdown (edited 7/16/2013 9:26a).]

Invite has been sent
Mr. Peterman
Advancing to week 1 right meow!
Mr. Peterman
We are at week 1...schedules were not adjusted so some teams (mine included) may have a non-conference game against an FCS school.

Everybody has a game this week so let's plan to advance Thursday night at 11 pm unless everybody is done ahead of time in which case, we will advance sooner.
Mr. Peterman
quote:
I'm in for Arizona State.

PSN is fmz65 if you still have a spot open.

[This message has been edited by heisatouchdown (edited 7/16/2013 9:26a).]

Even though we advanced, you can still jump in and take your team.
SoTXAg09
AG
So is it not too late to jump in?
Mr. Peterman
The first league is full as of now.
Mr. Peterman
Looking at the scores early on, it looks like we should have a pretty competitive dynasty.
heisatouchdown
AG
Don't let my bye week fool you.

I'm much worse than I appear
KY_Aggie
S
What ever happened to AggieGaming maroon gamers forums that we used to do PS3 online dynasties on?

I'm interested in starting an online dynasty.
Same rules as old time.

PUP2012
AG
I'm playing ou next week with an air raid offense I haven't mastered...we will see about competitive after that.
aTmLoKi
AG
KY_Aggie, please add me. I'm interested.
millertyme
AG
quote:
Looking at the scores early on, it looks like we should have a pretty competitive dynasty.

After a season (or a few games), we may want to apply some sliders. There are a few sets on Operation Sports that I plan to try out.
Aggiethruthicknthin
AG
I didnt get any rhythm on offense until late in the 3rd quarter. Scored my first points right before time expired in the 3rd quarter, then put together two solid drives in the 4th quarter. Threw three picks (one was a bad throw), including one in the endzone. Really struggled with the pressure on my qb all game. Defensively I allowed one drive which lead to a field goal, but was able to put pressure on their qb, and came up with one turnover late in the game.
millertyme
AG
I had no run game to speak of, finishing with 55 yds total but 30 of that was in the 4th quarter to run clock. Part of that is a byproduct of Cal's spread offense (sets are only shotgun and pistol - odd for a liberal school!) but everytime I handed the ball off, NU's star LB was in the backfield. Passing on the other hand worked great. Granted, this was my first game using Cal so we shall see.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
I played against some cupcake team, but they still managed to get 2 quick scores in the beginning. It was frustrating because it would be 3rd and long, yet their receivers would lay out and make amazing catches. My offense had no trouble, but the defense in this game has me concerned.
Mr. Peterman
In all reality, this isn't exactly unrealistic...defenses in real college ball are surrendering big points and big yards.

I gave up some yards on the first drive and some scramble yards late in the first half but was able to get stop.

We also have to remember that we don't have elite players on our defenses like Alabama or Florida, which in my opinion, will make this more fun because the games will be tougher and it will force all of us to get better.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
I really had no problem with how my game went, until I saw the scores from the other teams, which were like 45-0. I just started thinking "Ah crap" when I saw them haha

[This message has been edited by Robert2014 (edited 7/17/2013 9:28a).]
Irv Irving
AG
millertyme - it seems like almost all my recruits for UDub are also heavily considering Cal, should make for some nice recruiting battles
Irv Irving
AG
I only won 17-9, but I'm pretty sure I had the hardest game against #18 Boise st. Running game was pretty solid but passing game was very hard to get into a rhythm. When's the next advance?
PUP2012
AG
Advance time is whenever MR. PETERMAN wants is to be loozer!

[This message has been edited by PUP2012 (edited 7/17/2013 10:29a).]
Mr. Peterman
I had originally set it for 11 pm tomorrow evening (Not knowing so many games would get played so quickly). There are only 3 games remaining to be played. If they get played today then we will advance today.
gig them
AG
MSU's no-huddle gave me all I could handle. Went down 14-0 and 21-7 before pulling it out.
heisatouchdown
AG
For those of us on week 1 byes, we're dying.
millertyme
AG
Northwestern has 2 really good LBs but a very suspect secondary. They kicked a FG with 16 seconds left in the half to go up 10-7. I fielded the kickoff and ran it back to the 35. Decided to try to get into FG range and sent the slot guy on a deep route. They must have called zone because my WR was wide open and ran all the way to the endzone to give me a 14-10 lead at half.
Their QB likes to scramble to the right and then takes off to run. A few well-placed blitzes took care of that problem quickly.
WTAg13
AG
I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't played their game yet. I'll get it done tonight when I get home.
Mr. Peterman
You're not, there are 3 games to be played.
OlsenField
AG
There was something magical in the air in Cowboys Stadium. Led by the coke-riddled arm of Casey Pachall and the light feet of Aaron Green, the Horned Frogs cruised to victory over a shocked Les Miles. Fortunately, there is nothing around Cowboys Stadium so the drunken cajun swamp people had nothing to ruin after the game.
Mr. Peterman
Down to 2 games remaining.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.