NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

90,246 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
C-2ag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bye week for all of us. Only Lazer left to recruit. Hopefully we can advance today. I'm cool with staying at these schools for another year too.
phillyag92
AG
Off to New Orleans boys! BTHOlsu!!
SoTXAg09
AG
T's and P's for your safety.
SpringsAg
AG
Can I join up in the new year?
SoTXAg09
AG
That's the plan.
SpringsAg
AG
awesome. I've never done an online dynasty before, not sure how scheduling / team selection / etc. go.

I imagine each player picks a school, make custom conferences or something, and play each other, compete for recruits, etc...
SoTXAg09
AG
You'll pick a school in the PAC 12 North, Washington and Oregon excluded. We try to advance at least twice per week.
SpringsAg
AG
OK, sweet. Let me know when the invite is sent / ready to start this thing up. I'll have to put GTA away for awhile! haha
SoTXAg09
AG
We're going bowing! We've advanced to bowl season.
C-2ag99
AG
Congrats on the natty, UCLA! To think I got tackled on the 1 yard line to end the game. Ugh.
SoTXAg09
AG
I know... That would've been an unbelievable comeback, and talk about pucker factor when your WR caught it...

I was down 14-0 to Washington in the CCG and then 10-0 to Bama. The MNC game was the strangest... Hundley got injured twice, basically only playing 1 quarter. And my usually mediocre defense somehow held Bama to ~130 yards of offense, and had a pick 6. McCarron had 70 yards passing and Yeldon averaged 2 yards per rush, it was odd.

C-2ag99
AG
bump. Played my bowl game. Looks like only 1 game left to play and we can advance to offseason! I've never done offseason in an OD. Is it something where we need to all be online at the same time to not have it take forever?
SoTXAg09
AG
We're waiting on Wazzu and ASU. I'm not sure Lazer is still taking part in the OD, so once Lefty plays we may just advance. Most of my messages to Lazer on PSN get ignored.

So pretty much everything in the offseason can be done from a computer. Ideally, we would advance every day.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 11/25/2013 10:49a).]
SoTXAg09
AG
I'm planning on advancing tomorrow. Last chance to get your games in guys.
SoTXAg09
AG
I'm planning on advancing tomorrow. Last chance to get your games in guys.
phillyag92
AG
I'm playing an OD by myself against CPU teams...... JFF and Evans are seniors...... And the Ags are #1 in the country.
C-2ag99
AG
Ready to advance. Let's try to fly through the offseason! JFF and Mike as seniors is a nice thought.
SoTXAg09
AG
We advanced last night. We're on players leaving right now. Next advance Sunday or Monday.
SoTXAg09
AG
Let's get this rolling. We'll advance every night if possible... Final recruiting May get 2-3 days.
C-2ag99
AG
Still on players leaving. Right?
SoTXAg09
AG
Yes. Advancing tonight.
SoTXAg09
AG
We just advanced. We're on recruiting, so without any objections we'll advance to preseason by Thursday, then start the new season Sunday!
FormerLefty
AG
Awesome. Let's get it going!
SpringsAg
AG
WHOOP! New season sunday. holla at me
C-2ag99
AG
Looks like we're all recruited except Lazer and he's on auto. Let's advance!
FormerLefty
AG
Did you just fast forward through "Change Positions"? I was in the middle of updating my positions and it forced me to change a TE to MLB, then froze me out of the website. Now, I logged back in and it's at "Cut Players". What's going on?
SoTXAg09
AG
Crap. I've always just simmed through that portion, I didn't even think of taking the time to do each of those... I've always just sped through after recruiting. My bad, it didn't even occur to me that someone would want to change positions or cut a few guys.
FormerLefty
AG
What happens when you recruit an ATH? What if you have 6 OT and 1 OG. I'd say at least position changes is somewhat important. It's no biggie tho, I'm excited to get to the new season. Although, now I have a SR MLB that's a 40 OVR. Lol.
phillyag92
AG
Hey did you hear Dr. Loftin is going to be the chancellor at Mizzou?
C-2ag99
AG
Please let us do position changes and cut players next time. It jacked up my roster pretty good and cut some of my good players.
SoTXAg09
AG
My apologies. Like I said, I had always just simmed through there, and I think I had implied that by saying we were going to advance to the preseason by Thursday. I guess I had always just let it sim athlete changes. Iit won't happen again.
C-2ag99
AG
No worries, man. When do we advance to week 1?
SoTXAg09
AG
I was thinking by Sunday at the latest. Give people a chance to redshirt, set depth charts and schedules and set up the recruiting board.
SpringsAg
AG
Is there still room to get in on this new season?
SoTXAg09
AG
I sent you the invite. Pick a PAC 12 north team, Oregon and Washington excluded. Password is gigem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.