NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

91,823 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
heisatouchdown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If for some reason you're waiting on Arizona State for recruiting, feel free to advance.
SoTXAg09
AG
Recruiting is locked up until the offseason.
Mr. Peterman
We have advanced.

Bowl Games

Holiday Bowl: TCU vs Stanford
Kraft fight Hunger Bowl: Louisville vs Cal
Alamo Bowl: Baylor vs Arizona
Rose Bowl: Michigan vs Arizona State
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma State vs Cincinnati
Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Kansas State
Cotton Bowl: LSU vs Texas Tech
National Championship: Alabama vs UCLA

Heisman Winner:

Johnny Manziel
SoTXAg09
AG
I was hoping I wouldn't have to play Bama.
heisatouchdown
AG
How did A&M win the sec but not get to the championship?

Also, Rose Bowl champs! Special teams almost had 3 tds and my de had 6 sacks.
SoTXAg09
AG
A&M lost late to LSU, which allowed Bama to jump them in the polls. Bama probably only had one conference loss too, but it was the head to head with A&M.
heisatouchdown
AG
You would think that winning the SEC championship game would put them above bama for the MNC though
SoTXAg09
AG
Agreed. But the ranking system is a little screwed up. Fresno State should've never been number one just because they were undefeated.
SoTXAg09
AG
I lost. I could play Bama 10 times and I think they would win at least 7. Oh well.

Side note, what's up with my coach xp goals? They sure seem jacked. For example, it says I got 100 points for my 2nd team all American, but no points for my 3 first teamers. I also never get points for 250 passing yards, 100 rushing yards or getting turnovers. Anybody else have the same issues?
gig them
AG
Fiesta Bowl!

Sucks that two loss bama somehow held out... That crap happened to me in an offline dynasty as well
heisatouchdown
AG
Question, are we doing "stay at these schools forever" or what exactly is the method of course for our teams? If I got offered a job at another Pac12/Big12 team, would I be able to take it or do I have to stay at ASU for the remainder of our dynasty?
gig them
AG
Whoever is playing Baylor in the bowl game, try to link up so we can advance

Ill take the # down tomorrow morning

Edit: number removed

[This message has been edited by gig them (edited 9/8/2013 12:06a).]
Mr. Peterman
Sorry for the delay...with it being football season I am swamped with practices/games. I will try to get this game in tomorrow but after that, i am going to have to step down due to time issues.
SoTXAg09
AG
So then what?
gig them
Mr. Peterman
I will pass the commissioner title to somebody...the dynasty will remain active.
Mr. Peterman
I transferred the commissioner tile to SoTxAg09. I have retired as coach of Arizona so Baylor can play their game.

Hope to rejoin once work slows down some.
SoTXAg09
AG
As your new commish, it looks like we need to replace Arizona and Washington. Anybody have replacements in mind?
SoTXAg09
AG
We just advanced to the coaching carousel. Mike Gundy has to sign his new contract so we can advance.
millertyme
AG
I think Oregon State retired as well.
millertyme
AG
Advance?
SoTXAg09
AG
I guess I'm going to make the executive decision that everyone is staying where they're at? I haven't heard much input either way. My vote is to stay, if I don't hear much tonight, I'll go ahead and advance.
SoTXAg09
AG
We've advanced. We're at the players are leaving stage. 1 or 2 days to advance? Not much is required...
millertyme
AG
I did my convincing (or lack thereof) on the computer but it won't let me update to ready.
SoTXAg09
AG
I noticed last night it doesn't update to ready. I guess I'll wait until Thursday night to advance, there doesn't seem to be much feedback on this thread as of late.
heisatouchdown
AG
Are we going to try to bring in 4 more players to the fold or go with how we are?
SoTXAg09
AG
I've already recruited 2 guys from the other texags OD. If we can recruit 2 more, that would be great.
phillyag92
AG
I set up my coach as the OC. Is that right? Or is everyone the HC?
SoTXAg09
AG
We're all HC. I can delete you and re-invite if necessary.
phillyag92
AG
No big deal. I'll just stay as OC. Don't want to hold everyone up, since I won't be able to access my ps3 again until late thurs.
SoTXAg09
AG
It's the offseason, so if I advance to the next week without you it shouldn't be a big deal.
gig them
AG
We should advance pretty quickly through the offseason, or else we're going to lose too much steam. Maybe nightly? Almost all of this stuff seems to be available via http://www.easports.com/dynasty so it's pretty easy to stay on top of it
SoTXAg09
AG
Agree completely. Will advance today.
SoTXAg09
AG
We just advanced to transfer requests. We sh
SoTXAg09
AG
We just advanced to transfer requests. This should be accessible via the website and is a pretty minor stage, advance tomorrow night at the latest? It doesn't look like it will update to ready status.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.