NCAA Online Dynasty (PS3)

91,833 Views | 2458 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpringsAg
SoTXAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Advancing right now. Let's try to keep to the schedule.
heisatouchdown
AG
My Internet is down until at least Wednesday it appears
heisatouchdown
AG
My Internet is down until at least Wednesday it appears
SoTXAg09
AG
Who do you play in week 1?
SoTXAg09
AG
Well you have a bye. And You can recruit from the website if you can access that from somewhere else.
C-2ag99
AG
Having a problem guys. I just played my first game and finished and I got 0 coaches XP. It said "no data" when I finished. I googled it and found threads on the EA forum and Operation Sports of people complaining about the same bug. This pretty much makes the game unplayable because getting the XP is so crucial to recruiting and competing in a OD. Unless anybody has any ideas on how to fix the issue, I guess I'm gonna have to retire. In the TexAgs OD2 it's working fine for me and I'm leveling up quickly. Is anybody else in this OD having this problem?
SoTXAg09
AG
Can you retire and rejoin?

Try retiring, deleting the dynasty file from your file management and I'll send you another invite after we advance.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/23/2013 5:59p).]
C-2ag99
AG
Alright. I'll give it a shot.
FormerLefty
AG
I had the same issue. First game I've player in this OD and when I finished it said no data for coaches XP.
SoTXAg09
AG
Lefty, do the same as c-2ag. Retire and delete the file. I'll re-send an invite after we advance.

If that fails, there's one other thing we can try.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Hey guys, I think I am going to have to retire from the league. School and work is taking up too much of my time, plus I also just purchased GTA V, so I really only have time for one game now. It's been fun guys, maybe when my schedule isn't so hectic I can rejoin at some point.
SoTXAg09
AG
Wow. So EA can EAD. This glitch crap has been going on for awhile now, and they haven't done **** for it. Coaches not accumulating xp and coaches not having all of the goals (I was suspicious this was happening to me, operationsports just confirmed it). What a CF.
SoTXAg09
AG
C-2 and FormerLefty, here is the plan:

1. Retire from dynasty
2. Delete the dynasty file from hard drive
3. Commish changes starting level
4. Commish toggles timesaver switch(from off to on or vice versa)
5. Commish advances week
6. Commish invites you back

The most important thing you can do is to delete the file before re-joining. Also, do NOT create a coach, but use the existing coach. Let me know how it goes.
C-2ag99
AG
Lol. Dang it, I rejoined before I read these instructions and didn't delete my old game file. I'll retire again and try again week 3.
SoTXAg09
AG
Sounds good.

You might as well recruit and play your game first.

[This message has been edited by SoTXAg09 (edited 9/25/2013 4:47p).]
phillyag92
AG
I'm in Arkansas through Sunday (BTHOarkansas), but I'll manage my team online and set autopilot for any games.
FormerLefty
AG
I just went through the process and we'll see if it works.

However, with the way you kicked me from the league and advanced, it did not take the result of my week 1 game and simmed it. Resulting in a loss to Fresno State. That really sucks considering I'm not longer ranked and my shot at a national title are now gone.
FormerLefty
AG
Just played the week 2 game and there were all kinds of issues/glitches. Coach xp didn't count again. It gave me a different offensive playbook than I selected. Quarter length was only 5 min (iirc, it should be 6 min?) The commentary seemed like it was on shuffle and would make random comments off topic of the plays that actually happened. The whole game was weird so I quit after the 1st qtr.

I followed the steps exactly as listed above. What now?
C-2ag99
AG
I also finished my game and it still said "no data" and gave me no XP. I've done a google search and found lots of places where people are talking about this problem, but I haven't found any solutions.
SoTXAg09
AG
I wish EA wasn't such a ****up and we wouldn't have to deal with this. If y'all still want to be a part of the dynasty, there's one more thing we can try that I found on operationsports.

It involves transferring the commissioner to another user and then the glitch users retiring, deleting the OD file and then rejoining.

It's totally y'all's call. I'm pretty disenfranchised right now due to their OD glitch crap. Apparently, the most recent patch fixed this problem for new dynasties but did not fix the issue for those created by the patch. Nevertheless, it's pretty unacceptable.
C-2ag99
AG
I'm down for trying anything. I'd really like to be part of a functional OD and the other TexAgs isn't glitching on me, but it's going sooooooooo slow. Haven't advanced in 2 weeks.
SoTXAg09
AG
I floated the idea to FormerLefty about setting up a new OD. I wonder of there would be enough interest from those still planning on playing the game that are split into either dynasty. Just a thought.
C-2ag99
AG
I'm in if we have enough interest. Even if we only have 4-6 people who are really involved. That's better than nothing.
phillyag92
AG
I'm in as well.
FormerLefty
AG
I'm in
Tomdoss92
AG
well enjoy the last year of it
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9728042/ea-sports-stop-producing-college-football-game
eh missed the other thread still writing was on the wall i guess

[This message has been edited by Tomdoss92 (edited 9/26/2013 7:51p).]
FormerLefty
AG
I guess we will just have to keep NCAA 14. I'm sure people will be re-doing the rosters to match for next season.
phillyag92
AG
And the great thing is that the Texas Aggies are badass in the current version.
heisatouchdown
AG
So we're scrapping this league?
SoTXAg09
AG
I think it would be best, as there are 3-4 from the other dynasty who want one, and the participation in this one is becoming weak as well. I'm not opposed to continuing it, but I would then pass the commissioner off.

What are your thoughts on starting a new one? Would you want to be a part?
heisatouchdown
AG
Sure, just let me know when the new one is created and when I have an invite. What will be the format? bdf and pac12?
SoTXAg09
AG
We're looking at 5-8 people, so what do y'all think of PAC-12? Head coaches?
C-2ag99
AG
Pac 12 is cool with me. Either that or taking 1/2 star teams.
FormerLefty
AG
I say head coaches in a BCS conference. Realistically, if we start at 1/2 star schools there's a good chance the OD doesn't last long enough for everyone to advance to BCS schools before the dynasty fizzles.
C-2ag99
AG
Should we say 3 star or below BCS conference teams? Or just pick whoever you want? We could limit it to 2 user teams per division if you want.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.