Does Braden make that catch?

3,778 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by dcbowers
gunan01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Braden is 6'2" and Jace is 6'6".

Normally Braden would be in RF.

Interesting to think about. Maybe this is a team of destiny?
S.A. Aggie
AG
Braden would have jumped up and caught it with his teeth.
Aggie_Fire
AG
it would be hard with that boot on that he's wearing. But I think he could've caught it
jkag89
Maybe with a healthy B-Mont and our usual lineup we would have plated more runs so it wouldn't have been a do or die. We can play this what if game on and on. Just happy the team has stepped up and made the plays necessary to get Ws whether it was KK coming up big in the Supers or Jace tonight.
LB12Diamond
AG
Doubt it with him in that cast following surgery.
themissinglink
AG
Probably not, but he would have homered and driven in another run earlier in the game, so we'll call it even.
Gyles Marrett
jkag89 said:

Maybe with a healthy B-Mont and our usual lineup we would have plated more runs so it wouldn't have been a do or die. We can play this what if game on and on. Just happy the team has stepped up and made the plays necessary to get Ws whether it was KK coming up big in the Supers or Jace tonight.

Hard to even make the offensive argument. Kent went 1-3 with a walk. I know the lineup totally shifted with BMont out, but it's hard to honestly say the way his offense had been going for a month that he'd have done better. Especially with that ballpark.

To the original question I do think BMont catches that. Have barely jumped. Spectacular bc of the moment but I think he'd say honestly as deep as he was playing already at the wall practically it was pretty low on the difficulty scale as far as robbing a home run. I'm sure some will take this as me saying it was easy. Not at all. But BMont makes that play too.
Muy
AG
We would have more than likely scored more runs with Braden in the lineup.
TxAg76
AG
I don't think it would have looked as easy.
But I think he'd have caught it
Buzzkill
I'm not sure he could jump that high with a broken leg
txag72
AG
Would Chestnutt?
12thMan9
AG
Maybe with these:

https://search.app.goo.gl/fivABRh
Ronnie '88
dcbowers
AG
What is the height of the right field fence? 8 feet?

Braden Montgomery makes that catch.

Reference: https://www.gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-baseball/gators-get-an-early-feel-for-charles-schwab-field/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.