*****Bills vs Bengals*****

56,140 Views | 434 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by redag06
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I did inpatient hospice for 8 years, you kinda do.

But not when it is unexpected like tonight. My mommy heart hurts for his momma.
. . .

MSCAg
AG
Super sad. Hope he is OK but everything from the CPR time to them delaying leaving makes me think he died.

Right call to stop the game.
Martin Cash
AG
rgag12 said:

As others have mentioned, other sports have played through these kinds of things before. If the bills don't want to play, they should be allowed to forfeit.
Incredibly stupid post.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
Mr.Bond
AG
W said:

Goodell could step in and award Buffalo the #1 seed...

even if the Chiefs finish with a better record by a 1/2 game

Yeah that doesn't seem logical. But this is an absolute bizarre situation
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

pagerman @ work
AG
MSCAg said:

Super sad. Hope he is OK but everything from the CPR time to them delaying leaving makes me think he died.

Right call to stop the game.

If that's the case, how long do you go before you resume games?
Seven Costanza
AG
The first break with her was just not good. I don't blame her, because no one knows what to do or say and she was forced to be the one to direct things, but it came off as kind of robotic and unfeeling. I thought the other two guys did well, as did Joe Buck. She pivoted into a better mode soon after. I felt bad for her having to do that job. It's impossible.
wangus12
AG
Nope nope nope. God Bless you for doing that. I don't have the strength to do that
Garrelli 5000
AG
This summer for me. By my dad's side with my mom and sister when we made the call to give him morphine to ease his suffering, knowing he'd stop breathing
Take the trash out staff.
ElephantRider
AG
NFL has suspended play for tonight. No decision past that
agent-maroon
AG
wangus12 said:

Working in medicine has numbed it to situations like this. My wife is tearing up, but brain is just running algorithms trying to decide exactly what happened

Cardiac arrest, + pulse, - breathing on his own. Not good. Sounds like something similar to what happened to Mike Leach. I really, really hope I'm wrong about that
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TxAg05
AG
agent-maroon said:

wangus12 said:

Working in medicine has numbed it to situations like this. My wife is tearing up, but brain is just running algorithms trying to decide exactly what happened

Cardiac arrest, + pulse, - breathing on his own. Not good. Sounds like something similar to what happened to Mike Leach. I really, really hope I'm wrong about that

Too early to say. Did they paralyze for intubation?
KatyAggie01
agent-maroon said:

wangus12 said:

My thoughts exactly.
Texas A&M
It seems like they have to play tomorrow or maybe Wednesday if they want to get it in. I would just cancel it and seed them with one less game.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Wow.
Whirligigs
Skip would sell his mom for a bump if told to.
W
AG
yes, it's quite the conundrum

because it's a huge boost to the Chiefs if the game is cancelled
Know Your Enemy
AG
Skip has always been a POS but this may be his worst yet.
agent-maroon
AG
Don't know. If he's not breathing on his own per reports then he likely didn't have to be paralyzed for intubation, but it's all hearsay at this point
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Silvertaps
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow.

Not shocked…that's Skip marketing himself as usual with "black sheep" comments.
wangus12
AG
agent-maroon said:

wangus12 said:

I think so too. I think unfortunately he's on life support
jokershady
AG
I'm hoping he meant to word that differently….
Know Your Enemy
AG
jokershady said:

I'm hoping he meant to word that differently….

Skip doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
The Porkchop Express
Bayless has reached the point where he cannot distinguish negative attention from attention. What a ****ing loser.
AtlAg05
AG
Didn't Skip post the question that was mentioned here about how to determine what the next steps are for playoffs?

The he ends it with the comment that it doesn't seem like it matters anymore after the injury. At least that's the way I read it
Psycho Bunny
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow.
If Skip was looking to be the number one hated guy in America, he defiantly did it with this post.
Know Your Enemy
AG
birdman
AtlAg05 said:

Didn't Skip post the question that was mentioned here about how to determine what the next steps are for playoffs?

The he ends it with the comment that it doesn't seem like it matters anymore after the injury. At least that's the way I read it
That's how I read it. I didn't think it was insensitive at all.

It would have better to just stay silent or offer up a prayer.
TefIon Don
AG
…..that video isn't from today
Know Your Enemy
AG
TefIon Don said:

…..that video isn't from today

Who cares?
AggieRob93
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow.

Not a Skip fan or apologist, but the last five words of that tweet is the point.
aa4136
Jesus this sounds bad if he is apneic. 9 minutes of CPR would be very worrisome for anoxic brain injury.

Skip Bayless sucks.
cone
AG
that is profoundly sad
pagerman @ work
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow.
If Skip was looking to be the number one hated guy in America, he defiantly did it with this post.

Just because it seems unpleasant doesn't make it incorrect.

There are issues involved with not playing this game that involve the outcome of the regular season and as such playoff seeding, etc.

Its all well and good to make proclamations about "the right thing to do", etc. but start making decisions about how teams get seeded and watch all those proclamations disappear.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Not a skip fan at all but you guys are wildly misreading his tweet.
Take the trash out staff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.