Ron DeSantis Suspends Campaign

27,624 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Waffledynamics
UAS Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Urban Ag said:

Well the good news is that I will have a lot more time on my hands not distracted by politics this year. Get more done. Cause I don't give a f now. I'll bypass the primary, who cares. I will show up in Nov and vote for Trump.

And he will lose and the GOP completely whiffed on its chance to send a real conservative that actually gets sh** done to the White House.

Hope you Trump faithful can pull it off but you're up against a machine that can't be stopped because literally about 75% of the country hates the guy. See, that's the biggest way they get away with cheating. Not enough people care because they hate him. Pretty simple.
They don't have to even cheat.

More people hate him today than in 2020 AND more people are tired of him and don't want an old guy than 2020.

Dems will increase their turnout because they REALLY ****ing hate him and GOP will suppress their turnout because, outside of MAGA - which is FIRED up, the rest of the GOP is either more blah on him or worse - just don't want to vote for him. They're not Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol or the J6 GOP Duo, but they're more Not Trump Again voters...

And that really bodes poorly for the GOP downballot candidates if they just skip going to the polls at all.

But, even if the DO go vote for him, like Urban will...they're probably not going to DONATE to the GOP.
UAS Ag
jwhaby said:

Urban Ag said:

Well the good news is that I will have a lot more time on my hands not distracted by politics this year. Get more done. Cause I don't give a f now. I'll bypass the primary, who cares. I will show up in Nov and vote for Trump.

And he will lose and the GOP completely whiffed on its chance to send a real conservative that actually gets sh** done to the White House.

Hope you Trump faithful can pull it off but you're up against a machine that can't be stopped because literally about 75% of the country hates the guy. See, that's the biggest way they get away with cheating. Not enough people care because they hate him. Pretty simple.

I'm not the best at math, but if 75% of the country hates Trump, how is it that he's going to win the Republican primary by a pretty wide margin? I don't follow.
Most people that vote in this Republican primary are hardcore GOP or MAGA folks. That's not anywhere near most people or even most typical GOP voters. Hell, I've only voted in a couple primaries in my life.

And turnout is always low in primaries. So, you'll get a small percentage of a small percentage of voters picking the candidates.

BTW, 75% don't hate Trump. But, there's about 35% that HATES HATES HATES Trump and another chunk that despise him.
FireAg
AG
UAS Ag said:

Urban Ag said:

They don't have to even cheat.

More people hate him today than in 2020 AND more people are tired of him and don't want an old guy than 2020.

Dems will increase their turnout because they REALLY ****ing hate him and GOP will suppress their turnout because, outside of MAGA - which is FIRED up, the rest of the GOP is either more blah on him or worse - just don't want to vote for him. They're not Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol or the J6 GOP Duo, but they're more Not Trump Again voters...

And that really bodes poorly for the GOP downballot candidates if they just skip going to the polls at all.

But, even if the DO go vote for him, like Urban will...they're probably not going to DONATE to the GOP.
What data are you using to support the assertion than that more people hate him now than in 2020, and that the GOP is just "blah" about him...
FireAg
AG
UAS Ag said:

jwhaby said:

Urban Ag said:

I'm not the best at math, but if 75% of the country hates Trump, how is it that he's going to win the Republican primary by a pretty wide margin? I don't follow.
Most people that vote in this Republican primary are hardcore GOP or MAGA folks. That's not anywhere near most people or even most typical GOP voters. Hell, I've only voted in a couple primaries in my life.

And turnout is always low in primaries. So, you'll get a small percentage of a small percentage of voters picking the candidates.

BTW, 75% don't hate Trump. But, there's about 35% that HATES HATES HATES Trump and another chunk that despise him.
Again...where are you getting your data from...

Independents, at least for now, seem to be moving Trump's direction...

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
FireAg said:

UAS Ag said:

jwhaby said:

Urban Ag said:

Again...where are you getting your data from...

Independents, at least for now, seem to be moving Trump's direction...

According to some folks this is a giant conspiracy to convince the gop to select trump.

And they may be right but who tf would trust polls?
Ag with kids
AG
Kraft Punk said:

At least now all the folks that voted for Biden in 2020 but were pretending to support Desantis can now go back to openly supporting the dnc establishment
Yeah.

That's what the Not Trump supporters do...
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

who tf would trust polls?
Dr. Irony jumped off a building

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.