Ashli Babbit lawsuit

24,565 Views | 408 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by InfantryAg
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think some of our lib posters must have been there observing the whole thing. They really seem to know everything. And to root for an unarmed person to be shot is just evil, no matter whose window or door she was going through. I really think if she had made it in she could have been subdued. Of course this was worse than 9-11 or the civil war, right?
Old Army Ghost
i dont support those who attack our government so i dont cheerlead for her

dont fa if you dont want to fo

she should have not tresspassed gone pass barricades and go threw a window
Old Army has gone to hell.
BMX Bandit
The penalty for that is supposed to be jail, not death.
Anonymous Source
S
Rockdoc said:

I think some of our lib posters must have been there observing the whole thing. They really seem to know everything. And to root for an unarmed person to be shot is just evil, no matter whose window or door she was going through. I really think if she had made it in she could have been subdued. Of course this was worse than 9-11 or the civil war, right?

There's one person on this entire thread claiming to know exactly what happened and how the whole thing went down, plus how Capitol Police are trained and their protocols and that person does not identify as a lib.
Gig 'Em
jja79
AG
Anonymous Source said:

jja79 said:

They got through security. Is that ok?

Clearly they did not, since they were removed from the property before breaching the WH doors.

They should have just showed them a bag of cocaine and they'd have been waved in.
Hungry Ojos
So many false equivalencies. This isn't a situation of "if someone breaks into your home, wouldn't you shoot?" It's more of a "if you invite someone into your home but tell them there is a room off limits, but they try to go into it anyway, wouldn't you shoot?"

And obviously, NONE of us would.
Rockdoc
AG
Anonymous Source said:

Rockdoc said:

There's one person on this entire thread claiming to know exactly what happened and how the whole thing went down, plus how Capitol Police are trained and their protocols and that person does not identify as a lib.

I didn't name names did I.
And edit to add: BMX has the ultimate answer. The shooter was a professional that should have known this.
Foreverconservative
1-16.200 - DEADLY FORCE

[ol]
  • Law enforcement officers and correctional officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force only when necessary, that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.
  • [/ol]
    [ol]
    [ol]
  • Deadly force may not be used solely to prevent the escape of a fleeing suspect.
  • Firearms may not be discharged solely to disable moving vehicles. Specifically, firearms may not be discharged at a moving vehicle unless: (1) a person in the vehicle is threatening the officer or another person with deadly force by means other than the vehicle; or (2) the vehicle is operated in a manner that threatens to cause death or serious physical injury to the officer or others, and no other objectively reasonable means of defense appear to exist, which includes moving out of the path of the vehicle. Firearms may not be discharged from a moving vehicle except in exigent circumstances. In these situations, an officer must have an articulable reason for this use of deadly force.
  • If feasible and if to do so would not increase the danger to the officer or others, a verbal warning to submit to the authority of the officer shall be given prior to the use of deadly force.
  • Warning shots are not permitted outside of the prison context.
  • Officers will be trained in alternative methods and tactics for handling resisting subjects, which must be used when the use of deadly force is not authorized by this policy.
  • Deadly force should not be used against persons whose actions are a threat solely to themselves or property unless an individual poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others in close proximity.
  • [/ol][/ol]
    https://www.justice.gov/jm/1-16000-department-justice-policy-use-force#1-16.200

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
    v1rotate92
    AG
    She was shot trespassing a place of work not a home. If a Walmart security guard shot an unarmed thief breaking into a store he'd be arrested and Walmart out $20 million plus
    Old Army Ghost
    walmwrt and congress are surprisingly similar
    v1rotate92
    AG
    Libs are such sheep. Only elite politicians should have their workplace protected with deadly force. The peasants get arrested by Alvin Bragg when thugs physically attack them and they protect themselves in their workplace
    Old Army Ghost
    im good with shooting tresspassers

v1rotate92
    AG
    The majority of liberals demand the prosecution of homeowners defending themselves from home intruders. Look it up sheep
    v1rotate92
    AG
    Old Army Ghost said:

Only for this argument. But you vote for scumbag politicians that only care about criminals and are dedicated to disarming law abiding citizens
    Old Army Ghost
    i know he has some 2nd amendment issues but i still voted for trump
    Rockdoc
    AG
    Old Army Ghost said:

Oh good! How many of the BLM burners and trespassers are left? How many of the crashers and looters are left? Must be a terrible toll by now, right?
    BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
    AG
    911sAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around
    Because you will find out

She was climbing thru the window of a barricaded door.
    Maybe don't do that.
    That deserves death? she was unarmed.
    There were 3 or 4 uniformed officers on guard - none fired!

The plain clothed killer emerged from behind a door, said not a word, and shot her! A coward!
    Matt_ag98
    Ellis Wyatt said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I guess I missed the death penalty as one of the appropriate punishments for trespassing at a government building in daylight while unarmed.

So we should not shoot people breaking into locked areas?
    Cool
    There was no reason to shoot Ashli Babbit. There was also no reason to protect the shooter's identity for so long.

Oh yes there was (protect the shooters identity) goes WAAAY against the narrative
    Ghost of Andrew Eaton
    v1rotate92 said:

The majority of liberals demand the prosecution of homeowners defending themselves from home intruders. Look it up sheep
    Data?
    If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
    TRADUCTOR
    Property owners can shoot trespassers. Police enforce the law and using deadly force against 110lb, unarmed lady climbing through the window of your home is negligent homicide.
    Antoninus
    v1rotate92 said:

She was shot trespassing a place of work not a home. If a Walmart security guard shot an unarmed thief breaking into a store he'd be arrested and Walmart out $20 million plus
    Except that yours is a HORRIBLE analogy.

If a Walmart store were invaded by an unruly mob, and a guard was defending a door behind which were huddling dozens of terrified employees & customers and shot an intruder trying to force that door, he would be treated as a hero ... except for those who identify with that mob.
    Some Junkie Cosmonaut
    AG
    Oh man the amount of feigned ignorance, selective outrage and gaslighting in this thread.

Watching leftists and progressives take off their masks and show their true bloodlust is really…something.
    Pizza
    Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Oh man the amount of feigned ignorance, selective outrage and gaslighting in this thread.

Watching leftists and progressives take off their masks and show their true bloodlust is really…something.

People are gradually led towards a belief, and eventually have to make a choice.

I honestly think they're happy that Republicans are being treated poorly/unfairly, but they won't say it publicly...UNTILL they look around, and realize that other people are happy with it too. Then they crawl out of their hole in the ground, to let everyone know who they are.

I think that's how society builds to a point, and then breaks in a direction that leaves us scratching our heads. They know it's wrong, so they hide, lie, and subvert; and normal people don't realize that their numbers are growing. When enough people share their beliefs, suddenly the break to the left happens.
    Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
    Tanya 93
    Pizza said:

AggieKatie2 said:

People trying to apply the Castle Doctrine to unarmed individuals climbing through a door to a hallway in the Capitol not assaulting or battering someone….wow some of you are legal idiots.

It's done to provoke a reaction. Some people are disgruntled, and simply live to get a rise out of others.

If Ashli Babbit was swinging a skateboard or a deadly weapon at an officer I would 100% say drop her. It's tragic, but she asked for it in that hypothetical scenario.

The posters hopping around saying "she killed herself, she got herself killed, she asked for it," post after post are often the ones who are upset about castle Doctrine threads, Rittenhouse threads, blm threads, etc. They're on here because they want to get the same rise out of others...they just don't have a case here. What happened at the Capitol sticks out like a turd in a bunch bowl. Something else was going on, and I believe politicians may have both instigated the crowd through subversive means, and poked holes in defense strategy to allow this to happen.

Not this chick.

Don't break into locked places.

Kinda simple.
    Pizza
    Tanya 93 said:

Pizza said:

AggieKatie2 said:

People trying to apply the Castle Doctrine to unarmed individuals climbing through a door to a hallway in the Capitol not assaulting or battering someone….wow some of you are legal idiots.

It's done to provoke a reaction. Some people are disgruntled, and simply live to get a rise out of others.

If Ashli Babbit was swinging a skateboard or a deadly weapon at an officer I would 100% say drop her. It's tragic, but she asked for it in that hypothetical scenario.

The posters hopping around saying "she killed herself, she got herself killed, she asked for it," post after post are often the ones who are upset about castle Doctrine threads, Rittenhouse threads, blm threads, etc. They're on here because they want to get the same rise out of others...they just don't have a case here. What happened at the Capitol sticks out like a turd in a bunch bowl. Something else was going on, and I believe politicians may have both instigated the crowd through subversive means, and poked holes in defense strategy to allow this to happen.

Not this chick.

Don't break into locked places.

Kinda simple.

You said you were done with the thread, and we know where you stand. Sorry.
    Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
    Tanya 93
    BMX Bandit said:

If this was a liberal, so many on here would support them being shot

And we know it.

At least I am consistent on this.
    Pizza
    Tanya 93 said:

BMX Bandit said:

And we know it.

I'm done with this thread, and I'm interested to see what other people think down the line.

Now watch how a Man sticks to his word, woman.
    Tanya 93
    I said chick

Not woman
    Rockdoc
    AG
    Tanya 93 said:

BMX Bandit said:

And we know it.

Well I'm one that wouldn't be ok. Just speak for yourself, like you already have.
    TRADUCTOR
    Cannot remember the last 110# unarmed liberal lady trespassing being shot, but I feel consistent.
    Ed Harley
    AG
    Antoninus said:

v1rotate92 said:

Except that yours is a HORRIBLE analogy.

If a Walmart store were invaded by an unruly mob, and a guard was defending a door behind which were huddling dozens of terrified employees & customers and shot an intruder trying to force that door, he would be treated as a hero ... except for those who identify with that mob.

More like if that Walmart employee was trying to protect every single federally-elected official who were all inside, and no one in their right mind would try to break entrance to that because they know they'd probably be shot.
    jteAg
    Rockdoc said:

Rockdoc
    AG
    jteAg said:

Rockdoc said:

I never dreamed that's what you'd look like. But in hindsight…
    whatthehey78
    AG
    Tanya 93 said:

BMX Bandit said:

And we know it.

I agree...you are "consistently" wrong!
    Tanya 93
    whatthehey78 said:

Tanya 93 said:

BMX Bandit said:

And we know it.

I agree...you are "consistently" wrong!

I have no problems with rioters being shot

Sorry if that bugs you

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.