Ashli Babbit lawsuit

24,562 Views | 408 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by InfantryAg
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around
Because you will find out

She was climbing thru the window of a barricaded door.
Maybe don't do that.
I would have agreed, except that i saw Democrats burning, looting and murdering and they were celebrated by every Democrat

jteAg
Old Ag 74 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I guess I missed the death penalty as one of the appropriate punishments for trespassing at a government building in daylight while unarmed.

So we should not shoot people breaking into locked areas?
Cool
So you would have been okay with the police shooting all the rioters that looted closed stores in Minneapolis after the George Floyd incident? Cool!
Yep!
IslanderAg04
one safe place said:

911sAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
That deserves death? she was unarmed.
Liberals have a warped way of looking at things. Many liberals are fine with killing babies too.

Many? I have yet to meet a democrat that wasnt pro abortion. 63 million and counting.
IslanderAg04
deddog said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
I would have agreed, except that i saw Democrats burning, looting and murdering and they were celebrated by every Democrat

Saw, you act like it's stopped.
fasthorse05
First of all, I'm sure there's more than one video of the shooting.

Secondly, there's soooo much circumstantial evidence that the government reprisal was not only infiltrated but orchestrated by our government, none of which will be allowed in discovery or the trial, that none of the invasion of the capitol should have happened to start with. Asking any questions is against the liberal mantra if the results are in their favor whether it's murder, rape, or slavery.

Anyone ever tried to open the capitol door without help. Not a single soul here could get in the building without help from the Capitol Police.

I realize the government or Capitol Police, FBI, DOJ, will never be responsible for any actions they committed that night but as long as the victim was in the capitol, the police could have shot and murdered every person in the building that night and no Democrats would have had a problem.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Tanya 93
Done with this thread.

The powers that be deleted stuff when posters lied about me.
aggiehawg
AG
Just a reminder: this wrongful death suit was filed in San Diego, not DC.
AggieVictor10
AG
911sAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
That deserves death? she was unarmed.

Maybe she shouldn't have acted feral.
TRX
AG
Tanya 93 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
Or you will be shot??

You won't shoot someone breaking into your home?

This wasn't a gang breaking in in the middle of the night. Of course if that's the case you shoot them.

This was a small woman in a lighted area, if she actually got through all he had to do was say hey lady don't move.
FJB
Old Army Ghost
why she refuse to obey the police
why she continue to be a threat
why she choose to storm the capital

she made choices and bad ones resulting in her death
Old Army has gone to hell.
Tanya 93
TRX said:

Tanya 93 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
Or you will be shot??

This wasn't a gang breaking in in the middle of the night. Of course if that's the case you shoot them.

This was a small woman in a lighted area, if she actually got through all he had to do was say hey lady don't move.

Or

Don't crawl thru a broken window.

She caused her shooting.
CanyonAg77
AG
torrid said:

So were Treyvon Martin, Michael Brown, Fentanyl Floyd….

Attacking an armed citizen, attacking a police officer, drug overdose
Pizza
Tanya 93 said:

Done with this thread.

The powers that be deleted stuff when posters lied about me.

Nobody was lying. Sorry
aggiehawg
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

When did she refuse to obey a police order?
Rockdoc
AG
Tanya 93 said:

TRX said:

Tanya 93 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
Or you will be shot??

Or

Don't crawl thru a broken window.

She caused her shooting.

Was a bad shoot. Guess you're not done with the thread after all.
Ed Harley
AG
TRX said:

Tanya 93 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Don't **** around

Maybe don't do that.
Or you will be shot??

This was not simply a "small woman in a lighted area." This was a woman leading a group of people trying to climb through a broken window that she helped break so she could get to the Capitol which held all US Senators, Congressmen, and the VP at the time.

I feel terrible for her family, but there are some circumstances you absolutely can't do what she was doing. This was one of them.

On the January 6 film that Aggiehawg posted, shortly before all of this happened, there were officers in the street telling people in the street to get out of the way of Pence's motorcade because those "cars don't stop for anybody." In normal circumstances, drivers should avoid running over someone if they are able. Walking in front of the VP's motorcade is not a normal circumstance. Nor was the circumstance she had put herself in.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This was a woman leading a group of people trying to climb through a broken window that she helped break so she could get to the Capitol which held all US Senators, Congressmen, and the VP at the time.
Now she was leading a group? Which group? She flew to DC alone to attend the rally.
Ed Harley
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

This was a woman leading a group of people trying to climb through a broken window that she helped break so she could get to the Capitol which held all US Senators, Congressmen, and the VP at the time.
Now she was leading a group? Which group? She flew to DC alone to attend the rally.
The dozens of people directly behind her, maybe? She can still be the physical lead person in a group, even if she didn't know them. But you knew that.
Rockdoc
AG
Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The dozens of people directly behind her, maybe? She can still be the physical lead person in a group, even if she didn't know them. But you knew that.

So you were there?
Pizza
What you're omitting is that this wasn't an insurrection.

People have reason to believe that the defensive posturing was fake, and there is ample evidence to support this from interviews with capitol Hill police, to video of people calmly walking through the rotunda.

You're simply framing this in the context of that instance. I'm saying that instance was a bunch of cowardly people, faking anxiety, and pulling the trigger at a crowd that barely did any physical damage, especially in comparison to the burn loot murder spree of 2020.

Imo democrats, and possibly Republicans hamstrung the police, helped foment this situation, and effectively murdered this woman.

This isn't hard to grasp.
Ed Harley
AG
Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?
You know there's video of all this, right? Including in the film Aggiehawg linked to.
Pizza
Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?
You know there's video of all this, right? Including in the film Aggiehawg linked to.

You're right there is. Anyone claiming that thus woman got herself killed, is not looking at the whole issue, and is simply neither rational, nor reasonable.

ETA: I've seen the video. I honestly think the defensive posturing was BS. The idiot that shot her will have that on his conscience in private for the rest of his life, and it will eat at him.
aggiehawg
AG
Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Jeebus! Read the complaint before you make things up. She was originally on the Senate side. A female officer directed her to go to the House side. She walked alone otherwise than two Metro Officers following her. There was already a group assembled at the Speaker's Lobby before she arrived. She wasn't leading anyone.

But it is odd that the officers guarding the doors to the Speaker's Lobby abandoned their position and stepped aside after she arrived.
Ed Harley
AG
Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?

You're right there is. Anyone claiming that thus woman got herself killed, is not looking at the whole issue, and is simply neither rational, nor reasonable.

That's not the video of this woman getting shot, which is what this entire thread is about and what my post was about. Aggiehawg really wanted people to watch that film she linked, and I did. You should, too.
Pizza
Ed Harley said:

Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?

That's not the video of this woman getting shot, which is what this entire thread is about and what my post was about. Aggiehawg really wanted people to watch that film she linked, and I did. You should, too.

Of course it isn't? That's a video showing the other half of what you don't want to talk about.

You clearly didn't watch the video.
jteAg
Pizza said:

What you're omitting is that this wasn't an insurrection.

People have reason to believe that the defensive posturing was fake, and there is ample evidence to support this from interviews with capitol Hill police, to video of people calmly walking through the rotunda.

You're simply framing this in the context of that instance. I'm saying that instance was a bunch of cowardly people, faking anxiety, and pulling the trigger at a crowd that barely did any physical damage, especially in comparison to the burn loot murder spree of 2020.

Imo democrats, and possibly Republicans hamstrung the police, helped foment this situation, and effectively murdered this woman.

This isn't hard to grasp.
Does Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Santa Claus, and jet vapor trails ring a bell to you?
I'm betting you're a big believer in all, given your next to last sentence in your post.
Old Army Ghost
aggiehawg said:

Old Army Ghost said:

When did she refuse to obey a police order?
you honestly believe at no point she was told to stop, turn around, leave

aggiehawg
AG
Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?

Of course it isn't? That's a video showing the other half of what you don't want to talk about.

What I posted a few days ago.

Film is HERE
Old Army Ghost
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

the people bwhind her in the video

this is a good job by the police taking trash out
aggiehawg
AG
From the complaint.

Quote:

Lt. Byrd, who is a USCP commander and was the incidentcommander for the House on January 6, 2021, shot Ashli on sight as she raisedherself up into the opening of the right door sidelight. Lt. Byrd later confessed thathe shot Ashli before seeing her hands or assessing her intentions or even identifying her as female. Ashli was unarmed. Her hands were up in the air, empty, and in plainview of Lt. Byrd and other officers in the lobby.
Not a good shoot.
Anonymous Source
S
PA24 said:

Cold blooded murder, no threat, coward shots veteran.

A veteran should have known what could potentially happen if you attempt to gain entry to a secured area.

Tough ***** FAFO
Gig 'Em
Pizza
aggiehawg said:

Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Pizza said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So you were there?

What I posted a few days ago.

Film is HERE

I've skimmed, or watched most of the videos you've posted, they're usually good, or provide some insight.

The whole thing is ugly, and I think there was something sinister going on...and I'm not talking about the protesters.
BBRex
AG
From the officer's side of the barricade, he's looking at a potential breach. She wasn't the only one on her side of the door looking to get in. Once people start coming through, there's a good chance they lose containment. She made a fatally dumb decision, and she paid the price for it. Anyone who would have tried to go through would have met the same fate.
jja79
AG
Are all the thousands and maybe more domocrat insurrectionists from the months long insurrection of 2020 dead at the hands of the police? We saw them ourselves. They breached, burned and destroyed billions of $ of public, private, state and federal property. They destroyed neighborhoods, livelihoods and ended innocent people's lives. Democrat politicians all the way up to the VP nominee encouraged and supported the insurrection and the insurrectionists.
jja79
AG
Were the democrat lunatics that breached the WH security fence June 3, 2020 murdered by police?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.