Pelosi Attacker

109,816 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Watermelon Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Do you really think that they would trust this level of operation to a known nude rights activist hippie weirdo freak from Berkeley? The only contract (if there was one) was between Mr. Pelosi and DePape and it wasn't politically motivated.

Yes, this is a coverup, not a set-up.
Oh, please! What on Earth are they trying to cover-up? He was attacked by a right-wing nut-job. What more do you feel you have a right to know?
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
BuddysBud
AG
Watermelon Man said:

VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Do you really think that they would trust this level of operation to a known nude rights activist hippie weirdo freak from Berkeley? The only contract (if there was one) was between Mr. Pelosi and DePape and it wasn't politically motivated.

Oh, please! What on Earth are they trying to cover-up? He was attacked by a right-wing nut-job. What more do you feel you have a right to know?

Yes, a leftist, Canadian, nudist, BLM supporting, gay rights supporting right wing nut job.

Got it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
But dude what to you feel you have to know? We should blame Trump, Republicans, and all conservatives. This should change votes and change who is in power to lead our country. Why would you require any proof?
ProgN
Watermelon Man said:

richardag
VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I guess CNN doesn't understand that picture makes people curious about the police reports.
And I am certain there are multiple still shots of those doors taken from the inside of the house showing where the backpack was and showing perhaps more glass on the inside? Cops or DA could release those stills from the crime scene investigation if they wanted to debunk the question once and for all.

Their assertions of trust us, we are telling you what we think happened, ain't gonna cut it.
Yep.

The initial press conference said they responded to a wellness check request. You don't call those on yourself. Apparently they showed up with sirens and lights. You don't do that for a wellness check.

He said an unknown person opened the door. Now they're saying that didn't mean a third person, it meant they weren't sure who opened it. Now they say it was Pelosi. Multiple cops with bodycams, and they werent' sure who opened the door? The press conference was long after the attack. They could have easily gotten everything right from the start. There is no "fog of war" type reporting on this.

Somehow an 82 year-old man was able to get to the door and open it for the police, while fighting over a hammer, then suddenly lost the fight for the hammer after the police entered?

I have no idea what happened, but what we're being told seems off.
Two things:
  • For posting that you will be called a conspiracy theorist by the Democratic Party leadership and their minions.
  • The police and federal authorities just added to their lack of credibility no matter what happens to be the truth.
Most people just want the truth.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
BuddysBud said:

Watermelon Man said:

VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Yes, a leftist, Canadian, nudist, BLM supporting, gay rights supporting right wing nut job.

Got it.
Who believed he was Jesus Christ for a year.

Depape's been a total head case for almost a decade, if not longer.
VegasAg86
AG
LOL, yep, nothing screams right wing nut job like a Canadian illegal alien living in a bus in Berkeley with BLM and Pride flags.
fasthorse05
Hawg, I had no idea the Capital Police was immune to FOIA requests.

Does that mean if the Right wins the House and Senate in three days, NO one can obtain ANY information from them whether demanded, subpoenaed, or otherwise?

I wonder how many times in the past necessary and important, exculpatory or otherwise, was able to be withheld by the government?

Now I want that particular law rescinded.
aggiehawg
AG
Need to change the law to make them subject to FOIA.
BAP Enthusiast
richardag
Rockdoc said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Guys, its time to let this one go. I wanted this to be a gay sex debacle that ruined the Pelosi family for good, but it's clearly not. We were all duped by the atrocious initial reporting and it's time to move on. Some nut job broke in and assaulted him. That's it.

You're probably right. That's probably all there is to it, BUT the dems want to turn this on Trump, MAGA and the republicans. They want to politicize it for the midterms and we can't let them do that.
And releasing available recordings of telephone conversations, video and police officers camera tapes would certainly clarify the truth. Much of the conspiracy speculation and claims would end.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
ProgN
I was drinking when I read your post and beer does not feel good coming out of your nose.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And releasing available recordings of telephone conversations, video and police officers camera tapes would certainly clarify the truth. Much of the conspiracy speculation and claims would end.
Actively invite speculation by not telling the truth, then scream about the speculation. That they caused by refusing to be honest and release the info.

Classic dishonest Dem playbook.
VegasAg86
AG
lol, I saw it live. Freaking hilarious.
richardag
Troy91 said:

aggie orbitalwelder said:

And who in the hell charges their cell phone in the bathroom. Not buying that
Safe bet that house is old school wealthy enough to have a land line in the bathroom.
But no electric outlets in the bedroom?
fasthorse05
Saw that last night.

Carlson really had no decent reply except for a mental smirk.

BTW, if any of y'all ever have the chance to go to Keeneland Park for the horse races, go. It's one beautiful place. I had the opportunity to watch some of the Breeders Cup today because our game sucked so bad.

ProgN
VegasAg86 said:

lol, I saw it live. Freaking hilarious.
One of the replies to that tweet.

BadMoonRisin
AG
This legit?
Fat Black Swan
AG
No, the picture on the right is from the nudist wedding or one of the nudist protests.
hbtheduce
AG
No pretty sure he is filming a wedding in the photo on the right
ProgN
I don't believe so. A pic of him filming something has been posted numerous times but not in front of the Capitol. Besides, the tech companies scrubbed everything at the very beginning of this.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

No, the picture on the right is from the nudist wedding or one of the nudist protests.

Haha awesome. Thanks. Didn't think so. I havent been keeping up much with this story, so I was unaware he was a nudist wedding filmer by day, Ultra MAGA by night.
Prosperdick
AG
Watermelon Man said:

VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Give me one GOOD reason why they haven't released at least the outside camera footage for just a few seconds showing DePape breaking into the house. How about just a screen shot of DePape breaking the glass. They told us three people have seen the footage so we know it exists.

How is any of that violating privacy? They have no problem showing the broken glass in front of their house but why won't they show any of the actual security camera footage?

Forget body cams or anything inside the house, just release a screen shot or a few brief seconds of DePape breaking into the home. They could then spike the football and use their megaphones in the press to belittle and shame all the "right-wing extremists who were trying to sully the good name of Pelosi."

It's a lay-up, a free open shot on Republicans three days before the mid-terms. Please give me one good reason why they wouldn't take it. They NEVER pass up an opportunity to rake conservatives over the coals. Well, you have conservatives openly speculating that Paul let DePape into his home for drugs and/or sex. That footage is the kill shot but they won't take it because why? C'mon Watermelon Man, use your noggin and tell me why?
BadMoonRisin
AG
For the same reason they are sitting on 14k hours of J6 video....

Because if people were allowed to see, their bull**** narrative wouldn't make sense.

By not releasing the video, smooth brained mouthbreathers like Watermelon Head can continue to be indignant like a good useful idiot and protect their ******ed narrative.
Watermelon Man
Prosperdick said:

Watermelon Man said:

VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Give me one GOOD reason why they haven't released at least the outside camera footage for just a few seconds showing DePape breaking into the house. How about just a screen shot of DePape breaking the glass. They told us three people have seen the footage so we know it exists.

How is any of that violating privacy? They have no problem showing the broken glass in front of their house but why won't they show any of the actual security camera footage?

Forget body cams or anything inside the house, just release a screen shot or a few brief seconds of DePape breaking into the home. They could then spike the football and use their megaphones in the press to belittle and shame all the "right-wing extremists who were trying to sully the good name of Pelosi."

It's a lay-up, a free open shot on Republicans three days before the mid-terms. Please give me one good reason why they wouldn't take it. They NEVER pass up an opportunity to rake conservatives over the coals. Well, you have conservatives openly speculating that Paul let DePape into his home for drugs and/or sex. That footage is the kill shot but they won't take it because why? C'mon Watermelon Man, use your noggin and tell me why?
Knowing you won't accept any reason I give, I wonder why I even try...

I am not a lawyer, but my understanding is that any images intentionally released by law enforcement at this point could be used as a technicality to delay, obstruct, and/or otherwise hamper prosecution. So, by doing so, law enforcement would give an advantage to the criminal.

Now, what would the benefit law enforcement would get by doing so? Nothing. The conspiracy theory promoters would viciously dissect and attack whatever was released like moon landing deniers, spinning even more bizarre theories off faster than Mike Lindell can find fraudulent packets. On the basis of absolutely nothing they already have Paul Pelosi not only being friends with David DePape, but also picking him up randomly for a wild night of gay behavior and illicit drugs. Of course, why any of this would interest an 82-year old heterosexual who is richer than you can imagine in unimportant (logic has no place, here).

Of course, though. It's a partisan witch-hunt! It is all an elaborate set-up to make Rebubs look bad right before the election! A marvelous plan! Let's send an 82-year old man to the hospital in critical condition to try to score political points with people who sincerely believe the 2020 election was stolen by fraudulent votes that apparently left no trace by either the fraudulent voters or those who coordinated the sinister plan. Of course, all the while ignoring the mountains of evidence that Trump knew it was all legit but felt that lying about it was the best policy. Yeah, that has to be the answer.

It all makes sense, now.

BadMoonRisin
AG
No one gave a **** about what the hell Paul Pelosi ever did before (aside from his obvious insider trading crimes). And really no one does care.

It's only after President PooPooPants and his cohort of degenerate morons tried to claim a nudist, illegal alien, hemp weaver with BLM flags in his front yard was actually an Ultra MAGA force that people demanded the proof.

What does releasing the evidence do? Provides the truth. None of this **** makes sense to anyone but useless idiots like yoursef.

But you know that. These people have been lying, verifiably and provably, for the last 6+ years. You can literally validate that with now-known facts....and yet you continue slurping up every drop like the map of Hawai'i DePepe left on Pelosi's lower back.
Prosperdick
AG
Watermelon Man said:

Prosperdick said:

Watermelon Man said:

VegasAg86 said:

agent-maroon said:

Knowing you won't accept any reason I give, I wonder why I even try...

I am not a lawyer, but my understanding is that any images intentionally released by law enforcement at this point could be used as a technicality to delay, obstruct, and/or otherwise hamper prosecution. So, by doing so, law enforcement would give an advantage to the criminal.

Now, what would the benefit law enforcement would get by doing so? Nothing. The conspiracy theory promoters would viciously dissect and attack whatever was released like moon landing deniers, spinning even more bizarre theories off faster than Mike Lindell can find fraudulent packets. On the basis of absolutely nothing they already have Paul Pelosi not only being friends with David DePape, but also picking him up randomly for a wild night of gay behavior and illicit drugs. Of course, why any of this would interest an 82-year old heterosexual who is richer than you can imagine in unimportant (logic has no place, here).

Of course, though. It's a partisan witch-hunt! It is all an elaborate set-up to make Rebubs look bad right before the election! A marvelous plan! Let's send an 82-year old man to the hospital in critical condition to try to score political points with people who sincerely believe the 2020 election was stt
It's not a setup, it's a cover-up, BIG difference. This is an open and shut case, the police witnessed DePape attacking Paul in his home. Give me a break about delays and obstructions, the dude is a fruitcake, there is ZERO chance that he would be found not guilty even if all video evidence is withheld.

As I stated before, who cares if they call it a deep fake. They don't own the media like the left does and can control the narrative and this would absolutely be a kill shot three days before the mid-terms to show the voters how unhinged the MEGA MAGA folks are. Them acting like moon landing deniers would only further paint them in a negative light.

The Pelosi's could absolutely release the security camera footage if they wanted to...you don't think Nancy has that kind of pull in that town? This is such a lay-up that they would be complete idiots not to release it...unless there is another reason.
agent-maroon
AG
Your use of hyperbole, inflammatory asides, adjectives, and adverbs is impressive to behold!

But you lost me - what was the point you were trying to make again?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
agent-maroon said:

Your use of hyperbole, inflammatory asides, adjectives, and adverbs is impressive to behold!

Watermelon Man
BadMoonRisin said:

Because if people were allowed to see, their bull**** narrative wouldn't make sense.

By not releasing the video, smooth brained mouthbreathers like Watermelon Head can continue to be indignant like a good useful idiot and protect their ******ed narrative.
Are you trying to tell me that they have not already released enough video and supporting evidence of the J6 insurrection to convince you that an angry, armed mob attacked the US Congress with he intent of preventing them from complying with the US constitution, and at lest some of them attempting to kidnap and/or assault Congressional members? If they would only show you more, you might be convinced? Somehow, I doubt that.

They have evidence of an organized conspiracy that was actively working to subvert the US Constitution. Despite the actions taken by the conspirators to hide, destroy, and otherwise allow this evidence from being discovered. But, after two years, there is yet any evidence of significant voter fraud to be found. Unless you count Packets! Packets! Packets! as evidence.

Watermelon Man
... said:

There is no reason to release video that would harm the ability of law enforcement to prosecute the offender. People who make-up wild theories would not be convinced.
Watermelon Man
agent-maroon said:

Don't read f16 much?

Or is it that you just don't notice the hyperbole and inflammatory attacks when you agree with them?

One of the two must be true.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Are you trying to tell me that they have not already released enough video and supporting evidence of the J6 insurrection to convince you that an angry, armed mob attacked the US Congress with he intent of preventing them from complying with the US constitution, and at lest some of them attempting to kidnap and/or assault Congressional members? If they would only show you more, you might be convinced? Somehow, I doubt that.

They have evidence of an organized conspiracy that was actively working to subvert the US Constitution. Despite the actions taken by the conspirators to hide, destroy, and otherwise allow this evidence from being discovered. But, after two years, there is yet any evidence of significant voter fraud to be found. Unless you count Packets! Packets! Packets! as evidence.

Um yeah, because I was on Twitter and watched YouTube livestreams on Jan 6th and saw it live, before the regime was able to silence, censor, imprison, and only show certain clips to support their narrative.

I have a memory. I am not a computer program bot that just absorbs information and assumes it's the truth, and spreads its because doing so makes me feel like a good person, like useful idiots.

What they claimed happened, didnt happen. They still, to this day, believe that Capitol Police Officers were killed by protestors, when that was pretty much DEBOONKED (for real though) a week or two after. Remember, the day after every single network ran the story that a CPD officer was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher. That was and is false.

Also, you can see Capitol PD opening the doors that have magnetic locks on them and letting the protestors in. There was a documentary team with Pelosi at the time to document it all.

We have more guns in this country than we have people. If this was an actual "insurrection" to overthrow the government, it wouldn't look this pedestrian.

Truth means nothing to these people, only power, and they'll say and do anything to get it.
agent-maroon
AG
Watermelon Man said:

agent-maroon said:

Don't read f16 much?

Or is it that you just don't notice the hyperbole and inflammatory attacks when you agree with them?

One of the two must be true.

You couldn't just accept the compliment?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
Watermelon Man said:

... said:

There is no reason to release video that would harm the ability of law enforcement to prosecute the offender. People who make-up wild theories would not be convinced.

Allegedly the cops witnessed the crazed hammer assault so HTF would it hinder the prosecution by releasing the videos? Your goaltending on this is worse than Lot Y's 2 teas economic prowess. I hope you're a paid troll instead of being this ignorant in real life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.