Pelosi Attacker

109,767 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watermelon Man said:

... said:

But you lost me - what was the point you were trying to make again?
There is no reason to release video that would harm the ability of law enforcement to prosecute the offender. People who make-up wild theories would not be convinced.

THE POLICE WITNESSED DEPAPE ATTACK PAUL IN HIS HOME!!!! Do you know how open and shut that case is? They don't even need to release all the footage, just a short video of DePape breaking the window.

They can keep the police body cam footage, which presumably would also show DePape attacking Paul.

There is no good reason to withhold that video.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BadMoonRisin said:

For the same reason they are sitting on 14k hours of J6 video....

Because if people were allowed to see, their bull**** narrative wouldn't make sense.

By not releasing the video, smooth brained mouthbreathers like Watermelon Head can continue to be indignant like a good useful idiot and protect their ******ed narrative.
Are you trying to tell me that they have not already released enough video and supporting evidence of the J6 insurrection to convince you that an angry, armed mob attacked the US Congress with he intent of preventing them from complying with the US constitution, and at lest some of them attempting to kidnap and/or assault Congressional members? If they would only show you more, you might be convinced? Somehow, I doubt that.

They have evidence of an organized conspiracy that was actively working to subvert the US Constitution. Despite the actions taken by the conspirators to hide, destroy, and otherwise allow this evidence from being discovered. But, after two years, there is yet any evidence of significant voter fraud to be found. Unless you count Packets! Packets! Packets! as evidence.

If what they said happened actually happened and there was video that would support it, it would have already been played 24/7 on every news media outlet for the last 2 years.

And yet, they only talk about it, and dont show video.

Why do you think that is? If it was as bad as they said it was, that video should be plastered 24/7/365 on all networks, on a split-screen next to the J6 hearings....show us the bludgeoning of a CPD officer with a fire extinguisher, which you all reported. Show the carnage, show the mayhem, show the death, show the "insurrection". Make it as infamous and ubiquitous as the Zapruder film...Close your eyes and tell me what image you see when you think about Kent State. We would both come up with the exact same image, in black and white, in our minds.

But they dont. hmmmm. All we get is a bipolar vegan MAGA shaman on a tresspass charge, with flashbulbs going on in every direction by mask-wearing, obese beta males.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Watermelon Man said:

... said:

But you lost me - what was the point you were trying to make again?
There is no reason to release video that would harm the ability of law enforcement to prosecute the offender. People who make-up wild theories would not be convinced.

Like George Floyd?
agent-maroon
AG
21 hours since the last post on this thread. Nothing on the Google news feed Top Stories. Search "Paul Pelosi" and the last published article shown was from 3 days ago.

Say what you want about the dems methods, but their ability to bury a scandal is 2nd to none.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
agent-maroon said:

21 hours since the last post on this thread. Nothing on the Google news feed Top Stories. Search "Paul Pelosi" and the last published article shown was from 3 days ago.

Say what you want about the dems methods, but their ability to bury a scandal is 2nd to none.

That tells you that even they know their "it's a MAGA dude!" narrative wasn't going to fly except with the absolute dunces.

Like, well…..you know.
B-1 83
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BadMoonRisin said:

For the same reason they are sitting on 14k hours of J6 video....

Because if people were allowed to see, their bull**** narrative wouldn't make sense.

By not releasing the video, smooth brained mouthbreathers like Watermelon Head can continue to be indignant like a good useful idiot and protect their ******ed narrative.
Are you trying to tell me that they have not already released enough video and supporting evidence of the J6 insurrection to convince you that an angry, armed mob attacked the US Congress with he intent of preventing them from complying with the US constitution, and at lest some of them attempting to kidnap and/or assault Congressional members? If they would only show you more, you might be convinced? Somehow, I doubt that.

They have evidence of an organized conspiracy that was actively working to subvert the US Constitution. Despite the actions taken by the conspirators to hide, destroy, and otherwise allow this evidence from being discovered. But, after two years, there is yet any evidence of significant voter fraud to be found. Unless you count Packets! Packets! Packets! as evidence.

Yes. When "armed insurrectionists" (many of whom were evidently combat vets) Hell bent on taking over the Capitol proceedings, outnumbering the police hundreds to one, never fire a shot, and we can't see what really was happening, I'm asking questions.

Likely 2 minutes of video - in an area we've all seen - would pretty much shut most of the Pelosi stuff down.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
BG Knocc Out
agent-maroon said:

They are masters of lies and deception. Major cornerstone of their pagan religion. Literal anti-Christs (not in a supernatural sense…they are evil and hate Christ and his followers).
ChemAg15
AG
Haven't heard anything about this for awhile in the mainstream news. Has this been memory holed yet?
agent-maroon
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Haven't heard anything about this for awhile in the mainstream news. Has this been memory holed yet?
Yep. That's my impression anyways
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The Washington Post's Paul Farhi spoke to "people at the network." He mocks anyone who reiterated the story despite NBC's mysterious "retraction." Farhi's story ran under the headline "NBC retracts erroneous Paul Pelosi story that fueled conspiracy theories." Subhead: "People at the network said the 'Today' show report was based on 'unreliable' information from a source who was unnamed in the story."
Note that Farhi's sources (assuming they are plural as he says) remain unnamed in his story:
Quote:

NBC News reporter Miguel Almaguer had what seemed like a scoop on Friday about an intruder's attack last week on Paul Pelosi. The curious new details he presented on the "Today" show quickly went viral on right-wing sites and social media accounts.

One problem: Much of Almaguer's account was inaccurate, based on flawed information provided by a source who was unnamed in the report, according to people at the network. Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him.

But before NBC News's hasty removal of the video from its website accompanied by a vague note that the story "did not meet NBC News reporting standards" it spawned a sinister new narrative.

Farhi does not even provide a reason for leaving sources ("people at the network") unnamed. Because of the sensitivity of the matter? Because they were not authorized to address it? Because they didn't want to embarrass a colleague? Because they have to protect their phony baloney jobs? Because of national security considerations? (Just kidding.)
LINK

Comical.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Allow me to add to the conspiracy for our friends crying foul.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-pelosi-says-husbands-attack-impact-retirement-decision

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Monday that the recent attack on her husband Paul will impact her decision on whether to retire from Congress if Republicans take control of the House.

In a sit-down interview on CNN's "AC360," Pelosi told Anderson Cooper that her decision "will be affected about what happened the last week or two."

Poor Nancy is no quitter, she is just taking care of her family and protecting herself from these MegaMAGAterrorists that are running loose all over the country. I'm sure Paul's comment would be "****, what have I gotten myself into, she's gonna be around 24/7?"

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
BuddysBud
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Allow me to add to the conspiracy for our friends crying foul.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-pelosi-says-husbands-attack-impact-retirement-decision

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Monday that the recent attack on her husband Paul will impact her decision on whether to retire from Congress if Republicans take control of the House.

In a sit-down interview on CNN's "AC360," Pelosi told Anderson Cooper that her decision "will be affected about what happened the last week or two."

Poor Nancy is no quitter, she is just taking care of her family and protecting herself from these MegaMAGAterrorists that are running loose all over the country. I'm sure Paul's comment would be "****, what have I gotten myself into, she's gonna be around 24/7?"

So the next step in the conspiracy theory is that Nancy hired a leftist illegal, gay, nudist Canadian drug addict who thinks that he is Jesus in order to murder her cheating, druggie, gay husband who recently embarrassed her with his DUI with an unknown passenger. As cover she could claim that that the leftist nudist is a supermega MAGA trooper sent by Trump and the Republicans to kidnap and maim her when she was not there. Based upon this horrible attack she couldn't retire from Congress because she would have to defend the country from supermegaMAGA troopers of the Republican Party.

It's the perfect crime. It not only gets rid of a cheating gay husband and it gains a political narrative, but it also gives her a reason to continue her corruption in Congress as she claims to represent the American citizens.

Unfortunately, the plot didn't quite work.
JBGoode
AG
agent-maroon said:

All you need is the media.
AgsinGA
nortex97
AG

I guess we will never find out anything else about the Pelosi house guest. Sigh…
AGHouston11
AG
JBGoode said:

agent-maroon said:

All you need is the media.

And the alphabets

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.