Pelosi Attacker

109,770 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Buying_time
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Depape = De Pape = fancy French translates to "of the Pope"

Hmmm - we know that Pelosi and Puerto Rico Joe are upstanding followers of the Catholic Church. '
Squadron7
AG
Still no video? Am I correct about that?
Stat Monitor Repairman
We all know good and damn well what was going on at that house.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Even a ring doorbell will send an alert to one's phone, unless it is disabled. Burglars likely have ways to defeat security systems. This guy did not.

Actually extremely common. In the Houston area, the drug cartels have highly sophisticated operations where they can disable entire WiFi systems so that Ring and other cameras in the area are all rendered useless while they steal trucks out of driveways.

So like so many others have said: Paul Pelosi was trying to stiff a gay Canadian male hooker and got his ass kicked for it.
captkirk
AG
Squadron7 said:

SF DA says video and 911 call WILL NOT BE RELEASED
texagbeliever
captkirk said:

Squadron7 said:

Nothing says I have nothing to hide quite like hiding everything! So proud of everyone involved.
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

Squadron7 said:

After the Pelosis heard the audio and viewed the videos earlier yesterday afternoon.
fka ftc
Hawg laid out very clearly what the issues are regarding the misinformation and that the fault with all the misinformation resides with the "officials" in the pressers and other statements - all of whom are DEEPLY TEAM BLUE and most of which are seeing an opportunity to gain cred with their party on this.

ALL of the information could be cleared up by answering some simple questions regarding the suspect, means of entry, alarm system status, security cam footage, body cam footage and 911 tapes. All of that available within an hour of this.

Yet none of it has been seen. In fact, they indicated this morning that the "Pelosi family" will review the footage from security cams and body cams as well as the 911 tapes. What, like a week later? Nancy have to hit the Betty Ford clinic for a few days so she can sober up and watch it?

And its so laughable the goofuses on here indicating its conservatives and such making up stories and spreading misinformation whilst they spew totally unbelievable lies that his guy is a Mega MAGA leader inspired by buffalo shaman man and friends on Jan 6th.

Got it. Great story Team Blue.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

ALL of the information could be cleared up by answering some simple questions regarding the suspect, means of entry, alarm system status, security cam footage, body cam footage and 911 tapes. All of that available within an hour of this.

Yet none of it has been seen. In fact, they indicated this morning that the "Pelosi family" will review the footage from security cams and body cams as well as the 911 tapes. What, like a week later? Nancy have to hit the Betty Ford clinic for a few days so she can sober up and watch it?
The incident occurred around 2:30 AM. The police crime scene investigators were there for most of Friday, around 12+ hours for a simple crime scene. That should have included canvassing the neighborhood for other video evidence from security cameras. That is not saying they were collecting all of it, just identifying where it was located and available. (Some people may insist on a warrant before voluntarily turning that stuff over.)

And then other detectives and investigators would be around to collect it within the next few days. And that's just SFPD.

Also have the FBI and CHPD investigators gathering evidence, too. A lot of manpower. Information should have been gathered faster rather than slower given the resources.
agent-maroon
AG
No video ever. Well crap, I was really looking forward to seeing the all black ninja uniform and 007 kidnapping kit complete with zip ties & hammer. It's amazing to me that a normally nude homeless hemp jewelry maker with drug addictions and profound mental illness was able to organize and pull this "suicide mission" off. And at the residence of the Speaker of the House secured 24/7 by the Capital Police because of death threats to said Speaker. Truly amazing to the point of disbelief.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
The left live in this dichotomy where we must believe MSM and Joe/Nancy/Kamala and friends who tell you to ignore the numbers and conflicting facts and to believe them,. trust them, have faith in them.

Then two seconds later tell you its okay to kill babies and that don't give them that Biblical God and Jesus nonsense cause you don't have any evidence to back it up they are real. Laugh at you for believing in faith alone.

And they are absolutely blind to this.
Troy91
AG
aggie orbitalwelder said:

And who in the hell charges their cell phone in the bathroom. Not buying that
Safe bet that house is old school wealthy enough to have a land line in the bathroom.
fka ftc
Original story was that it was his cellphone on a charge in the bathroom.

Now, old people can be weird, but not likely to charge their phone in their bathroom not their nightstand.

Oh, and he's married to 2 in line of succession for the most powerful position on the planet. Got it.
aggiehawg
AG
Troy91 said:

Safe bet that house is old school wealthy enough to have a land line in the bathroom.
And apparently, one in the elevator as well.
Troy91
AG
yeah, change cell phone to landline and that part of the story gets easier to swallow.

With all of the other details that keep sliding around, it is possible that "cell phone" was also incorrect.

Home elevators with phones and bathrooms with phones are common enough that it makes some sense in that socio-economic class.

fka ftc
Elevator phone almost certainly required by code. This is one of the few parts that make some sense.

Even in Texas, if we build an enclosed elevator for an elevated house it gets a hardwired line.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
agent-maroon said:

No video ever. Well crap, I was really looking forward to seeing the all black ninja uniform and 007 kidnapping kit complete with zip ties & hammer. It's amazing to me that a normally nude homeless hemp jewelry maker with drug addictions and profound mental illness was able to pull this off. And at the residence of the Speaker of the House secured 24/7 by the Capital Police because of death threats to said Speaker. Truly amazing to the point of disbelief.

i'M A rEpUbLiCaN BuT tHiS iS a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY fUeLeD bY yOuR iRrAtIoNaL hAtReD oF tHe LeFt!!!?!

(did I do that right, BluHorseShu?)
Prosperdick
AG
Here is video of Nancy reviewing the transcript of the 911 call:
CanyonAg77
AG
Prosperdick said:

Here is video of Nancy reviewing the transcript of the 911 call:

No that was Trump's get well card for Paul P
BQ78
AG
Well it was a little tacky sealing it with zip ties.
captkirk
AG
agent-maroon
AG
captkirk said:

Not when it's violence against Republicans, no...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cevans_40
AG
Another day without video.

Pelosi is probably out seeking more gay prostitutes as we speak.
Shooter McGavin
AG
Troy91 said:

Me. I don't want the phone clutter in the bedroom or notifications waking me up at night
aggiehawg
AG

Quote:

However, NBC offers new details this morning on the police response before the attack and Paul Pelosi's curious reaction to it, at least at first. According to their sources, Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was "good," which given the broken window police clearly didn't believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers, according to NBC:
Quote:

None of this changes the basics of the case. DePape is still a lunatic who attacked an elderly man with a hammer after breaking into his house. Paul Pelosi is still lucky to be alive. But the sequence suggested by Miguel Almaguer raises some questions as to whether the attack itself might have been avoided, and what exactly was going on in the house before police arrived.

For instance, why would Pelosi have walked back toward DePape after opening the door to the police? Why not tell them he was in danger? NBC provides a couple of speculative opinions to answer the obvious question this report raises, but without any factual substantiation. They bring in a former FBI analyst to essentially claim that fear makes people do strange things, which may be true but still leaves the conclusion that it was a strange thing to do. The easiest thing to do would have been to walk the other way and tell officers of the danger inside. That would be even more true in the case of an intruder than, say, a domestic-violence situation, where the "fear makes you do strange things" explanation might apply more.
Quote:

More oddities emerge, too. The new details don't include whether Pelosi had been attacked prior to the officer's arrival on scene; Miguel Almaguer notes that explicitly, in fact. If Pelosi was injured prior to their arrival, though, why would police have allowed him to go back into a residence with evidence of burglary apparent? In fact, one has to wonder why they would have let Pelosi do that even without apparent injuries, given the scene at that moment. And why weren't the officers informed that the residence belonged to the Speaker of the House, who is second in line for succession to the presidency and could have also been inside the home at the time?
Via Hot Air

A week later but still not making much sense.
Goose06
AG
I haven't kept up with this story other than to see left wing media says this is a crazy maga supporter and some on the right saying he is a crazy liberal. Did we ever determine who this guy is and what might have motivated him here?
agent-maroon
AG
A full week has passed and nbc of all media outlets is still asking difficult questions? Dems are clearly off their game. Was a time when DePape would have already suffered a psychotic break and "jumped" out a window
Ag87H2O
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

lethalninja said:

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and assaulting her husband with a hammer allegedly told police he was on a "suicide mission" and had a target list of state and federal politicians as part of his effort to combat "lies" coming out of Washington.

David Wayne DePape, 42, was arraigned Tuesday afternoon in San Francisco County Superior Court, where he faced several state charges related to the attack on Paul Pelosi, including attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, residential burglary, false imprisonment and threatening the life of or serious bodily harm to a public official.

Prosecutors pressed for DePape to be held without bond, citing the "extreme public safety risk he poses." The judge ordered DePape to be held until a bail hearing can be scheduled. DePape was also served an order of protection requiring him to stay at least 150 feet away from the Pelosis and their home.
I don't buy any of the narrative from the SFPD (controlled by leftists), the Secret Service (controlled at present by leftists at DHS), the Capitol Police, the DOJ, the FBI, or the main stream media.

GIve us ALL video, all audio, and EVERYTHING else associated with this case of GTFO of here with your BS narratives.
Seems to me that if the video evidence proved their story, Pelosi and law enforcement would have already released it to validate their claims. My guess is that they're throwing crap on the wall to see what sticks and giving themselves time to concoct a sellable fabrication. It doesn't take much with the useful idiots on the left.
Ellis Wyatt
Well, he's an illegal alien and a nudist activist. He's also nuts. His whole life in America has been as a left-wing activist, but supposedly he recently became mega MAGA. Also, none of the reports add up.
Goose06
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Well, he's an illegal alien and a nudist activist. He's also nuts. His whole life in America has been as a left-wing activist, but supposedly he recently became mega MAGA. Also, none of the reports add up.

Is there a link to an article out there that accurately describes his background?
aggiehawg
AG
Goose06 said:

I haven't kept up with this story other than to see left wing media says this is a crazy maga supporter and some on the right saying he is a crazy liberal. Did we ever determine who this guy is and what might have motivated him here?
Not really. There was one thing that caught my attention in the probable cause affidavit by the newbie FBI Special Agent in this case. She mostly paraphrased what DePape allegedly said during a Mirandized interview with law enforcement.

It was a reference to him doing it to get someone else's attention. If there was a follow-up question as to whose attention he sought, it was not disclosed in that affidavit by the Special Agent. I immediately thought of the Hinckley/Jodi Foster aspect of the attempted assassination of Reagan. I doubt Depape was referring to someone famous, more likely someone he knows, maybe his ex-partner, Gypsy Taub, who "admires" Nancy Pelosi? IDK.

But I do find it hard to believe that the SFPD, particularly a beat cop in Pacific Heights, would not know that address was the Pelosi home. Wouldn't there be an alarm permit on file with SFPD?
DallasAg 94
EX TEXASEX
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We all know good and damn well what was going on at that house.
I am thinking one of two possibilities. Would bet my life on it being one of these two options.

Behind box # 1

https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1269565936/video/white-powder-is-sucked-into-the-vacuum-cleaner.mp4?s=mp4-640x640-is&k=20&c=jps_Dk6Di596yacjBsvwvIbmU81SQmbmJfgBy4fehcY=

Behind box # 2

NonReg85
AG
Why not both?
aggiehawg
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

So, the perp was with Pelosi for 30 mins before police arrived?!

There was space between Pelosi and the perp when Pelosi opened the door and then Pelosi moved towards the perp, away from cops?

The Cops didn't know that was the house of the Speaker of the House?! WTF!

Makes no sense. Depape being in the house for half an hour tells me the alarm system was definitely not activated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.