Pelosi Attacker

109,768 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TresPuertas said:

West Coast MAGA Style
Rockdoc
AG
The sofa on the front dirt is a nice touch.
aggiehawg
AG
Been trying to get photo evidence of where the front door is located versus the broken glass doors. Think I found it.

That's the front. Look to the right and you see the decking above the where the doors were broken.

So from that perspective they were more side doors than backdoors. And visible from the street. Although with the density of buildings in SF, yards are tiny if existent at all. Might be the only yard they have.

Reason I ask that is because officers responding would have at least one other officer checking out the perimeter of the house if an intruder tried to escape from another exit. They would also be looking for entry points. A call from Pelosi's house would warrant dispatching a minimum of two squad cars with 4 officers responding.

ETA: They need a new roof, too.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

The sofa on the front dirt is a nice touch.
Well, Gypsy is originally from Moscow. Guess she brought some habits with her.
captkirk
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The most likely scenario is the guy is a complete kook who's politics don't nice fit into any box.

That said, it's quite an October surprise to advantage the dems
Not really. Nobody gives a shot when they are paying $5.00 for a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

He's a big guy, it appears.

The elder abuse charge is interesting in this context. Although not exclusively reserved to people known to the victim, such as a relative or care giver that situation is more common when it is officially charged, as it has not been yet. That one may be dropped when Depape is officially charged by information.

ETA: Guess they will charge him with elder abuse from the second presser yesterday.
Looks like a MAGA gathering
BQ78
AG
More doors than Blassey-Ford
captkirk
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

LOL. Arrests for male prostitution. Sounds MAGA
Fat Black Swan
AG
Definitely a MAGA gathering.
Demosthenes81
AG
The plot thickens

Tibbers
I called it. It's the October Surprise. Pelosi's penance for driving drunk and nearly killing someone. It proves Pelosi isn't in control at all. Her globalist handlers most likely are responsible. The nudist guy was someone easily influenced by money. The security for her house were likely called off by Nancy. This story will make Jussie look like chump change. Remember the car bomb in Georgia at the height of election interference? Perhaps this **** is linked.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Tibbers
Someone knock on some ****ing doors. Any ags in San Fran?
titan
S
Demosthenes81 said:

The plot thickens

Its very obvious why.

May even be another case like Epps.
titan
S
Tibbers said:

I called it. It's the October Surprise. Pelosi's penance for driving drunk and nearly killing someone. It proves Pelosi isn't in control at all. Her globalist handlers most likely are responsible. The nudist guy was someone easily influenced by money. The security for her house were likely called off by Nancy. This story will make Jussie look like chump change. Remember the car bomb in Georgia at the height of election interference? Perhaps this **** is linked.
Its a poor October surprise. Captkirk is right -- no one not elite Left is going to care about this enough to vote for Biden's economy instead. They would be votes they have already. Besides, its a direct product of a Democrat city allowing lawlessness and vagrants freedom like most do even if the story was true in all details.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Lol, here is the best explanation:

"To everyone confused by the Pelosis situation............some of y'all clearly have never had a dispute with a person you pay for sex and it shows."
Squadron7
AG
This doesn't pass the smell test as either a simple break in or an October surprise.

We'll know something's up if they never show the exterior surveillance video.
captkirk
AG
Pride flag update

captkirk
AG
BQ78
AG
We'll probably see the censored J6 video before we see video of this incident.
titan
S
BQ78 said:

You jest (maybe?) but you are right. A new non left federal admin can order the former released and is likely to - but Pelosi will always have the power to suppress something of her own house and neighborhood.
Fat Black Swan
AG
jt2hunt
AG
Glass is on the outside and not the inside???
BallerStaf2003
AG
Wait….

Is paul pelosi gay and doing meth with this dude and then the guy lost his mind and attacked him?

Am I hearing this right or am I going to far down the new twitter rabbit hole.
Prosperdick
AG
BQ78 said:

Yup, still waiting on that footage nearly 2 years later and never got any footage of Epstein's prison hallway or surrounding area, only that the guards were conveniently asleep. It would be comical if it wasn't true.
jt2hunt
AG
All signs are pointing to something more than what they're saying.
Tibbers
Lol that's what it sounds like. Hahah

Drugs, gay sex, fake news cover ups, that's some hilarious ***** Pelosi is such a disgrace. Now get some footage to prove this **** and she may be gone.
DallasAg 94
OverSeas AG
AG
As i always say. There are folks on this site, that suck the teat of the Dem party. This is their party. How repugnant.

DON'T TREAD ON ME
pacecar02
BallerStaf2003 said:

Wait….

Is paul pelosi gay and doing meth with this dude and then the guy lost his mind and attacked him?

Am I hearing this right or am I going to far down the new twitter rabbit hole.
Life is truly stranger than fiction
DallasAg 94
Tibbers
A guy worth 200 million doesn't have cash? Naw, he was probably trying to be extorted for more than he could draw from an atm. And crazy gonna crazy.
titan
S

Yes it does! Because in addition to being crooks by nature the Left are stingy.
Demosthenes81
AG
I think the whole thing is a manufactured martyr situation. Except Pelosi was never supposed to be injured. Just call the police and have them arrest the MAGA trumpet and quietly take him away. But when you hire non union/mob patsies things can go wrong. .
DallasAg 94

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.