Pelosi Attacker

116,423 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Pelosi evidently dialed 911 and left his phone on without making it obvious he was on the call with police. Instead he made statements like "what are you doing here" "why did you come into my house" "I don't know who you are" "what are you going to do to me" that the dispatcher could hear.
Must have missed that. Can you point me to where that was released?

TIA.

To be clear the call and or transcript of the call has not been released (yet - I assume it will be at some point). However the existence of the call and it's content was confirmed by DA (warning link to very fake news CNN follows):

Quote:

Paul Pelosi was able to call 911 at the start of the attack, according to a law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter. He managed to keep the line open and the dispatcher could hear a conversation in the background, according to the law enforcement source.

Pelosi was talking in code, said the law enforcement source, providing enough detail so that the operator overhearing it could understand that there was something wrong. At the same time, Pelosi seemed to be trying not to make it obvious to the intruder that he had an open line, the source described.

The source said the dispatcher could hear Pelosi speaking about what was going on and dispatched police to check on the house.

The struggle with Pelosi was captured on a police body-camera as police came through the door to intervene, according to one of the sources.

Jenkins confirmed the call, telling CNN's Erin Burnett: "It is really thanks to Mr. Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/paul-pelosi-attack
Fake news indicator noted in bold. When they insert this line, they rest of the article is rubbish.

They could have posted the transcript of the 911 call days ago. Why haven't they? And do not give me any active investigation bull*****
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

To be clear the call and or transcript of the call has not been released (yet - I assume it will be at some point).
Thanks. I didn't think it had been. Which is just another oddity about this incident.
Secolobo
AG
fka ftc said:

The gay lover hammer beater is at least a novel idea vs ILLEGAL Orange Man Mega MAGA Trickledown Assaulter.
FIFY
unmade bed
fka ftc said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Pelosi evidently dialed 911 and left his phone on without making it obvious he was on the call with police. Instead he made statements like "what are you doing here" "why did you come into my house" "I don't know who you are" "what are you going to do to me" that the dispatcher could hear.

TIA.

To be clear the call and or transcript of the call has not been released (yet - I assume it will be at some point). However the existence of the call and it's content was confirmed by DA (warning link to very fake news CNN follows):

Quote:

Paul Pelosi was able to call 911 at the start of the attack, according to a law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter. He managed to keep the line open and the dispatcher could hear a conversation in the background, according to the law enforcement source.

Pelosi was talking in code, said the law enforcement source, providing enough detail so that the operator overhearing it could understand that there was something wrong. At the same time, Pelosi seemed to be trying not to make it obvious to the intruder that he had an open line, the source described.

The source said the dispatcher could hear Pelosi speaking about what was going on and dispatched police to check on the house.

The struggle with Pelosi was captured on a police body-camera as police came through the door to intervene, according to one of the sources.

Jenkins confirmed the call, telling CNN's Erin Burnett: "It is really thanks to Mr. Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation."

Fake news indicator noted in bold. When they insert this line, they rest of the article is rubbish.

They could have posted the transcript of the 911 call days ago. Why haven't they? And do not give me any active investigation bull*****

Do they generally just release the 911 tapes or do they do that pursuant to FOIA request? I would think the call will be made public at some point.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
blacksox said:

Straight Talk said:

Faustus said:

Looks like the Scooby gang has cracked this and it's (laundry list of crazy theories whose unifying factor is that it couldn't possibly have been related to the fact that she's in the top 3 most despised politicians by half of the country and the perp is unhinged).

Nice work everyone.

It's hard to believe anyone would care enough why Pelosi's unrelatable, wealthy husband was attacked that it would affect how they voted. So the 10s of pages of hoops that everyone is cirque du soleiling through to ensure it's anything but politically motivated have been funny.
You're trying too hard.

He's trying too hard? Have you not noticed the crazy mental gymnastics going on here to disprove the official report that this nutter wanted to kneecap Pelosi because of Democrat lies?

Yeah guys...it's so much easier to listen and nod along with the TV.

Hilarious watching a pee pee tape and Russian collusion truther trying to talk down to others.
AgBQ-00
AG
The fact that people even question the official narrative irks leftists so bad they see red. Something about this situation stinks to no end. He damned sure wasn't a conservative or right wing at all. His home and neighbors verify that. He is a Canadian illegally here on an overstayed visa...hmmmm...the story from the news/officials has changed a minimum of 4 times. So something is off. Something pretty drastic since the fogging tactics of constantly changing narrative has been engaged. What was it?

Seems much of this could be put to bed with surveillance/security footage. Wait and see I suppose.
aggiehawg
AG
Is Depape's arraignment supposed to be televised today? Haven't seen what time it is even scheduled.

Any one know?
AggDawg
AG
Why do we care?
Prosperdick
AG
unmade bed said:

fka ftc said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

TIA.

Quote:

Do they generally just release the 911 tapes or do they do that pursuant to FOIA request? I would think the call will be made public at some point.
They did for Trayvon Martin but that didn't stop NBC from editing the audio to make Zimmerman out to be a racist:
Quote:

NBC News said Tuesday it has concluded an investigation into its repeated broadcast of an edited version of a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman that made it appear he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin the night he killed him.

NBC's Today broadcast the 911 call last week, but its edited version made it appear that Zimmerman blurted out that Martin looked suspicious to him because he was black. The full audio from the phone call, though, reveals that Zimmerman didn't mention Martin's race until the 911 operator asked him, "Is he white, black or Hispanic?"
So even when we do get 911 audio the legacy media (tied at the hip with Democrats) can't help themselves but manipulate it to force a narrative.
unmade bed
Prosperdick said:

unmade bed said:

fka ftc said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

TIA.

Quote:

They did for Trayvon Martin but that didn't stop NBC from editing the audio to make Zimmerman out to be a racist:
Quote:

NBC News said Tuesday it has concluded an investigation into its repeated broadcast of an edited version of a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman that made it appear he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin the night he killed him.

NBC's Today broadcast the 911 call last week, but its edited version made it appear that Zimmerman blurted out that Martin looked suspicious to him because he was black. The full audio from the phone call, though, reveals that Zimmerman didn't mention Martin's race until the 911 operator asked him, "Is he white, black or Hispanic?"
So even when we do get 911 audio the legacy media (tied at the hip with Democrats) can't help themselves but manipulate it to force a narrative.

Trayvon Martin was killed in February. The 911 tapes were released in October. Here we are at day 5 since the pelosi incident and we are acting like the lack of tapes being available at this time is some kind of evidence of a coverup??
cevans_40
AG
So now the lefties are concerned with the truth?

Forgive me for not caring
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Yep. Lunatic breaks into congresswoman's house and one side rushes to pretend he's attended every trump rally in history and was a groomsman at one of trumps weddings while the other side fabricates some sort of gay sex conspiracy. Meteor can't get here soon enough.
The MEDIA/Police reported that a 3rd person opened the door for the cops and that Pelosi and DePape were grappling over a hammer, one or both in their underwear. A 911 call purportedly shows that Pelosi describes DePape as a "friend". The gay sex conspiracies spring up because the initial reporting (by leftist msm) and the constant story changing by the police looks really bad and creates skepticism.

It's not crazy to question how a homeless man easily gained access to this house. You'd think this could all be laid to rest with video footage of the break-in which undoubtedly exists. The story provided by the cops is full of holes, hence the conspiracy theories. hth.
Prosperdick
AG
unmade bed said:

Prosperdick said:

unmade bed said:

fka ftc said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

TIA.

Quote:

Quote:

Trayvon Martin was killed in February. The 911 tapes were released in October. Here we are at day 5 since the pelosi incident and we are acting like the lack of tapes being available at this time is some kind of evidence of a coverup??
Was merely using it to point out how corrupt our media is to push a narrative. No need to get your bed made up.
unmade bed
And I was merely pointing out that 911 calls aren't just immediately released. No need to get your dick all prosper-y
Prosperdick
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Yep. Lunatic breaks into congresswoman's house and one side rushes to pretend he's attended every trump rally in history and was a groomsman at one of trumps weddings while the other side fabricates some sort of gay sex conspiracy. Meteor can't get here soon enough.
The MEDIA/Police reported that a 3rd person opened the door for the cops and that Pelosi and DePape were grappling over a hammer, one or both in their underwear. A 911 call purportedly shows that Pelosi describes DePape as a "friend". The gay sex conspiracies spring up because the initial reporting (by leftist msm) and the constant story changing by the police looks really bad and creates skepticism.

It's not crazy to question how a homeless man easily gained access to this house. You'd think this could all be laid to rest with video footage of the break-in which undoubtedly exists. The story provided by the cops is full of holes, hence the conspiracy theories. hth.
Exactly, just release camera footage showing DePape breaking the window with a hammer and entering the premises. This would be footage from outside the home and certainly not considered private/confidential.

If they would simply release that footage it would put a lot of this to bed. At that point the discussion likely would shift to how much money do the Pelosi's waste on securing their home when a vagrant can enter armed with only a hammer.
Demosthenes81
AG

NonReg85
AG
So, BSC lefty nudist who overstayed his visa by a long time attacks the husband of a liberal senator because the democrats lied.

So, so much to unpack here.

I feel bad for Paul. If only this attacker were in Canada where he belonged he probably would have gotten the free inpatient care he needs for the mental illnesses from which he suffers.
Buying_time
AG
Depape = Ray Epps?
aggiehawg
AG
troy_y said:

Depape = Ray Epps?
Not a chance. This guy is way too unstable.
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

The gay lover hammer beater is at least a novel idea vs Orange Man Mega MAGA Trickledown Assaulter.

They are both equally absurd and non-sensical.
Deplorable
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgcCX42XkAMWaPp?format=jpg
93MarineHorn
Quote:

No. One has a police report to lend credence to it.
93MarineHorn
The Left's reaction to the "gay sex" angle reminds me of their reaction to Obama possibly being born in Kenya, after he wrote in his own promo/bio that he was born in Kenya. I don't believe Obama was born in Kenya, but I don't think someone is crazy for believing it when Obama himself, wrote that he was born in Kenya.
akm91
AG
Let's not forget these are the same people that believe the Pee Pee tape, Russian Collusion, Trump lunged for the steering wheel and etc.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Deplorable
Former neighbor saying there's no way glass was broken without an alarm going off, with the manner in which Pelosi's house is secured.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11377303/Nancy-Pelosis-former-neighbor-questions-home-invasion-triggered-no-warning.html
Fat Black Swan
AG
It is interesting timing with the controlled leak to The Intercept and the article on the DHS calling the shots on censorship to Big Tech.

aggiehawg
AG
Hmm. He's being arraigned on federal charges first? No cameras in federal court.
aggiehawg
AG

Megyn Kelly smells a rat in the SFPD. Not buying the story.
J. Walter Weatherman
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

What exactly in the police report lends credence to a gay prostitute visit gone bad?
aggiehawg
AG
Reports are that Depape was in a jail orange jumpsuit, one arm in a sling but he was not shackled. My guess is he was medicated.

Incredibly, he pleaded not guilty. No mention of an insanity plea that I have seen, though. Nor no mention of a defense request for a psychiatric evaluation. Find that odd. Thought they would at least make that request.
Proc92
Was there a passenger in his dwi wreck a few months ago?
AgCat93
AG
Proc92 said:

Supposedly yes.
aggiehawg
AG
Proc92 said:

There was an unknown person who left the scene before the cops arrived, was the original reporting. Pelosi was driving home from a Memorial Day party at a friend/political donor's house. It was presumed the person walked back to the party site.

I don't believe that was ever confirmed though and with Pelosi's guilty plea, it was not a pressing issue requiring further investigation.
BG Knocc Out
J. Walter Weatherman said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

What exactly in the police report lends credence to a gay prostitute visit gone bad?
Two white liberal men, underwear...prob a 1% chance this was not a drug-fueled homosexual encounter gone awry.
aggiehawg
AG
Police are backtracking on the underwear statement. But there still should be video, either surveillance or body cam to tell us for sure.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.