Pelosi Attacker

109,772 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just great. Rando FBI dude says fear makes people do strange things? Isn't there some common phrase like Fight or Flight? An open door, police presence, I'll just saunter back to get my favorite hammer from this nut bag INSIDE MY OWN HOUSE!

Would be interesting to have a tox report on Mr. Pelosi the night he was wallowing around in a pool of his own blood.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Prosperdick
AG
They know this story will go away with all the election results next week so they'll just play defense until Tuesday and hope everyone forgets about it.

My only hope is some neighbor's camera caught it on video but not likely as cameras would be pointing at their house and not Pelosi's and Ring cameras usually only record with motion detection or a doorbell press.

Now if he did indeed walk to the residence you would think a street camera or any number of cameras at businesses would have picked him up but that would rely on the police releasing the footage, which they won't do because reasons?
Burdizzo
AG
I heard a recording of the dispatch this week which included the street and cross street, so I looked it up on Google Earth. The house is blurred from the front street , but the side street has views which are very clear (for now until the feds read this). That house has more cameras hanging off of it than most banks.
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

However, NBC offers new details this morning on the police response before the attack and Paul Pelosi's curious reaction to it, at least at first. According to their sources, Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was "good," which given the broken window police clearly didn't believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers, according to NBC:
Quote:

None of this changes the basics of the case. DePape is still a lunatic who attacked an elderly man with a hammer after breaking into his house. Paul Pelosi is still lucky to be alive. But the sequence suggested by Miguel Almaguer raises some questions as to whether the attack itself might have been avoided, and what exactly was going on in the house before police arrived.

For instance, why would Pelosi have walked back toward DePape after opening the door to the police? Why not tell them he was in danger? NBC provides a couple of speculative opinions to answer the obvious question this report raises, but without any factual substantiation. They bring in a former FBI analyst to essentially claim that fear makes people do strange things, which may be true but still leaves the conclusion that it was a strange thing to do. The easiest thing to do would have been to walk the other way and tell officers of the danger inside. That would be even more true in the case of an intruder than, say, a domestic-violence situation, where the "fear makes you do strange things" explanation might apply more.
Quote:

More oddities emerge, too. The new details don't include whether Pelosi had been attacked prior to the officer's arrival on scene; Miguel Almaguer notes that explicitly, in fact. If Pelosi was injured prior to their arrival, though, why would police have allowed him to go back into a residence with evidence of burglary apparent? In fact, one has to wonder why they would have let Pelosi do that even without apparent injuries, given the scene at that moment. And why weren't the officers informed that the residence belonged to the Speaker of the House, who is second in line for succession to the presidency and could have also been inside the home at the time?
Via Hot Air

A week later but still not making much sense.
Sounds like a domestic situation
VegasAg86
AG
lol, so we've gone from the door was opened, we're not sure who did it, to reveal Pelosi and DePape engaged in a fight over a hammer, to Paul Pelosi opened the door for us and walked back to DePape. Fear may make you do strange things, ie, a battered woman returning to her abuser, but no way in hell does fear make you return to a random burglar.
AG
Maybe DePepe was Paull's abuser. Daddy just can't get enough.

agent-maroon
AG
What about an abuser walking back to his battered uhmm... partner?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
VegasAg86
AG
Y'all hush, that's just a right wing conspiracy theory with absolutely no evidence.

Demosthenes81
AG
sleepybeagle
AG
Transparency!
VegasAg86
AG

Interesting:

Screenshot, in case it goes away:

agent-maroon
AG
They're really struggling to cover this little adventure up, aren't they? It's not going to just go away this time
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
That particular reporter has been sort of hit and miss throughout this. That's not saying his sources are wrong or made up. Just saying his stories have been at odds with other reporting.
AG
Press Secretary will be along any minute to tell us the report lacked some content and had to be taken down. The content will be manufactured soon and the report edited to update the narrative truth.

captkirk
AG
Lol, the regime got to NBC

aggieforester05
AG
I'm simply shocked that NBC thinks they have standards.
scd88
AG
"Reporting standards" is corporate for "protecting the Democrats."
scd88
AG
Neehau said:

There was no gay prostitute. Silly misinformation spun by right wing media sources.

Please comment on the accusations made by many on the left that this is some crazed MAGA attack. Even your president did so.

Edit to add - and when I say many, I mean Democrat politicians and the media.
BQ78
AG
A 10 day old barrel of fish smells better than the story of the MSM and Democrat leaders.
aggieforester05
AG
The only evidence one really needs to know that their version of events is false, is that it is coming from a Pelosi. When was the last time Nancy said anything that was true? There's almost zero chance that she would tell the truth about this, because she lies about EVERYTHING else! Maybe if they want to be believed when tragedy strikes, they should stop being lying **** bags and criminals in every other facet of their life.
aggiehawg
AG
aggieforester05 said:

The only evidence one really needs to know that their version of events is false, is that it is coming from a Pelosi. When was the last time Nancy said anything that was true? There's almost zero chance that she would tell the truth about this, because she lies about EVERYTHING else! Maybe if they want to be believed when tragedy strikes, they should stop being lying **** bags and criminals in every other facet of their life.
My increasingly skeptical take is that Depape will never go to an actual criminal trial. Either a plea deal or mental diversion.

A good defense attorney could poke enough holes in the narrative to raise some reasonable doubt and his "confession" could still be suppressed. I also think the feds will take over and take the case away from the DA since these leaks are coming from SFPD.
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggieforester05 said:

My increasingly skeptical take is that Depape will never go to an actual criminal trial. Either a plea deal or mental diversion.

BuddysBud
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

Troy91 said:

aggie orbitalwelder said:

And who in the hell charges their cell phone in the bathroom. Not buying that
Safe bet that house is old school wealthy enough to have a land line in the bathroom.

Me. I don't want the phone clutter in the bedroom or notifications waking me up at night

Try "sleep mode".
BuddysBud
AG
Goose06 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Well, he's an illegal alien and a nudist activist. He's also nuts. His whole life in America has been as a left-wing activist, but supposedly he recently became mega MAGA. Also, none of the reports add up.

Is there a link to an article out there that accurately describes his background?

Nothing is accurate with this entire story.
TRADUCTOR
Have not heard about the homos in their underwear anymore but the gay ass hammer toy is sticking as a fact.

One good thing about Democrats is that they are a super fuel for memes.
oysterbayAG
AG
They can't give him a trial with discovery of real evidence. They could deport him to Canada where he would have an unfortunate life ending accident.
ProgN
scd88 said:

Neehau said:

There was no gay prostitute. Silly misinformation spun by right wing media sources.

Please comment on the accusations made by many on the left that this is some crazed MAGA attack. Even your president did so.

Edit to add - and when I say many, I mean Democrat politicians and the media.
You have a better chance of slamming your dick in the door tonight than you have of him answering that request.
BuddysBud
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We all know good and damn well what was going on at that house.
I am thinking one of two possibilities. Would bet my life on it being one of these two options.

Behind box # 1

https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1269565936/video/white-powder-is-sucked-into-the-vacuum-cleaner.mp4?s=mp4-640x640-is&k=20&c=jps_Dk6Di596yacjBsvwvIbmU81SQmbmJfgBy4fehcY=

Behind box # 2

The NBC reporter should read F16.

The illogic of Pelosi answering the door then quietly going back inside with a violent lunatic where police witnessed the hammer attack was addressed days ago.

There are several ideas that make more sense.
EX TEXASEX highlights a couple possibilities.

Whatever happened, Nancy doesn't want the truth to be known.

Her blaming Republicans for the attack just gives the official story zero credibility.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Good Poster
AG
So why wasn't he charged with breaking and entering?
Shoefly!
AG
VegasAg86 said:

lol, so we've gone from the door was opened, we're not sure who did it, to reveal Pelosi and DePape engaged in a fight over a hammer, to Paul Pelosi opened the door for us and walked back to DePape. Fear may make you do strange things, ie, a battered woman returning to her abuser, but no way in hell does fear make you return to a random burglar.

Fear might've been the cause but not paying your prostitute could create the same results, we will never know the truth.
AG
Good Poster said:

Outstanding observation. Was assault and attempted kidnapping enough? Back to the Rockport bait stand smell.

newbie11
The beauty is that pelosi will do it again. He's a perv and into some weird kinky stuff. Media is going to find it hard to continue covering up for him.
BlueTaze
Good Poster said:

Interesting...its a bit murky but looks like he was charged with "residential burglary" which would imply unlawful entry. But you raise a key point and I hope we get to bottom of it. He deserves to get the whole book thrown at him, but if he avoids certain charges due to LAWFUL entry, that needs to be brought to forefront.
Faustus
cevans_40 said:

Faustus said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

lethalninja said:

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and assaulting her husband with a hammer allegedly told police he was on a "suicide mission" and had a target list of state and federal politicians as part of his effort to combat "lies" coming out of Washington.

David Wayne DePape, 42, was arraigned Tuesday afternoon in San Francisco County Superior Court, where he faced several state charges related to the attack on Paul Pelosi, including attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, residential burglary, false imprisonment and threatening the life of or serious bodily harm to a public official.

Prosecutors pressed for DePape to be held without bond, citing the "extreme public safety risk he poses." The judge ordered DePape to be held until a bail hearing can be scheduled. DePape was also served an order of protection requiring him to stay at least 150 feet away from the Pelosis and their home.
I don't buy any of the narrative from the SFPD (controlled by leftists), the Secret Service (controlled at present by leftists at DHS), the Capitol Police, the DOJ, the FBI, or the main stream media.

GIve us ALL video, all audio, and EVERYTHING else associated with this case of GTFO of here with your BS narratives.

And give it to us within the week, and if it shows what they say it must be deep fake/doctored. Let's not pretend anything would be enough.

No one cares why Paul was assaulted apart from the crowd that can't stand the thought that some unhinged guy may have bought into some shared theories and acted on it.

That's fair. Just like MGT was swatted because she's a bad neighbor, not because of politics. Occam's razor says it's anything other than the most likely reason famous politicians are attacked. In this case it's because our perp was angry about something related to gay sex, and the Pelosi connection is just a coincidence.

I'd say the gay sex beating gone wrong in front of law enforcement was unbelievable, if the narrative turned meme wasn't so clearly targeted to an eagerly credulous audience.

Edit again just because.
You are wrong a lot
The fate of those not given to agreement with the local consensus.
I post here knowing I'll never be right. I'd say it's Sisyphean, except it's more fun than punishment.

Mea culpa.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.