Pelosi Attacker

109,766 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This DA has been handed a script regarding to avoiding any other aspects of the incident and other incidents other than Dapape was politically motivated and NO ONE else was at the house.

Her non-verbal cues and tone suggest she is at best misleading and likely just outright lying.

Edited to add: These cues also suggest she is doing the above reluctantly or against her will.
aggiehawg
AG
Dan Scott said:

Held without bail
No surprise there. He's not as much of a flight risk as an easily blend in with the homeless/illegal immigrants and disappear risk.

This guy will be arraigned on state charges tomorrow. My wager is he is heavily medicated as he is coming from the psych ward to court. The guy is a nutter.
bam02
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

Tough scene for DePape. Imagine you go to kill the speaker of the house with a hammer to impress your community of online weirdos and instead they just accuse you of being a gay prostitute.
Demosthenes81
AG
Dan Scott said:

Held without bail

Time to start the Epstein clock?
Demosthenes81
AG
The statements/leaks sound like they were written by the DNC
The Dirty Sock
Ellis Wyatt said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Tough scene for DePape. Imagine you go to kill the speaker of the house with a hammer to impress your community of online weirdos and instead they just accuse you of being a gay prostitute.
Are nude leftists a large online community? Where do they keep all their passwords?

You got Big Oil, Big Pharma and Big Nudie. Common knowledge really.
Pieta Botha
Think of after years of being with Nancy Pelosi turning gay would be natural
agent-maroon
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Are nude leftists a large online community? Where do they keep all their passwords?

Sure, go ahead and pretend you didn't know. It's OK bro - this is F16. Nobody's going to judge you here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
William K. Klingaman
How long will it take the Dems to bleach bit all the information?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
William K. Klingaman said:

By Thursday the suspect's name will be corrected from DePape to DeSantis, they'll track large donations from him to Oz and Walker, and the assault weapon will be corrected to a gavel used by the KKK when they wrote the Constitution.
Buying_time
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

Fast as Hillary destroying hard drives and phones.
javajaws
AG
bonfarr said:

So the glass fragments from the door were found on the exterior of the home indicating they were smashed from inside the home and not from the outside to break in, is that correct? Looks like it to me.

Also...that break looks like I would expect it to look if I was to break it by swinging a hammer at it.
Eso si, Que es
Paul is lucky he wasn't in Texas, we don't have common sense hammer control

Fat Black Swan
AG
BuddysBud
AG
javajaws said:

bonfarr said:

So the glass fragments from the door were found on the exterior of the home indicating they were smashed from inside the home and not from the outside to break in, is that correct? Looks like it to me.

Also...that break looks like I would expect it to look if I was to break it by swinging a hammer at it.

. . . from the inside
William K. Klingaman
PP is a drunk flamer who go over his skis, now the left and MSM are scrambling to cover this up and blame Trump.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Rapier108
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

And with federal charges, they can keep everything secret, or leak only what they want people to hear.
Matt_ag98
Shoefly! said:

More than likely the 3rd person that now is not, was a housekeeper that their visa is expired.

This
Burdizzo
AG
Does this make Nancy a beard?
Dan Scott
AG
I forgot about Zeldins attacker being released. Its risky, but if Zeldin has balls and skills he can campaign on that. He'll get attacked for it but he has the experience of a recent politician being attacked.
Seven Costanza
AG
bonfarr said:

Tempered glass (or plexiglass, I don't know) can break outwardly when hit from the outside. Here's a video as an example.

BuddysBud
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

This of course is a joke,

" It's a long history with him,State Senator Scott Wiener."
RGLAG85
AG
Why the clean up?
blacksox
Surprise, surprise. MAGA status confirmed. Looking to break Pelosi's knees for "dem lies." Color me unsurprised.
geoag58
AG
blacksox said:

Surprise, surprise. MAGA status confirmed. Looking to break Pelosi's knees for "dem lies." Color me unsurprised.

Can we give the guy a medal?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Deplorable
blacksox said:

And now if you'll buy that

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona

ProgN
blacksox said:

TRADUCTOR
blacksox said:

haha
lethalninja
He was charged with one count of "attempted kidnapping of a US official," according to the US attorney's office for the Northern District of California. That charge relates to Nancy Pelosi, who DePape told police he planned to "hold hostage," according to an FBI affidavit also unsealed on Monday.

The attempted kidnapping charge carries a maximum of 20 years in prison.

DePape also was charged with one count of assault of an immediate family member of a US official with the intent to retaliate against the official. That charge relates to a crime allegedly committed against Paul Pelosi and carries a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.

The federal charges against DePape are in addition to state charges, which the San Francisco district attorney said later Monday include "attempted murder, residential burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder, as well as threats to a public official and their family."

Based on current state charges, DePape is facing 13 years to life in prison, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said. She said DePape is expected in court for his arraignment Tuesday.
CanyonAg77
AG
Looks like staff cleaned out the rookie troll.

Sorry they did, I was hoping for an English translation of his post.

Line Ate Member
AG
So…the police were called on a wellness check? Aren't those usually only for when you think the person hasn't been heard from or possibly been in a situation where they would hurt themselves?

Who put in the call to send the police over to their house? What was the trigger that started that ball rolling? Why have there been so many different versions of this story?

Edit: Also, how is the guy that got hit with a hammer not in the hospital yet the guy that attacked him is? If an 82 yr old takes any sort of shot to the head with a hammer, there is going to be blood all over the place, and he would have possibly bled out if it was a head wound. None of any of this makes sense.

Did Pelosi actually hit the other guy in the head, and in order to "protect" the Pelosi name, he "claimed" to be attacked by this "MAGA" jewelry selling hippie from San Fran? Why is this federal if Nancy was not in town? Was this actually over a several day period?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Who put in the call to send the police over to their house?

On the radio today, I heard the DA or police spokesman say Pelosi tried to get into their elevator (?!?!?!?!?!?!???) to make the call, and was unsuccessful. He then asked to go potty, and his "kidnapper" allowed him to go in there with a cell phone, then Pelosi called the cops.
aggiez03
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Why have there been so many different versions of this story?
It is difficult to explain how a guy got into the house when the police had to break in...

How to make the 3rd party disappear from the story..

Trying to figure out how to not incriminate Nancy's husband, while somehow trying to figure out how to tie this gay nudist to MAGA.

As you can see, it is not going well...
TRADUCTOR
Arrive in 4 min for a wellness check...They can't keep the lies straight because they are not use to one of the platforms, being Twitter, ignoring take down requests

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.