Pelosi Attacker

109,793 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

GMaster0
This is horrifying, every person deserves to be safe in their home.

Hope he has a full recovery. Regardless of the attacker's ideology, this type of violence is never ok. I think we can all agree on that.
TRADUCTOR
Different because this violent criminal will not be released back into population of law abiding citizens with a low ass or no bail. You don't eff with the elites.
Cromagnum
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Second time in recent months Pelosi is in the news for her husband being hammered.

EOT early.
Trajan88
AG
Nancy Pelosi's daughter is a documentarian.

Apparently Alexandria had inside access to document her mom's January 6th activities.

Wonder if Alexandria has inside access to Paul's recent "drama?"

https://www.suggest.com/all-about-alexandra-pelosi-nancy-pelosis-documentary-making-daughter/2616161/
johnnyblaze36
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

BuddysBud said:

C@LAg said:

seriously.

you guys are leaping all the way to this level of ridiculousness?

just because.....

I think that knowing that the real truth will not be given by the police or the media, imaging crazy stories is not completely ridiculous. If they want to end crazy rumors, report the truth. Unfortunately for Pelosi and friends, they have been lying so long, they probably wouldn't be able to tell the truth if their lives depended upon it.

The police department (with body camera footage that they will have to have faked for the 'story', the hospital staff, the media, hell let's just say 'the deep state', all coordinating together to cover up what REALLY HAPPENED but nobody is going to fool the TexAgs Politics board! We know things and internet conspiracy theories are fun!
Found the poster that completely missed the DUI story. I'm extremely embarrassed for you.
Pumpkinhead
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

BuddysBud said:

C@LAg said:

seriously.

you guys are leaping all the way to this level of ridiculousness?

just because.....

I think that knowing that the real truth will not be given by the police or the media, imaging crazy stories is not completely ridiculous. If they want to end crazy rumors, report the truth. Unfortunately for Pelosi and friends, they have been lying so long, they probably wouldn't be able to tell the truth if their lives depended upon it.

The police department (with body camera footage that they will have to have faked for the 'story', the hospital staff, the media, hell let's just say 'the deep state', all coordinating together to cover up what REALLY HAPPENED but nobody is going to fool the TexAgs Politics board! We know things and internet conspiracy theories are fun!
Found the poster that completely missed the DUI story. I'm extremely embarrassed for you.

What does his DUI earlier this year have to do with this incident? There is a conspiracy theory on social media/internet that there is a connection?
doubledog
Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen. That fact alone puts a real wrench in the media and democrats hopes that they can link this guy to MAGA.

I know they will still try like hell to connect him to MAGA but him being a Canadian citizen makes that connection a little more difficult. So this guy has no voting record for the Dems and media to use.

Consider his previous comments and posts. the suspect allegedly posted dozens of articles and videos promoting a wide range of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election, QAnon, climate change, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the FBI, among other topics. He also allegedly posted or shared antisemitic articles and videos and other hate speech.
I love how conservatives try to distance themselves from those topics when violence happens. "He's Canadian", "He's from Berkeley". Lame.
I love it when liberals think that conspiracy nuts are always right wing....
The attacker is a left wing hippie... Deal with it libs...
Agthatbuilds
The most likely scenario is the guy is a complete kook who's politics don't nice fit into any box.

That said, it's quite an October surprise to advantage the dems
Pumpkinhead
AG
The best conspiracy theories don't have notable logical holes in them. There is an art to coming up with a good one.

On this incident:

1) A conspiracy theory that this was a setup event to gain some sort of sympathy before the election is so ridiculous that it quickly falls apart. Pelosi's husband is going to take a hit in the head with a hammer for such dubious possible 'gain'? Some nut is willing to do that and spend at least a big chunk of the rest of his life in jail? Why wouldn't the setup involve a clear right-wing MAGA nut? No, that is a bad conspiracy theory. Not a well thought out one. I give this conspiracy theory a grade F.

2) Another conspiracy theory is the 'secret gay lover' one. The key to a good conspiracy is that it has to be at least remotely credible. So….this one means an 80 year old guy married for 50 plus years to an extremely prominent woman has a gay lover(s) with or without his wife's knowledge…possibly for decades has this habit with it remaining out of the news because you don't start your gay lover habits in your 80's, and the gay lover maybe got jealous or something but breaks into the home and attacks his man with a hammer with 911 recording and cops on scene. AND the gay lover now in jail keeps quiet about all this for reasons unknown and all the cops and investigators and DC reporters keep quiet because Nancy needs to be protected or or a bunch of people are getting paid off or something. This conspiracy theory is slight better than the first one but still pretty bad. I give it a grade D.
Tex100
AG
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen.

Make Alberta Great Again, you hozers
Take off, Eh!
Shooter McGavin
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The most likely scenario is the guy is a complete kook who's politics don't nice fit into any box.

That said, it's quite an October surprise to advantage the dems
Um
Agthatbuilds
Um what? This incident will mostly definitely advantage the dems in this election cycle. They and the media, no matter the reals story, will push crazy Maga/Jan 6/it's the Republicans language, etc in order to influence voters.

So, yes, it will advantage dems.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

So….this one means an 80 year old guy married for 50 plus years to an extremely prominent woman has a gay lover(s) with or without his wife's knowledge…
She also stated that we had to pass the obamacare bill in order to find out what's in it. Don't pretend she's above projecting willful ignorance when it serves her interests. If she discovered his secret life and was compelled to divorce him for political reasons then she would have lost her inside trading partner. She wouldn't be Speaker and she would most likely be scratching a much poorer ass because of it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
Agthatbuilds said:

Um what? This incident will mostly definitely advantage the dems in this election cycle. They and the media, no matter the reals story, will push crazy Maga/Jan 6/it's the Republicans language, etc in order to influence voters.

I think most people are more concerned with crazy people that either break into your house wielding a hammer (or alternatively get angry during a prostrate massage) and try to kill you whilst the police are responding to a "wellness" check.

Not a clear advantage to Dims. Yes, they will try to focus on the spin of political extremism, but as dumb as the average person is they typically do not well up with passion when a scumbag white elitist politico is attacked in his SF mansion.
B-1 83
AG
Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen. That fact alone puts a real wrench in the media and democrats hopes that they can link this guy to MAGA.

I know they will still try like hell to connect him to MAGA but him being a Canadian citizen makes that connection a little more difficult. So this guy has no voting record for the Dems and media to use.

Consider his previous comments and posts. the suspect allegedly posted dozens of articles and videos promoting a wide range of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election, QAnon, climate change, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the FBI, among other topics. He also allegedly posted or shared antisemitic articles and videos and other hate speech.
I love how conservatives try to distance themselves from those topics when violence happens. "He's Canadian", "He's from Berkeley". Lame.
Brought out your sock for this inane drivel?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Shooter McGavin
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Yeah, I don't think so. How could it possibly be MAGA related? The dude has nothing to do with Republicans.

They will be flailing trying to cover for why PP had a mostly naked male in his house that got past security.

Total distraction from trying to close on the election and the spin will be Nancy's undoing.

Secondly it highlights violent crime which is also a Dem problem.

This is a total loser for the D's
japantiger
S
We obviously need "common sense hammer control"
“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”
Joseph Heller, Catch 22
Maroon Dawn
AG
Bearpitbull said:

Can you imagine if this involved a posters Pee Paw? There would be some heartfelt prayer requests. If a spouse of a Repub got attacked, it would be all about crime being out of control. Since a dem, just all jokes. America is in great shape.

Love how this VERY Concerned Moderate skips the part about how these two are DIRECTLY responsible for the SF crime wave
Agthatbuilds
Shooter McGavin said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Yeah, I don't think so. How could it possibly be MAGA related? The dude has nothing to do with Republicans.

They will be flailing trying to cover for why PP had a mostly naked male in his house that got past security.

Total distraction from trying to close on the election and the spin will be Nancy's undoing.

Secondly it highlights violent crime which is also a Dem problem.

This is a total loser for the D's

It doesn't matter if it's Maga related or not. It will be labeled (and already has) as a republican fault.
TresPuertas
AG
there are a lot of very mild posts on this forum that are getting nuked.

i find that disturbing
BertMacklinFBI
My money says it was a Grindr transaction gone bad.
fixer
Lol at the police response.

A hammer wielding guy isn't immediately and forcefully disarmed....and Paul Pelosi, husband of woke queen, Nancy, gets beat with it, badly.

Then they disarm them.

lmao.

Yeah not-so-subtle message there.

I'll allow it.

fka ftc
Can we actually place a bet on this? I would be interested.
zephyr88
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

I'm wondering if no cash bail applies here.
We'll never know.

This story will disappear by Monday.
Cen-Tex
AG
Pretty sure the assailant is back on the street…cause it's California
Owlagdad
zephyr88 said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

I'm wondering if no cash bail applies here.
We'll never know.

This story will disappear by Monday.

Just coming here to post this. Plus 7/8 of those who vote Democrat don't know who Pelosi is or her office.

But silver lining, is don't you know Nancy will just about bust a vein as she chews Paul up and down, maybe even follow him into next room blaring away.
Someone ought to tell her, at least Trump went after female lookers!
aggiehawg
AG

He's a big guy, it appears.

The elder abuse charge is interesting in this context. Although not exclusively reserved to people known to the victim, such as a relative or care giver that situation is more common when it is officially charged, as it has not been yet. That one may be dropped when Depape is officially charged by information.

ETA: Guess they will charge him with elder abuse from the second presser yesterday.
milner79
LegalDrugPusher said:

Now they are saying the suspect was arrested in his underwear WTF?

Good grief, mods. It a pair of underwear with hammers on it.
Hungry Ojos
I don't ever want to see you call out another lib on this site for being thin skinned. You have unilaterally caused multiple posts to be removed for calling you out for white knighting for Paul Pelosi.

Paul.
Pelosi.

Wow.
Tanya 93
I was really hoping for a Glenn Close clone screaming "I will not be ignored," while boiling Paul Pelosi's cat.
aggiehawg
AG

Yeah, what? Housekeeper?
TresPuertas
AG
aggiehawg said:

Yeah, what? Housekeeper?

again, i want to reiterate that i had a post erased for saying that the likliehood of this dude being let in was much higher than him breaking in. that's it.

there some ****ery about
Tanya 93
That twitter thread has a picture of the hammer used in the attack

I am not posting that tweet though
aggiehawg
AG
Shamelessly stolen from TD.

Quote:

The PR guy they hired to make people forget about his drunk driving arrest really swung for the fences.
But back to the case as we know it right now from the reporting.
  • person calling police knows the person's name is David and he is a "friend"
  • unknown person opens front door to let police in (the reporting person on the police call?)
  • perp is asking "where's Nancy"
  • the charge of elder abuse is more commonly used when the attacker is known by the victim

So now the question for me is for how long was David Depape inside the house before the call to the police? Point being that a home invader is always an immediate threat. Call happens right away. But if the invader is known to the homeowner, may have not been seen as an immediate threat and hence a delay until the confrontation became heated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.