Pelosi Attacker

109,798 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
themissinglink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

StillNotAnAggie
fka ftc
These kind of updates have me rethinking basements in pizza parlors and such.

Libs are a bunch of sickos.
texagbeliever
Twitter isn't going to be able to run interference for Pelosi this go round.
richardag
Wondering if the public will ever learn the truth.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
Checked on that drug Ibogaine. Apparently it has been used for treatment for opioid addiction in other countries. Also as treatment for severe PTSD in others.

Observational study from New Zealand. LINK
agent-maroon
AG
"DePape has arrests for male prostitution"

We obviously don't have enough info to call this situation just yet, but I would wager a lot of money that Nancy isn't being particularly sympathetic to her victim husband this Saturday morning
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jt2hunt
AG
I wonder if the broken glass was on the inside or outside of the home? Lol
agent-maroon
AG
Great point. Wasn't the broken glass observed from an aerial pic shot by a drone or some way outside?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TRADUCTOR
agent-maroon said:

"DePape has arrests for male prostitution"

We obviuosly don't have enough info to call this situation just yet, but I would wager a lot of money that Nancy isn't being particularly sympathetic to her victim husband this Saturday morning

Oh, I'm so calling it.
jt2hunt
AG
Hard to tell which way glass is broken.
aggiehawg
AG
jt2hunt said:

I wonder if the broken glass was on the inside or outside of the home? Lol
Just looking at the pictures, hard to tell. Depends on the locking mechanism on the doors. If a simple turned deadbolt and not a keyed one, breaking the glass from the outside to reach in to unlock it is easier with the individual panes.

Also, outswing doors are unusual for an entry point absent a specialized type of hinge for security reasons.

Let's just put it this way. This guy was not an experienced burglar nor home invader. Too messy.
jt2hunt
AG
I don't think he crawled through the glass or he would be cut and the glass would be pushed inside.
Looks like it is pushed outward.
Maybe the hammer went in and he pulled it back out???
Then reached to the door on the left and unlocked it? That seems to far to reach.
W
AG
so did he break into the home...or not?

i.e. was invited inside
aggiehawg
AG
W said:

so did he break into the home...or not?

i.e. was invited inside
We don't know, yet. Even my rinky dink home security system in the early 90s had glass break sensors.

It really is beginning to look like the Pelosi's home security set-up leaves a lot to be desired. Pretty pathetic actually.
Hungry Ojos
Staph?

You ready to go back through and reinstate all of the posts you deleted now?
aggiehawg
AG

Video of the doors. Are those outside hinges on those outswing doors? Or just a shadow? Seem to be too evenly spaced to be a shadow.
titan
S

That whole parlor thing was probably a mis-direct for trafficking that happens on a grander scale and installation, like Epstien's island or some manse.

Would not rule it out at all. What you see happen is that a more ridiculous rumor is then spread to generate static around the real thing that was or is going on. That story always had that ring to it, given the obvious prevalence of genuine perversion in the policy crowd.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That whole parlor thing
I must have missed a memo, is that a reference to a pizza joint?
BuddysBud
AG
TresPuertas said:

aggiehawg said:

Yeah, what? Housekeeper?

again, i want to reiterate that i had a post erased for saying that the likliehood of this dude being let in was much higher than him breaking in. that's it.

there some ****ery about

The deep state has gotten to TexAgs?
Prosperdick
AG
I think we're missing another motive in this apparent break-in. This guy might have been jonesing for some of that super expensive ice cream Nancy keeps in her Viking freezer.
titan
S

No, nothing recent or missed. The pizza parlor was some old story years ago about serving as some kind of front for trafficking, but it was so ridiculous it kind of led to the whole thing being blown off. I think some fool broke into one trying to find gangsters or something like that even. Maybe a father. But it was in reaction to what amounted to an email forward. Really can't remember. Something like that.
fka ftc
Yes, I was making reference to the pizza joint.

For the record, I do not believe in the basement of a pizza joint bit, but I absolutely believe in what titan describes.

Human trafficking exists and unfortunately it seems to happen just as what we see / has been accused with Epstein.

How many tv series and movies have been made with uber rich white dudes setting up high class prostitution with young and even underage girls?

Art mimics life. Some script write didn't just dream the idea of well kept lolitas serving at the pleasure of wealthy, powerful men.
aggiehawg
AG

Prosperdick
AG
Yeah the drifter breaking in with a hammer, in his underwear no less, and is able to be in the same room with Paul Pelosi and attack him with police present? That strains credulity. I can't imagine they don't have around the clock security on the premises and based on the tweet above it sounds like they do.

Now did they just decide to give all their security the night off because they're just that altruistic? That's a stretch.

Someone needs to start pulling surveillance video and making copies pronto. TMZ alone would pay very good money.

It will be interesting to see if they can stick to the drifter break-in story.

agent-maroon
AG
Wouldnt you think the victim of a hammer attack would be doing everything possible to help law enforcement instead of refusing to provide the recorded security videos?

Not going to post something that's just going to be deleted, but you eventually reach a point that you have to invoke Occams Razor.
Fat Black Swan
AG
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/attack-on-paul-pelosi-hints-at-a-significant-capitol-police-failure

Quote:

The speaker of the House of Representatives is the highest-ranking member of Congress and second in the presidential line of succession. Speaker Nancy Pelosi is thus provided a full-time Capitol Police protective detail. Commensurate with continuity of government plans, should both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris be incapacitated, Pelosi's security detail has advanced capabilities and liaises closely with the U.S. Secret Service.

These protective measures go significantly beyond what other senior members of Congress receive. And all members of Congress saw their security boosted this summer following the January 2021 Capitol riot.

So how on Earth did an assailant access Pelosi's San Francisco residence and beat her husband, Paul Pelosi, with a hammer?

One possible answer is that Paul Pelosi directed the Capitol Police to leave the residence and deactivate its security systems. Living under 24-hour government protection can be grating, after all. This matters because the Capitol Police will have installed numerous perimeter and access control systems at Pelosi's residence. It's standard procedure for senior U.S. government officials under protection.

Still, these security efforts are not supposed to stop simply because a protectee such as Speaker Pelosi is not in residence at any one time. A potential assailant might seek to use the absence of their prospective target to conduct reconnaissance for a future attack. They could even plant a delayed-use weapon, such as a bomb. Perimeter and access control systems are employed to detect entry and deny access to a location, and to provide warning so that security officers can respond to a possible threat. The bottom line is that if Paul Pelosi requested a suspension of security measures, the Capitol Police should have rejected that request.
titan
S

Must have been somethin else in the post. Why would the obvious conclusion that it "could be an inside job" be something to delete?

Its 50/50 chance actually. There are enough weird improbable things about it to make it the more reasonable conclusion.
Rockdoc
AG
And him screaming "where's Nancy", yeah I don't think so.
Prosperdick
AG
agent-maroon said:

Wouldnt you think the victim of a hammer attack would be doing everything possible to help law enforcement instead of refusing to provide the recorded security videos?

Not going to post something that's just going to be deleted, but you eventually reach a point that you have to invoke Occams Razor.
Unless he knew the attacker and didn't want whatever reason he was there known (and I won't leap to the homosexual angle either). The attacker was a known drug user and potentially a dealer. We know Paul had a DUI recently which suggests a substance abuse problem. I've just made a potential link between the two.

How does Occam's Razor sound now?
captkirk
AG
Rapier108 said:

The media and Democrats will focus on it the next 11 days.
Its all they have
Fat Black Swan
AG
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/29/the-paul-pelosi-story-makes-no-sense-and-the-public-needs-answers-n650945

Quote:

It's the assailant himself that is such an enigma, though. Shortly after his arrest was announced, the authorities claimed that he was a right-wing conspiracy theorist with ties to January 6th rhetoric. That led to the usual gnashing of teeth, accusing Republicans of somehow being responsible for the attack despite that rule never applying to Democrats when leftwing attackers target conservatives.

Regardless, the problem is that fact patterns about the assailant appear to be clashing. For example, aside from supposedly being a January 6th nutter, we know that David DePape is a hemp jewelry-making nudist protester.

Additional pictures show signs supporting Bernie Sanders and Chesa Boudin, both far-left figures. The flag out front is a gay pride/marijuana flag (what will they come up with next?). Further, DePape is apparently a "father figure" to the children of a woman in a commune who is married to another man. That woman is known for her public proclamation of 9/11 conspiracy theories, which are typically a left-wing pursuit.

How does someone with that profile end up a Trump-loving, January 6th supporter as the authorities claim? I honestly don't have an answer to that, and that's the problem. The public needs more information, and this event can't be allowed to be swept under the rug in the way Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest was.

We need to actually see DePape's "right-wing" social media posts that were allegedly deleted before the incident was even announced. Because right now, we have what we can actually see telling one story and what the authorities claim but won't show us telling another story. Perhaps it all connects perfectly (or he's just a clinically insane person), but the burden of proof is not on the public. It's on the Capitol Police and the FBI to give us all the facts so that the assailant and the situation begin to make some semblance of sense. Until that happens, suspicions are going to continue.
agent-maroon
AG
Reported that he was homeless living in a storage shed. Doesn't sound like a dealer's lifestyle to me but you could be right
Dan Scott
AG
I haven't followed since last night. Is the gay lover theory stronger?

What I've heard is both in their underwear, broken glass on the outside, Pelosi referring to guy as a friend, dude arrested for gay prostitution. Anything else come out?
titan
S

Not buying a right wing homeless person in SF, the fortress of Woke exceeded only by Portland and Seattle.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.