Pelosi Attacker

109,895 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
The Chicken Ranch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm wondering if no cash bail applies here.
C@LAg
The Chicken Ranch said:

I'm wondering if no cash bail applies here.
mUh ThREat To dEmoCRACy

so yes.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I think the D's on the campaign trail demanding their R opponents apologize to Pelosi might have grabbed and are sprinting off with the trophy for "most subhuman people in politics".

After all that has happened to politicians with an R next to their name the past 5 years....those demanding an apology are truly today's sorriest sacks of **** on the planet, or at least in the USA.

If you resort to that type of campaign rhetoric you are vile, filthy, morally broken, human scum. They're actually trying to create targets of their opponents.
Staff - take out the trash.
Rapier108
Quote:

If you resort to that type of campaign rhetoric you are vile, filthy, morally broken, human scum.
In other words, a perfect leftist.
sharpdressedman
Paul drew the short straw for the dems' "October surprise."
Danimal
AG
From the web...

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Ad feedback
He also posted content about the "Great Reset" the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."
ProgN
C@LAg
Danimal said:

snipped garbage that cannot be independently verified because it all conveniently disappeared.
i care nothing for his Canadian politics.

Rapier108
You clearly copy & pasted that from some website.

It is against the rules to not cite your source.
C@LAg
Rapier108 said:

You clearly copy & pasted that from some website.

It is against the rules to not cite your source.
in his defense, it is being widely reported,but of course the original sources have all disappeared so cannot be verified.
Hoyt Ag
AG
I have a hard time believing any of the reports coming out on this. I would post my theories, but too many fee fees get hurt on this site now and 80% dont like someone being blunt. I cannot imagine security at Lucifer's, I mean Nancy Pelosi's house, is that weak. Something doesnt add up. But one thing is for sure, we will never know the truth.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen. That fact alone puts a real wrench in the media and democrats hopes that they can link this guy to MAGA.

I know they will still try like hell to connect him to MAGA but him being a Canadian citizen makes that connection a little more difficult. So this guy has no voting record for the Dems and media to use.

Consider his previous comments and posts. the suspect allegedly posted dozens of articles and videos promoting a wide range of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election, QAnon, climate change, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the FBI, among other topics. He also allegedly posted or shared antisemitic articles and videos and other hate speech.
I love how conservatives try to distance themselves from those topics when violence happens. "He's Canadian", "He's from Berkeley". Lame.

You're right - this guy is clearly a great representation of what conservatives and all Republican politicians stand for. You got em now.

Rapier108

Quote:

Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He 'Used Same Chant' as January 6th Protesters

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans on Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi, claiming that their rhetoric was responsible for inspiring the attacker.

"It's reported that the same chant was used by this guy they have in custody that was used on January 6th in the attack on the U.S. Capitol," Biden said. "I'm not making this up."

The president was referring to several media reports that cited anonymous "sources familiar" with the incident about the details of the attack.

<snip>

The president put the blame squarely on Republicans.

"What makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections, COVID being a hoax it's all a bunch of lies and not affect people who might not be so well balanced?" he asked.

"Enough is enough is enough," he concluded.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/joe-biden-blames-gop-for-attack-on-paul-pelosi-he-used-same-chant-as-january-6th-protesters/
RGLAG85
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen. That fact alone puts a real wrench in the media and democrats hopes that they can link this guy to MAGA.

I know they will still try like hell to connect him to MAGA but him being a Canadian citizen makes that connection a little more difficult. So this guy has no voting record for the Dems and media to use.

Consider his previous comments and posts. the suspect allegedly posted dozens of articles and videos promoting a wide range of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election, QAnon, climate change, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the FBI, among other topics. He also allegedly posted or shared antisemitic articles and videos and other hate speech.
I love how conservatives try to distance themselves from those topics when violence happens. "He's Canadian", "He's from Berkeley". Lame.

You're right - this guy is clearly a great representation of what conservatives and all Republican politicians stand for. You got em now.

So we've gone all day with "being reported" about this guy's social media, have I missed it, where are all the screen grabs of his activity? They'd fall all over themselves to show it. I guess Elon is already having an effect on Twitter.<sarcasm>

Something ain't adding up and **** Nancy Pelosi. Was her daughter there with a film crew to film it?
Rapier108
RGLAG85 said:

Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

So we've gone all day with "being reported" about this guy's social media, have I missed it, where are all the screen grabs of his activity? They'd fall all over themselves to show it. I guess Elon is already having an effect on Twitter.

Something ain't adding up and **** Nancy Pelosi. Was her daughter there with a film crew to film it?
According to some reports, all of his social media was created in 2022. Way too convenient.
RGLAG85
AG
Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

So I guess AOC incapcilates the whole of liberal ideology? Lord knows there's no freaking nuts on the left, so you fit that narrative?
sonnysixkiller
AG
How many Pelosi's were killed in this terrible raid on their compound? This is the first I've heard of this story.
4stringAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He 'Used Same Chant' as January 6th Protesters

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans on Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi, claiming that their rhetoric was responsible for inspiring the attacker.

"It's reported that the same chant was used by this guy they have in custody that was used on January 6th in the attack on the U.S. Capitol," Biden said. "I'm not making this up."

The president was referring to several media reports that cited anonymous "sources familiar" with the incident about the details of the attack.

<snip>

The president put the blame squarely on Republicans.

"What makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections, COVID being a hoax it's all a bunch of lies and not affect people who might not be so well balanced?" he asked.

"Enough is enough is enough," he concluded.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/joe-biden-blames-gop-for-attack-on-paul-pelosi-he-used-same-chant-as-january-6th-protesters/

Biden is a brain dead fool. His Dem Party and supporters and media spent 4 years spewing hate, rage, and vile **** at Trump and anyone in his orbit as well as anyone who supported him. Now "enough is enough". Right.
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

All media outlets are are dutifully marching toward the "It's Trumps Fault!" and "Ultra MAGA!" Even Fox News is already calling this guy a "far right extremist."

Democrats on the campaign trail are demanding their Republican opponents apologize to Nancy Pelosi.

Democrats might get what they've been desperate for, a way to turn the election around because this will be all we're going to hear about for the next 11 days.

really? you think that is what Americans are going to be focusing on the next ELEVEN days?!?

"kids, time for Halloween monday!!

but mom, Nancy Pelosi's husband was attacked by MAGA!!"
Fat Black Swan
AG
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Was the chant FJB? January 6th wasn't the only time that particular chant was used
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rapier108
The media and Democrats will focus on it the next 11 days.
aggiehawg
AG

Opalka said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Not him.
johnnyblaze36
AG
What the hell is going on here with this massive false flag?

johnnyblaze36
AG
^ Adam did not like that tweet.

agent-maroon
AG
It's late October before an election. Surprise!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dan Scott
AG
This could mean so many things.

C@LAg
Dan Scott said:

This could mean so many things.

no ****, sherlock (FXHEDGE/SF Police)

he literally told police he was waiting for Nancy Pelosi.

oysterbayAG
AG
With all the crazy nut jobs out there threatening high profile people etc, it's hard to believe that Paul and Nancy Pelosi, worth over 200 million, were so stupid to not spend the money to fully secure the house to prevent any breakins. It wouldn't cost more than 500K ! They can't afford a night watchman ? Leaving 82 year old Paul Pelosi home alone at night is crazy stupid. Also, the story so far seems very weird.
Dan Scott
AG
I know. There's a group of people hoping this about gay sex. There's a group of people that think he targeted Pelosi. That tweet gives both sides ammo.

It's funny to me.
pacecar02
Lol

Why is this the first we are hearing about the thriving Maga loving nudist community residing in Berkley California?
C@LAg
seriously.

you guys are leaping all the way to this level of ridiculousness?

just because.....
BuddysBud
AG
C@LAg said:

seriously.

just because.....

I think that knowing that the real truth will not be given by the police or the media, imaging crazy stories is not completely ridiculous. If they want to end crazy rumors, report the truth. Unfortunately for Pelosi and friends, they have been lying so long, they probably wouldn't be able to tell the truth if their lives depended upon it.
Pumpkinhead
AG
BuddysBud said:

C@LAg said:

seriously.

just because.....

I think that knowing that the real truth will not be given by the police or the media, imaging crazy stories is not completely ridiculous. If they want to end crazy rumors, report the truth. Unfortunately for Pelosi and friends, they have been lying so long, they probably wouldn't be able to tell the truth if their lives depended upon it.

The police department (with body camera footage that they will have to have faked for the 'story', the hospital staff, the media, hell let's just say 'the deep state', all coordinating together to cover up what REALLY HAPPENED but nobody is going to fool the TexAgs Politics board! We know things and internet conspiracy theories are fun!
#1 Jaylen Henderson Fan
Either way this guy is a coward.

The guy is like 80+ years old.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.