Pelosi Attacker

109,932 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
newbie11 said:

The beauty is that pelosi will do it again. He's a perv and into some weird kinky stuff. Media is going to find it hard to continue covering up for him.
He'll do it again just because that's how he rolls, regardless of whatever the perp said.

F16 is the most fun when it's both wildly salacious and sternly disapproving.
nortex97
AG

Ellis Wyatt
Do you question the story we've been told? I mean, any version of the story we've been told, since it keeps changing.
aggiehawg
AG
Uhm? Too many weird statements to list all but read this Statement of Facts from DA Jenkins.

LINK

Some tid-bits.
Quote:

In the middle of the night, Defendant smashed through a window in a back door of the Pelosi home in search of the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi. But Speaker Pelosi was not home, only her 82-year-old husband, Paul, who slept upstairs in his pajama top and boxer shorts.

Standing over Mr. Pelosi's bedside just after 2:00a.m., Defendant startled Mr. Pelosi awake by asking "Are you Paul Pelosi?" Defendant carried a large hammer in his right hand and several white, plastic zip ties in his left hand. Defendant then repeated, "Where's Nancy? Where's Nancy?" Still groggy from being suddenly awoken, Mr. Pelosi responded, "She's not here." Defendant then demanded, "Well, when is she going to be back?" "She's in Washington, she's not going to be back for a couple of days." Defendant responded, "Okay, well, I'm going to tie you up."

Mr. Pelosi stood up and tried to leave by the elevator near the bedroom, but Defendant held the door, preventing Mr. Pelosi from escaping. Mr. Pelosi then returned to the bedroom, sat on the bed, and asked Defendant why he wanted to see or talk to Nancy. "Well, she's number two in line for the presidency, right?" When Mr. Pelosi agreed, Defendant responded that they are all corrupt and "we've got to take them all out." When Mr. Pelosi asked if he could call anyone for Defendant, Defendant ominously responded that it was the end of the road for Mr. Pelosi.

Still trying to escape from Defendant, Mr. Pelosi asked to use the bathroom; Defendant allowed him to do so. Mr. Pelosi stood up and walked to the bathroom where his phone was charging. Standing in the bathroom, Mr. Pelosi grabbed his phone, turned it on, called 911, and put the phone on speaker.

Watching Mr. Pelosi, Defendant stood about three feet away, still holding the large hammer and the zip ties. During the 911 call itself, Mr. Pelosi said that there was a gentleman there waiting for his wife- Nancy Pelosi- to come back. But Mr. Pelosi said they would have to wait because his wife would not be coming back for about a day.

Mr. Pelosi could see Defendant gesturing and heard Defendant tell him to get off the phone. To diffuse the situation, Mr. Pelosi told the dispatcher that he did not need police, fire, or medical assistance.

Trying to be calm and discreet while also trying to help dispatch to understand the situation, Mr. Pelosi then asked for the Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife.

The dispatcher clarified that Mr. Pelosi was calling San Francisco police; Mr. Pelosi said that he understood and then asked someone, "I don't know, what do you think?" Another man responded, "Everything's good." Mr. Pelosi then stated, "Uh, he thinks everything's good. Uh, I've got a problem, but he thinks everything's good."
Quote:

When the dispatcher told Mr. Pelosi to call back if he changed his mind, Mr. Pelosi quickly responded, "No, no, no, this gentleman just uh came into the house uh and he wants to wait for my wife to come home[.]" The dispatcher then asked Mr. Pelosi if he knew the person and Mr. Pelosi said that he did not. Mr. Pelosi then said that the man was telling him not to do anything. The dispatcher then asked Mr. Pelosi for his name and address and Mr. Pelosi gave the dispatcher both. Mr. Pelosi then said that the man told him to put the phone down and just do what he says. The dispatcher then asked for the man's name and the manresponded, "My name is David." When the dispatcher asked who David is, Mr. Pelosi said, "I don't know," but David said, "I'm a friend of theirs." Mr. Pelosi then confirmed with the dispatcher that he did not know the man. "He's telling me I am being very lazy, so I've gotta to stop talking to you, okay?"

When the dispatcher offered to stay on the line with Mr. Pelosi to make sure everything is okay, Mr. Pelosi said, "No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone." The call ended. Based on her training and what she heard, dispatcher Heather Grives issued an "A" priority well-being check.
Quote:

Shortly after the initial call, Officers Kolby Wilmes and Kyle Cagney responded to the residence. When Off. Wilmes rang the doorbell, Defendant directed Mr. Pelosi not to open the door. But Mr. Pelosi opened the door with his left hand. As the door opened, the two men stood in the dimly lit foyer facing the officers.

Mr. Pelosi nervously but calmly greeted them. When the officer asked what was going on, Defendant smiled and said, "everything's good" and pulled his hands toward his body. When an officer turned on his flashlight, Defendant could be seen holding the bottom handle of the hammer with one hand and Mr. Pelosi's right arm with the other. Mr. Pelosi had his hand on the top of the handle near the hammer itself. One officer ordered, "Drop the hammer!" At the same time, Defendant raised the hammer and said, "um, nope."

Defendant tried to pull the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi, which twisted Mr. Pelosi's arm back. Simultaneously, Mr. Pelosi pleaded, "hey, hey, hey!"

The officer asked again, "what is going on here?" But Mr. Pelosi could not maintain his grip on the hammer. A second later, Defendant wrenched the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi, immediately stepped back ,and lunged at Mr. Pelosi, striking Mr. Pelosi in the head at full force with the hammer ,which knocked Mr. Pelosi unconscious. The officers rushed into the house, tackled Defendant, and disarmed him. Mr. Pelosi remained unresponsive for about three minutes, waking up in a pool of his own blood.
So who was the most stupid here? Dispatch? Responding officers? All were pretty clueless.
Demosthenes81
AG
show the video.
BlueTaze
I think the biggest issue right now is determining if there was actual unlawful entry by the attacker. The "residential burglary" may or may not include breaking and entering (PC459).

All I can find online are the fed charges of assault and kidnapping fam of fed official. Can anyone share the specific state criminal charges with degrees? All I see are articles refering to the charges in layman terms.
aggiehawg
AG
BlueTaze said:

I think the biggest issue right now is determining if there was actual unlawful entry by the attacker. The "residential burglary" may or may not include breaking and entering (PC459).

All I can find online are the fed charges of assault and kidnapping fam of fed official. Can anyone share the specific state criminal charges with degrees? All I see are articles refering to the charges in layman terms.
LINK

Pages 3-4.
fka ftc
I just watched a HBO docuseries on secret gay lovers, blunt force head trauma, police cover ups and a family going back generations involved in corrupt Democrat politics and the grifting of millions from innocent folks.

Of course, I am talking about the Murdaugh family, but the Pelosi's are seeming to also be following the same playbook.

There is not much difference than the Pelosi / D'Alesandro crime family and the Murdaugh crime family, other than location and depth of corruption.

Its also a reminder that even the strangest of stories can be true.
BlueTaze
Thx, so looks like the story on forcing entry by smashing back door window is officially in the charge. So it's aligned with reporting, but of course conflicts with narrative that he was there for an insurrection, and not to burglarize (PC459 count 2).
fka ftc
BlueTaze said:

Thx, so looks like the story on forcing entry by smashing back door window is officially in the charge. So it's aligned with reporting, but of course conflicts with narrative that he was there for an insurrection, and not to burglarize (PC459 count 2).
Does this charge include "turd burgling"? Would help for them to clarify.
aggiehawg
AG
Anyone else notice there is no description of how Pelosi's arm and hand were so injured to require surgery in any of these narratives?
aggiehawg
AG
From the same Statement of Facts:

Quote:

While on scene, Off. Wilmes asked Defendant if there were any more suspects. Defendant said that he acted alone; Defendant then looked at the glass door and said that was where he broke into the house.

Officers later recovered Defendant's bag outside the damaged glass doors. Inside, there was another hammer, a laptop, and more bags of zip ties.

Without any questioning, Defendant told officers and medics at the scene ,"I'm sick of the insane ****ing level of lies coming out of Washington, D.C. I came here to have a little chat with his wife." Defendant added: "I didn't really want to hurt him, but you know this was a suicide mission . I'm not going to stand here and do nothing even if it cost me my life." "Hurting him was not my goal. I told him before I attacked him, that he's escalating things, and I will go through him if I have to."
Where's the tape, rope and journal? Now there's a laptop? Feds said nothing about a laptop in the backpack that I recall.
aggiehawg
AG
30 minute rumble on this statement of facts. Interesting.

LINK
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

From the same Statement of Facts:

Quote:

While on scene, Off. Wilmes asked Defendant if there were any more suspects. Defendant said that he acted alone; Defendant then looked at the glass door and said that was where he broke into the house.

Officers later recovered Defendant's bag outside the damaged glass doors. Inside, there was another hammer, a laptop, and more bags of zip ties.

Without any questioning, Defendant told officers and medics at the scene ,"I'm sick of the insane ****ing level of lies coming out of Washington, D.C. I came here to have a little chat with his wife." Defendant added: "I didn't really want to hurt him, but you know this was a suicide mission . I'm not going to stand here and do nothing even if it cost me my life." "Hurting him was not my goal. I told him before I attacked him, that he's escalating things, and I will go through him if I have to."
Where's the tape, rope and journal? Now there's a laptop? Feds said nothing about a laptop in the backpack that I recall.
Very curious indeed -- a hammer and computer data. Where have heard that before?

Could this crime having something to do with seeking to destroy the laptop?
aggiehawg
AG
Watch the rumble I posted above. Many inconsistencies between the state's version and the fed's version.
fka ftc
I need to watch the video, but was there any mention as to the vaccination status of both men?

To clarify, I am referring to the current health emergency from not having your monkey pox vax, which is a prerequisite for hide the hammer activity in the Bay Area.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Dude, medical information is private. What do you think they would make people carry vax cards and show proof of your medical history to anyone that asks, including employers, restaurants, bars, gas stations, and movie theaters? We have rights in this country, you know!
cevans_40
AG
Pelosi is still walking the streets while the gay prostitute he hired and refused to pay is in jail.
fka ftc
Well done. This thread delivers. A prime example to the left that you either provide the receipts or put up with the accusations.
fasthorse05
If the San Francisco FBI has the computer and everything else, it's gone.

We'll never see it or hear from any of those items again. Based on what I've learned from Russiagate and other Dem fiascos, the FBI doesn't have to give up anything it doesn't want to, especially if a Republican legislature and/or Senate ask for it.

That may sound a little cynical, but they've never had to do so in the last six years, I believe.
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

Watch the rumble I posted above. Many inconsistencies between the state's version and the fed's version.
Yes, watching now.

Anyone interested in this does need to watch. Just a few minutes in, and he has already shown big discrepancies, Uvalde sytle, in the accounts. Not least on timeline. And we know what a CYA fest Uvalde was. And the attacker knew who he was confronting--nothing accidental...
aggiehawg
AG
titan said:

aggiehawg said:

Yes, watching now.

Anyone interested in this does need to watch. Just a few minutes in, and he has already shown big discrepancies, Uvalde sytle, in the accounts. Not least on timeline. And we know what a CYA fest Uvalde was. And the attacker knew who he was confronting--nothing accidental...
From reading the FBI agent's affidavit of probable cause, it appears that most of her "knowledge" was derived orignally from the local investigation. She paraphrases most of the statements allegedly made by Depape after being Mirandized. Indications to me she watched a video of his interrogation and didn't read the transcript.

Further, Pelosi gave his name and address to the 9-1-1 dispatcher and said his wife was out of town yet other than the address, the officers responding did not know it was the Pelosi residence but knew it was a "high priority call"?

Also note not one mention of the security guard "witness" who claimed to have seen Depape dressed in black with a black backpack in the state's version?

And then the contents of the backpack are very different between the state's version and the FBI's version.

Now granted, for an arrest warrant, the affidavit of probable cause doesn't need to be overly detailed but where it is detailed, those should match, right?

Finally, body cam video, ring doorbell video, surveillance camera video, audio of the 9-1-1 call are submitted "under seal" in the state court filings. Indicates to me, there is little expectation of an actual criminal trial despite Depape's plea of not guilty.

Goes without saying that these various missteps and mistakes in official court filings could give a good defense attorney an awful lot of material to work with for impeaching credibility.

Shoddy, shoddy work.

titan
S

Damnation after listing to 20 minutes of this I believe that Russian oligarch just happened to trip out that building window looking at a bird more than I believe the official/and MSM version of this incident.

Let's see what the punch line gets to...
aggiehawg
AG
titan said:

Damnation after listing to 20 minutes of this I believe that Russian oligarch just happened to trip out that building window looking at a bird more than I believe the official/and MSM version of this incident.

Let's see what the punch line gets to...
Pretty frustrating, isn't it? There should not be such glaring inconsistencies for a single uncomplicated crime scene.

So stupid and incompetent, not only for police work but also for masterminding a cover-up.
titan
S

Now it is becoming apparent that the FBI may have added the equivalent of throw-down stuff with Founding fathers and other pamphlets to make seem MAGA. But he also cleared up the initial confusing third person mention -- it was just an honest reporting mistake because of legalese terminology. A burglary when someone is present is phrased that way "another person present in the commission of the crime" because it is a higher and more serious level of crime. So this is one "wtf" element that can be set aside. It was a way of referring to Mr.Pelosi.

That aside, none of this really adds up right. A more obvious discrepancy being the "hurled himself through the window" rather than hammer to bust a hole enough to be able to the open the door. (Photos support the latter.But it remains strange that it looks like busted out from within) Another thing: the reaction of the police like he said "reads like a play" --- "almost impossible" to think they would be so nonchalant and no one know the place.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That aside, none of this really adds up right. A more obvious discrepancy being the "hurled himself through the window" rather than hammer to bust a whole enough to be able to the open the door. (Photos support the latter. Bu tit remains strange that it looks like busted out from within)
Depape is a big guy. He did not fit inside that hole in that one door without having many many scratches all over him. Tempered, laminated glass but still, hole is too small.
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

That aside, none of this really adds up right. A more obvious discrepancy being the "hurled himself through the window" rather than hammer to bust a whole enough to be able to the open the door. (Photos support the latter. Bu tit remains strange that it looks like busted out from within)
Depape is a big guy. He did not fit inside that hole in that one door without having many many scratches all over him. Tempered, laminated glass but still, hole is too small.
Exactly. So what distortion / lies? of even such basic details and facts as that warn of, is that the whole thing is very suspect. This goes beyond any Fuhrman glove level of uncertainty. Its distortions that are typical of a fabricated event. The early comparisons to Jussie Smollet ring far truer than even may have seemed at first. Even down to the type of city happened in, and yet claiming it was a Right winger.
NonReg85
AG
titan said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Exactly. So what distortion / lies? of even such basic details and facts as that warn of, is that the whole thing is very suspect. This goes beyond any Fuhrman glove level of uncertainty. Its distortions that are typical of a fabricated event. The early comparisons to Jussie Smollet ring far truer than even may have seemed at first. Even down to the type of city happened in, and yet claiming it was a Right winger.
You're being too nice Titan. This has smelled of cover up BS from the beginning. There's not enough evidence to say what likely happened but there is overwhelming evidence that the official story is complete BS.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggiehawg said:

Finally, body cam video, ring doorbell video, surveillance camera video, audio of the 9-1-1 call are submitted "under seal" in the state court filings. Indicates to me, there is little expectation of an actual criminal trial despite Depape's plea of not guilty.

Can you explain why for us non-legal types?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Can you explain why for us non-legal types?
Too many off-ramps here.

If Nancy really wants this hidden and off of the grid, have Garland's DOJ take it away under concurrent jurisdiction with federal being the winner under the supremacy clause. Then she instructs the Capitol Hill Police to take it from DOJ for "further investigation," and then it becomes FOIA proof. FOIA will not apply to CHP.

More than six feet under at that point.
titan
S
NonReg85 said:

titan said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You're being too nice Titan. This has smelled of cover up BS from the beginning. There's not enough evidence to say what likely happened but there is overwhelming evidence that the official story is complete BS.
Maybe are being too so. But the blow to the head injury of Mr. Pelosi and his arm is the caution that it is certainly not as fake as Jussie Smollet's noose in frozen dead night of Mega Woke Chicago. Something did occur --- but its nothing like what Bidenites are trying to make it.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Thank you. Sounds like some very savvy maneuvering from persons familiar with the system.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Demosthenes81
AG
That is why I think everything was planned by the Pelosis, but contracting with a brain fried druggie jumped up and bit them. Or in this case hit them.
agent-maroon
AG
Do you really think that they would trust this level of operation to a known nude rights activist hippie weirdo freak from Berkeley? The only contract (if there was one) was between Mr. Pelosi and DePape and it wasn't politically motivated.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
VegasAg86
AG
agent-maroon said:

Do you really think that they would trust this level of operation to a known nude rights activist hippie weirdo freak from Berkeley? The only contract (if there was one) was between Mr. Pelosi and DePape and it wasn't politically motivated.

Yes, this is a coverup, not a set-up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.