Thank you!

24,654 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.
Anti-vaxxer is the new "that's racist"
And hopefully the kiddo will use logic and not emotion as he grows up, but the environment won't help
TyHolden
AG
why would you want your first child watching his brother coming out of his mother's hu-hu? is this a thang now?
MelvinUdall
I have $100 his wife is in the midst of giving birth and he is reading this thread, who wants in on this bet?
TyHolden
AG
MelvinUdall said:

I have $100 his wife is in the midst of giving birth and he is reading this thread, who wants in on this bet?
he's an idiot then. it's not a football game. no reason to watch the play-by-play. maybe get brent muskburger to call the deliver? Whoa, look at that! She's a keeper I tell ya...a keeper.
PhatMack19
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

Serious question. Did your wife get the vaccine while she was pregnant?
C@LAg
MaximusDMeridius said:

MelvinUdall said:

he's an idiot then. it's not a football game. no reason to watch the play-by-play. maybe get brent muskburger to call the deliver? Whoa, look at that! She's a keeper I tell ya...a keeper.
Brent mooseburger?
RGLAG85
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Shocked at how many Supposed Aggies are dumb enough to not get the vaccine
Taking a match to my diploma because this poster just proved, beyond any doubt, it's worthless!
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
C@LAg
RGLAG85 said:

Husky Boy Jr. said:

Taking a match to my diploma because this poster just proved, beyond any doubt, it's worthless!
you should have known that just by the fact he bought two stars,
annie88
AG
Moose02 said:

Insufferable bull*****

I guess you missed 2020 when pretty much anyone having a baby had to do this and people had to die alone. But yet somehow you think people have done this to you. Get over yourself. Poor kid.

And yes we will enjoy our liberty. Why don't you cuss out the people who have made you go through this for no reason. The Democrats which I'm pretty much sure you are one.

Most people would just be praying for a healthy delivery and a beautiful child.

Seriously what an egotistical ass.
annie88
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Shocked at how many people like you think a dirty piece of cloth on your mouth is keeping you from dying. Can't get dumber than that dude.
TyHolden
AG
C@LAg said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

MelvinUdall said:

Brent mooseburger?
muskburger is more appropriate don't you think? this has endless one-liners after bama girl...
Ag_of_08
AG
Why is it the "anti-vaxxer"'s fault, when the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting the disease? That's what I'm being told regularly is the excuse why people who have taken it are getting sick, in places just as fast as those who haven't.

I'm kind of curious, why does this bot go both ways?
TyHolden
AG
i hope he returns pics of his beautiful, non-covid......baby

rule #1 would still be in effect though
Ellis Wyatt
Moose02 said:

Liberty is far more important than having people at your child's delivery. We have fallen so far as a nation of selfish people.
deddog
AG
OP is a selfish, self-righteous, condescending individual
My guess is either educator or lawyer
Hopefully not an engineer

Of course, it's nearing delivery time, so it could also be the hormones.
oh no
AG
I'm confused as to why the OP blames "anti vaxxers" for the hospital conditions for his child's birth during a pandemic. Did hospitals implement restrictions due to COVID, remove some restrictions due to the vaccine being available and cases going down, then bring the restrictions back and claim it was due to "anti vaxxers" killing people at hospitals? I think I missed the reports on this news.

and come to think of it, I guess my wife is a dreaded anti vaxxer because she already had COVID. I guess my children are anti vaxxers because they're under 12 and can't be forced to take it (yet). I guess my neighbor's daughter is an anti vaxxer because she's young, healthy, and thinking about having a child so she wants to wait and see about possible long term issues with the emergency approved experiment. Damn- to think I've been this close to the enemy - in my own house and in my own neighborhood!! This news probably makes them radical brainwashed white supremacists, too. Should I call the FBI?
C@LAg
oh no said:

I'm confused as to why the OP blames "anti vaxxers" for the hospital conditions for his child's birth during a pandemic. Did hospitals implement restrictions due to COVID, remove some restrictions due to the vaccine being available and cases going down, then bring the restrictions back and claim it was due to "anti vaxxers" killing people at hospitals? I think I missed the reports on this news.

and come to think of it, I guess my wife is a dreaded anti vaxxer because she already had COVID. I guess my children are anti vaxxers because they're under 12 and can't be forced to take it (yet). I guess my neighbor's daughter is an anti vaxxer because she's young, healthy, and thinking about having a child so she wants to wait and see about possible long term issues with the emergency approved experiment. Damn- to think I've been this close to the enemy - in my own house and in my own neighborhood!! This news probably makes them radical brainwashed white supremacists, too. Should I call the FBI?
He is a full blown TDS-er who decided to jump to covid today for some reason.
Shoefly!
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Staff - I'm assuming that given the nature and tone of the OP it is fair game to respond in kind.

OP - You want all others to defer their liberties - like the free choice to take or not take a relatively untested vaccine with a brand new technology (MRNA) that has already shown at least some evidence of responses (cartilage inflammation) that few or no other vaccines have ever done before

So that you can enjoy liberties like having a big group of people see a baby upon birth. Even though they can see the baby like 48 hours later, at your home, and the baby isn't going to remember it differently.

You might just be the perfect, self centered millennial snowflake example - who feels everyone else's rights and freedoms start and stop at fulfilling your conveniences and feelings.

He's the guy hooked to my bumper in the fast lane when I'm doing 79 in a 75. He's pushing me to move to the Turtle lane.
Clob94
C@LAg said:

Continuing to PDF. This will be a great gift to give the Little moose at a future birthday!!!!!
I don't think you realize how savage this post is.
Ellis Wyatt
He's on his period.
inconvenient truth
Also, I hope, at least, that the poor *******'s Mom at least has some balls and isn't nearly the **** you are.
Now run off and cry and bleed all over the branch covidian board where they will give you the sympathy and reaffirmation you so badly crave.
FrioAg 00
AG
I just want to know why moose got the 1 visitor slot and not the father.

Seems unfair, but I guess it's because moose is going to pay for everything.
oh no
AG
By the way, I got vaxxed in May and then got COVID in early July I wonder if the hospital's safety precautions are due to cases in general and not just because the evil young & healthy vaccine hesitant killers like my wife are on the loose

Such a shame evil killers like my wife are causing the OP to not be able to invite all his relatives to watch his baby crown in his wife's cervix.
C@LAg
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Moose02 said:

Wow, seriously... take a step away from the keyboard. Congrats on the kid but you really need to rethink your stances on life if you are going to post this sort of drivel on a message board.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
MelvinUdall
To the OP, in May one of my daughters had to go to the ER, her mother took her and when I showed up 15 minutes later, I couldn't get in, only one parent. You know what I didn't do? I didn't run to TexAgs or any other website and bleed all over about it, you know why? Because I am a man, and I understood that this was the situation I was in, meanwhile my daughter is in pain and I can't be there with her.

So spare me your beta post, grow a pair, and your family can be home with you and your new child.
TyHolden
AG
Please save this thread with posts of your kid...
oneeyedag
1776!
C@LAg
MaximusDMeridius said:

TyHolden
AG
C@LAg said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

Pac-West....yes, we'll **** anything
Tanya 93
Home birth in the bathtub

Problem solved
Ellis Wyatt
Tanya 93 said:

Home birth in the bathtub

Problem solved
I'm not sure all his family could fit in the bathroom. At least not without standing on the toilet.
Eso si, Que es
OP?

NTAS
Moose02 said:

You're welcome. Getting a reprieve from the in-laws at a time like this can be difficult. Glad we could keep those freeloaders away from you for a few days.
evestor1
Quote:

Enjoy waking up every 3 hours to feed and change your child

You misspelled "every 45 minutes"

Remember to wear a mask while doing this. Perhaps gloves and a faceshield as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.