Thank you!

24,707 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know if I have ever seen a post as stupid as the OP. Can you show me what anti-vaxxer made that policy? Can you show me what anti-vaxxer required you to give birth in a hospital? I mean certainly you have proof and not just acting like a poon.
Cassius
Good. Thank the CDC and your prez, Joe Biden!
JABQ04
AG
Why they hell would you want everyone there, when you should be home in 36 (ish) hours? All three of my kids were just me, wife and baby. Left siblings at home with grandparents. Also two youngest spent several days in NICU, fortunately nothing overly serious, it could always be worse. Praying things go smoothly and safely for wife and baby.

ETA there was a brief visit by siblings for each new child but for the most part wanted mom and baby to bond quietly and rest before we came home to the looney bin we call home.
chaca5151
Not everyone can have kids bro... and yet you come to Texags and bi+ch about the flu virus.

I would give my left nut to have a kid.... some people just don't understand how blessed they are.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
redsquirrelAG
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

Blame china Karen.
ChemEAg08
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

This is step 6 of 10 for genocide. Separately and place blame.
Muy
AG
"Hurry up, push honey! Puuuuuush! I have to get back on TexAgs and tell those jerks what they did to us!!! Puuuuush'"
snowdog90
Moose02 said:

This has to be, I'm pretty sure, the most pathetic, misguided, whiny ***** thread ever started.

Now that would be quite a feat because there's a lot of whiny *****es spouting idiotic stuff quite often, but I think this is the new zenith.
Johnny Danger
AG
For what it's worth, we could have one visitor after our babies birth. Ended being a big blessing not to have to deal with non-immediate family members immediately after welcoming our child. Thank God for those restrictions at the time, you will be grateful once the baby comes. Also, you fell into the trap of blaming free citizens instead of the government. Maybe you'll wake up but probably after it's too late.
My Name Is Judge
Votes for Biden, cries about anti-vaxxers being the problem
JFrench
AG
My kids are going to have it so easy competing against the children of the masked mentality.
Muy
AG
When Our boys were born companies didn't offer paternity leave, so I took 3 vacation days after each was born.

Can't imagine the OP's meltdown if he he had to deal with that compared to having his brothers in the room staring at his wife's pleasure hole while his child was born.
Owlagdad
DallasGrad18 said:

T&P to OPs wife having to take care of two babies.

Under rated post. Hope it doesn't go over OPs head.
Owlagdad
In 1953, nurses sent my Dad out to get something to eat, and said "your baby will be here when you get back". I guess I turned out okay, except only one out of four that didn't go to A&M.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
evestor1 said:

Quote:

Enjoy waking up every 3 hours to feed and change your child

You misspelled "every 45 minutes"

Remember to wear a mask while doing this. Perhaps gloves and a faceshield as well.

Face shield doesn't sound too bad
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
I'm surprised staff trimmed the hedges as lightly as they did

Thanks

[POSTS CRITICAL OF THE OP IS FINE. NAME CALLING WILL EARN TIME OFF AS MANY WILL DISCOVER WHEN THEY LOGIN THIS MORNING. -STAFF]
Cassius
Quote:

It's amazing how far conservatives have moved to the fringe, or the fringe has moved to the center. This board is full of decent people who have nevertheless celebrated a violent attempt to take over the government, and peddle in nonsense conspiracy theories. And their only defense is to engage in whataboutism and label the left Marxists - whatever they think that word means.

That is one of OP's posts.

Now I understand him much better.
SquareOne07
AG
Are we allowed to say "beta" anymore or have the feelings-police said that's too far?

OP isn't a beta male, OP is a male who exists many beta-like qualities. I bet the OP isn't like this, but other men who demonstrate similar qualities probably enjoy sitting in the corner while his wife is biblically introduced to the neighbors.
Muy
AG
I bet he thinks the 1/6ers were all ready to start their new government once they walked in the Capitol in their Viking outfits.
Cassius
Muy said:

I bet he thinks the 1/6ers were all ready to start their new government once they walked in the Capitol in their Viking outfits.

Armed with cell phones!

I've heard cell phones can cause cancer, so yeah, they can be "violent"
Pepper Brooks
AG
We delivered our first during the pandemic and it was great not having a revolving door of family coming in and out of the room when you're dog ass tired. You don't want them there and they don't really want to be there,

Nice troll and quit being a *****.
coolerguy12
AG
My wife will be giving birth to our third child on Monday. We're allowed to have 2 visitors per day but I count as 1. No kids allowed.

I blame the hospital for the policy and I don't think they are anti vax based on all their billboards around town.

Somehow we will manage to survive this horrible injustice done to us.
Johnny Danger
AG
coolerguy12 said:

My wife will be giving birth to our third child on Monday. We're allowed to have 2 visitors per day but I count as 1. No kids allowed.

I blame the hospital for the policy and I don't think they are anti vax based on all their billboards around town.

We had the same policy. Congratulations! The nurses were really cool where we had our children (yes, plural) and didn't give a rat's a-hole if we kept mask off during their check ins.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Moose02 said:

Yawn. Your kid is going to pay mine rent.
Owlagdad
coolerguy12 said:

But OP will carry this injustice around his entire life, being miserable while his kids do neat things. Never under estimate the miserableness of a liberal. If they were passing out 20 dollar bills at hospital for parking and snacks, he would beatch they didn't give him 4 fives. I
TChaney
I wonder if the OPs faith in the vaccine is so strong that he would ask to have the infant vaccinated for Covid along with the other vaccines at the 2 month mark?

Ellis Wyatt
Poor little fella. Eviscerated.
Shooter McGavin
AG
179 posts in 10 years. Should post less.
TRADUCTOR
Tanya 93 said:

Home birth in the bathtub

Problem solved

Walmart plastic pool in the living room and invite more people.
JABQ04
AG
Hey OP, since I assume you and the wife are vaccinated you should ask how come other family members who are vaccinated can't come in? I mean it's supposed to be the end all be all of Covid right? Vaccinations = safety? Should be good to go?
C@LAg
There is nothing greater in this world then when a bad post brings all of forum 16 together.

I love you guys.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Congrats on the baby. Everyone of them is a blessing.

As a father of 4,(7,5,3,18mo) with number 5 due in September(yes, we are Catholic.) I will share my perspective. It may not fit your wife's birth plan and family but hopefully it can help you not place blame for policies and procedures on the incorrect parties.

I'll be honest, we are looking forward to #5, and not having to entertain family post birth. All you want to do is sleep, and recover. Having to clean up, and talk to people in a tiny room, when hopefully the baby is sleeping, is just even more exhausting.

It would be nice to get the family hospital picture like we have with our other kids, however, we can do that when we get home in a couple days. It's nothing tragic.

Personally, I think hospitals and other venues have loved using covid as continuing their excuse to limit visitors. It makes it a lot easier on the staff and medical personnel to not have to track, approve and follow visitor movements.

You have had several months during this pandemic to research and determine what your providers policies would be, so this should not be a surprise to you and your wife. Usually other options exist, midwife clinic, home birth etc. those are personal options you just weigh.

For full transparency, I had Covid last year, and I have not decided if I want to get the vaccine yet. I have no issue with it, other than I don't see enough evidence to warrant needing the shot. (I'm not scared of needles, I work at a blood bank and I am a 21 gallon donor.) my personal doctor and I have chatted several times and while he said he would go ahead and get it just cause, he also said he understands my perspective and thinks it is not unsafe for me.

My wife who is an RN, got the vaccine back in April. While pregnant (gasp!!!) she is fine, baby is fine and we had no worries about her and the safety/efficacy of the vaccine. Her dr and her consulted and was supportive either way. She opted in.

None of our kids have been, nor do we plan to have them vaccinated anytime soon. Not because we are worried about safety, we just don't see the need to vaccinate for something that will most likely not effect their health. The rest of the family is getting vaccinated to protect themselves that are in the at risk population, and that historically has been the best plan for society's to move forward. All our kids have been on the normal vaccine schedule for children for all other diseases. Except for 1 as she had some immune system issues and reactions early on, so she is on the delayed schedule so that we can isolate which ones she reacts to and not overwhelm her immune system as it develops.

And just so you don't think I'm lying. Rule one on me and the kids. Not posting wife pics.. sorry not sorry you GB creeps.
fire09
AG
OP ghosted this thread quickly.
AgBQ-00
AG
chaca5151 said:

Not everyone can have kids bro... and yet you come to Texags and bi+ch about the flu virus.

I would give my left nut to have a kid.... some people just don't understand how blessed they are.

QFT
coolerguy12
AG
Johnny Danger said:

coolerguy12 said:

We had the same policy. Congratulations! The nurses were really cool where we had our children (yes, plural) and didn't give a rat's a-hole if we kept mask off during their check ins.

You're saying the hospital had a no kids policy and you were able to bring your kids in? Because that would be super cool if we were able to pull that off. My daughter is convinced it's a girl and I want to see her reaction in person either way. She will either be elated or devastated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.