Thank you!

24,428 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
ChrisTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

Had to quote it in hopes you come back here and apologize for being so wrong.

Edit: just looked at a few of this guys posts. Every single one was about F16. Rent free.
WolfCall
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.
Most whiny, misplaced blame post in a very long time. Get out from under yourself OP. I would guess that most fathers who have been blessed with a child would be thanking God (or their lucky stars) for the miraculous blessing of having a baby. And, especially so for a second baby (second/double blessing).

However, OP didn't get to have his second baby his way. Finding a dark lining on his incredibly large silver cloud, OP takes to F16 to blame his dark lining on anti-vaxxers and their supporters on F16.

No Whining OP. Also noted was NoAgTag.....

You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Owlagdad
When I was born , the Drs and nurses sent my Dad out to get something to eat. Same with all my brothers.
Clob94
OP is a microcosm of the ignorance associated with this "pandemic". OP belongs on Forum 84 so he can stay in his false narrative bubble. I'm going to take a few minutes and peruse his precious posts to find out what else he was 180 degrees wrong about.
Muy
AG
I bet OP has already vaxxed his newborn, 3 times.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
OP sleeps in his mask
Ulysses90
AG
I missed this thread back in July. Great bump to savor how poorly the OP's scolding held up over time. He would probably have been as well of to have the baby delivered at home by a midwife that worked with a cigarette hanging from her lips.
torrid
AG
OP's wife secretly glad she got to deliver the kid without a circus.
KDubAg
AG
Hopefully OP got a vasectomy, don't need anymore snowflakes around here.
MisterShipWreck
Ag_B_10
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Congratulations on the new baby. Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. There is freedom and there is being irresponsible. Little needles are so scary. Masks are so uncomfortable. Heads in the fourth point of contact. Not Aggies though. Aggies care about fellow Aggies and doing the right thing and masking and getting vaccinations. After all, the school has a medical school and a veterinarian school so Aggies would always step up and do their duty and not embarrass their school.

So you're saying screw our rights and to become commies. Ok. Got it!
ChrisTAMU
AG
Holy **** I didn't see that post. stoney had a post that was worse than OPs. Impressive.
XpressAg09
AG
10:1 odds says that poor child is already in line to get vaccinated.
BMX Bandit
You are welcome and hope mother and baby are doing great!
Boo Weekley
Holy sh** how did I miss this gem of an OP??? I honestly feel sorry for your children. I hope you can change and grow up and be a positive, masculine role model...which is what so many kids desperately need these days...as opposed to a whiny little tantrum throwing beta.

PS - Doctors tried to get us to vax when wife was 5-6mo preggers earlier in 2021 and we told them to piss off. We already had a vastly superior natural inoculation. Your vaccine is ass, my dude.

PSS - Get your blood levels checked for low-T and make lifestyle changes accordingly. Children should not have to suffer having two whiny mothers!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.