Thank you!

24,657 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
txaggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Congratulations on the new baby. Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. There is freedom and there is being irresponsible. Little needles are so scary. Masks are so uncomfortable. Heads in the fourth point of contact. Not Aggies though. Aggies care about fellow Aggies and doing the right thing and masking and getting vaccinations. After all, the school has a medical school and a veterinarian school so Aggies would always step up and do their duty and not embarrass their school.

What?! I need to get me some of those drugs
Pookers
AG
Whole lotta Rword posting tonight.
GCP12
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Congratulations on the new baby. Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. There is freedom and there is being irresponsible. Little needles are so scary. Masks are so uncomfortable. Heads in the fourth point of contact. Not Aggies though. Aggies care about fellow Aggies and doing the right thing and masking and getting vaccinations. After all, the school has a medical school and a veterinarian school so Aggies would always step up and do their duty and not embarrass their school.
Username checks out
txaggie05
AG
This is the weirdest thread
FrioAg 00
AG
Staff - I'm assuming that given the nature and tone of the OP it is fair game to respond in kind.

OP - You want all others to defer their liberties - like the free choice to take or not take a relatively untested vaccine with a brand new technology (MRNA) that has already shown at least some evidence of responses (cartilage inflammation) that few or no other vaccines have ever done before

So that you can enjoy liberties like having a big group of people see a baby upon birth. Even though they can see the baby like 48 hours later, at your home, and the baby isn't going to remember it differently.

You might just be the perfect, self centered millennial snowflake example - who feels everyone else's rights and freedoms start and stop at fulfilling your conveniences and feelings.
C@LAg
also, OPs brief F16 voting history shows that he is a hardcore libbie and that he voted for this.

self-owned

Again OP....

MelvinUdall
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

Well make sure you direct this towards African Americans and Hispanics because their level of vaccinations is well below "conservatives", but you don't care about that and you will never say such a thing. So get this out of your system and focus on being a father to your new child and don't be a b**** and come on here and blame conservatives, since that was your focus. I hope your Aon or daughter have less of a victim mentality, but given this post, my guess is no.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

" Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. "

This describes you and the OP to a T.
BenFiasco14
AG
Muy said:

Did you want to deliver the baby out in the open?

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MelvinUdall
stoneyjr78 said:

Are you OK?
astros4545
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.
Highly doubt its your baby
C@LAg
thread of the day.
YouBet
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Says this and then says masking is the right thing.

Sounds like you are the conspiracy theorist and misinformation, bud.
jwright4288
AG
Boo f'ing whoo. For 101 days my twins girls were in the NICU and the only people allowed in the hospital were my wife and I. I was the only one their for her delivery where she had an emergency c section 10 weeks early, had DIC and lost 11 units of blood, had to have a second surgery to stop the bleeding, again all just the two of us allowed in the hospital.

So what I'm trying to say is nobody cares, stop being a whiny little female dog. Nobody who is not getting vaccinating wants restrictions, it's libs like you who do.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
C@LAg said:

thread of the day.

Maybe tomorrow too
C@LAg
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

C@LAg said:

thread of the day.

Maybe tomorrow too
staph memory hole coming up.....

this much self-ownage is too much for this site to bear.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
C@LAg said:

C@LAg said:

thread of the day.

Maybe tomorrow too

Print to pdf.
Pookers
AG
C@LAg said:

C@LAg said:

thread of the day.

Maybe tomorrow too

this much self-ownage is too much for this site to bear.
I'm really hoping its just a troll of some sort and not people actually being that dumb.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Moose02 said:

Google "home birth" and stop your b*"""in'.
yell_on_6th st
AG
OP? You ok? You sound like a big old puss.

When your wife gets everything tightened up I might give you one who's balls might actually drop one day...
C@LAg
no one posted this yet:

Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Shocked at how many Supposed Aggies are dumb enough to not get the vaccine
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
The fda approved one?
MelvinUdall
Husky Boy Jr. said:

FfsS

What does that have to do with the OP?
C@LAg
shocked at so many aggies dumb enough to get an unapproved vaccine whose long-term impacts are unknown.

That is a literal Aggie Joke writing itself.
MelvinUdall
Husky Boy Jr. said:

If every Aggie got the vaccine, would it change the OP's situation? I will hang up and listen.
AggieFabricator
Enjoy your kid and stfu. Seriously, who has a freakin baby and their first thought is to cry on a message board? Also, my wife and I had to deal with the same bs, just like everyone else whose had a baby in the last year, you're not the only one. Cry less, enjoy life.
AggieIce
AG
This thread is just sad all around
C@LAg
Continuing to PDF. This will be a great gift to give the Little moose at a future birthday!!!!!
Kvetch
AG
T&P to OPs wife having to take care of two babies.
TyHolden
AG
RGLAG85
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Dumb OP'd, I think we just met dumber.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Kvetch
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

What if we have natural immunity, Mr. Science?
AquaAg1984
AG
Poor kid to have an air of ignorance and stupidity around while being brought up. Here is to growing tall and straight and developing an air of common sense and understanding of the world and the country that his father lacks.
C@LAg
DallasGrad18 said:

Husky Boy Jr. said:

What if we have natural immunity, Mr. Science?
or earned antibodies through the natural method since we are not lolfats or do not have comorbidities.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.